• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Andrew Cuomo accepting help from the enemy, he needs to be relieved of duty

Bugsy McGurk

President
No it isn't. Let me know If you need more info on why you are wrong, but you should start with the declaration of war after Pearl Harbor.....by Japan, not China.
He would cease this particular idiocy if someone told him Team Trump is doing the same thing.

;-)

Mick

The Right is always right
He would cease this particular idiocy if someone told him Team Trump is doing the same thing.

;-)

I thought you claimed Trump was giving too much aid to China? Get your stories straight, lefty. Dementia ain't pretty.

Mick

The Right is always right
No it isn't. Let me know If you need more info on why you are wrong, but you should start with the declaration of war after Pearl Harbor.....by Japan, not China.
So China is an ally now especially after all lying and coverup they've done over this? ROFL

Cuomo could have ventilators years ago on discount from American companies. He is a disgraceful little scumbag. His people are dying as he ignores Americans, deals with our enemies, and plots fishing trips. Scum.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So China is an ally now especially after all lying and coverup they've done over this? ROFL

Cuomo could have ventilators years ago on discount from American companies. He is a disgraceful little scumbag. His people are dying as he ignores Americans, deals with our enemies, and plots fishing trips. Scum.
It is so cute to make up names for people...much like Frump does.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Frump could have had ventilators years ago on discount. He's a disgraceful little douchebag and people are dying as he ignores Americans and offers to send aid to North Korea.

Your rhetoric is easily pointed right back at the a-hole you think the greatest president ever.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Look old man I do not need anything from you. Just make sure that your 72 year old wife keeps flipping them burgers

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Frump could have had ventilators years ago on discount. He's a disgraceful little douchebag and people are dying as he ignores Americans and offers to send aid to North Korea.

Your rhetoric is easily pointed right back at the a-hole you think the greatest president ever.
Actually Cuomo was warned that NY did not have enough ventilators and all he did was build and name a bridge after his daddy

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Contradictions made in Trump's false claims regarding inheriting empty shelves.
_
FactCheck Posts
Trump Falsely Claims He Inherited ‘Empty’ Stockpile
More than once, President Donald Trump has falsely claimed that the federal stockpile of emergency medicine and supplies he inherited from his predecessor was an “empty shelf.”

While the government does not publicize all of the contents of the repository, at the time Trump took office, the Strategic National Stockpile, as it is formally known, reportedly contained vast amounts of materials that state and local health officials could use during an emergency, including vaccines, antiviral drugs, ventilators and protective gear for doctors and nurses.

“The SNS was definitely not an empty shell,” Dr. Tara O’Toole, a former homeland security official during the Obama administration who is now executive vice president at the nonprofit strategic investment firm In-Q-Tel, told us in an email.

By D'Angelo Gore
Posted on April 3, 2020
Greenfieldboyce, for NPR, June 26, 2016: The Strategic National Stockpile got its start back in 1999, with a budget of about $50 million. Since then, even though the details aren’t public, it’s clear that it has amassed an incredible array of countermeasures against possible security threats.

The inventory includes millions of doses of vaccines against bioterrorism agents like smallpox, antivirals in case of a deadly flu pandemic, medicines used to treat radiation sickness and burns, chemical agent antidotes, wound care supplies, IV fluids and antibiotics.

I notice that one section of the warehouse is caged off and locked. Shirley Mabry, the logistics chief for the stockpile, says that’s for medicines like painkillers that could be addictive, “so that there’s no pilferage of those items.”

As we walk, I hear a loud hum. It’s a giant freezer packed with products that have to be kept cold.

Just outside it, there are rows upon rows of ventilators that could keep sick or injured people breathing. Mabry explains that they’re kept in a constant state of readiness. “If you look down to the side you’ll see there’s electrical outlets so they can be charged once a month,” she says. Not only that—the ventilators get sent out for yearly maintenance.

In fact, everything here has to be inventoried once a year, and expiration dates have to be checked. Just tending to this vast stash costs a bundle — the stockpile program’s budget is more than half a billion dollars a year.