• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And you wonder why people don't trust the police

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Watch what happens when a person asks for a complaint form (even if you are a white male!)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Watch what happens when a person asks for a complaint form (even if you are a white male!)

I trust the cops. Heck, there are no fewer than three kids in my oldest son’s class, two in my middle son’s class, and three in my daughter’s class whose dads are either city policemen or county sheriff’s deputies. I know them from school events, sports teams (I’ve coached a lot of their kids), and general socializing. Nice fellas, all.

PNWest

I trust the cops. Heck, there are no fewer than three kids in my oldest son’s class, two in my middle son’s class, and three in my daughter’s class whose dads are either city policemen or county sheriff’s deputies. I know them from school events, sports teams (I’ve coached a lot of their kids), and general socializing. Nice fellas, all.

Good for you. A lot of people thought that Ted Bundy was a very bright and nice young man too.

PNWest

He was a fellow Washington Husky, BTW. Hehe.
And apaprenlt a aid to the Republican Governor...... Of course John Wayne Gacy was a Democratic ward leader IIRC. See - totally impartial and totally bipartisan.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And apaprenlt a aid to the Republican Governor...... Of course John Wayne Gacy was a Democratic ward leader IIRC. See - totally impartial and totally bipartisan.
And Jeffrey Dahmer was a Buckeye (I lob a bone to you Pennsylvania folks...cuz I’m a giver).