• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And yet more great jobs news during the Obama era.....

justoffal

Senator
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/business/economy/jobs-report-unemployment-january-fed-interest-rates.html?_r=0

Wages up, 151,000 new jobs, unemployment rate drops below 5%.

It's enough to make an Obama hater kick his dog.

;-)
Yawwwwwn....two thirds of mortgage holders are thirty days behind in their payments or more......real people with real minds realize that the rate handed out by the government even counts paper routes as employment......the public continues to suffer the drainage of their wealth and the lack of good paying jobs....flipping burgers doesn't do it for them.
So as they continue to work their low paying NON -JOBS they get more and more pissed off by Liars like you who tell them that everything is rosey and good...because they are actually living the truth not the talking points.

But do continue to shoot yourself in the foot.

JO

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
In GOP fantasyland, a "liberal hack" is someone who's thankful that we've had a record 60+ straight months of jobs growth and economic growth.

I feel your pain.

;-)

as they haul you away,,,promise me you will keep repeating "but but but 60+ straight months of job/economic data manipulation has to count for something!!!"

Bugsy McGurk

President
as they haul you away,,,promise me you will keep repeating "but but but 60+ straight months of job/economic data manipulation has to count for something!!!"

61 months since you haters were able to celebrate job loss numbers. 61 months!

It's amazing you all haven't strung yourselves up by now.

;-)