• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another 4500 cross border every day

Days

Commentator
all our facilities are over run, it is a full blown humanitarian crisis, and Congress continues to ignore it.

politics

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
all our facilities are over run, it is a full blown humanitarian crisis, and Congress continues to ignore it.

politics
So funny, I remember when morons were saying that immigrants were afraid to come over now that trump is in office. Guess that was fake. : )

Days

Commentator
So funny, I remember when morons were saying that immigrants were afraid to come over now that trump is in office. Guess that was fake. : )
politics, not solutions.

the humanitarian crisis won't go away, ignoring it won't make it go away.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't care of immigration laws and they know sanctuary cities will house them while citizens sleep on the streets and presently illegals being flown from over run Texas shelters to sanctuary cities...……...Enjoy:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

politics
Pelosi is busy playing 'Willy Coyote' chasing Trump as her 'Roadrunner'

116th Congress has accomplish nothing for citizens.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
They don't care of immigration laws and they know sanctuary cities will house them while citizens sleep on the streets and presently illegals being flown from over run Texas shelters to sanctuary cities...……...Enjoy:)
Oh, so trump didn’t get the job done like he said he did. Got it, thanks. : )

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Let's see who said that. Have a quote ?
I mean the New Yorker and Vox said that. Those rabid right wing hooligans ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I mean the New Yorker and Vox said that. Those rabid right wing hooligans ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:
You remember they said it on Politix, right? But trump hasn’t stopped anything, as long as we’re clear on that...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, so trump didn’t get the job done like he said he did. Got it, thanks. : )
Before Trump the Perfect Storm was already formed...……….O was brining them in by 10's of 1000's..……..when Trump tried to do something leftist screamed and cried crocodile tears and now they can have them ALL...………..how many more tent cities and shit-on-street APPs will Cali need?

Watch your step while out and about.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You remember they said it on Politix, right? But trump hasn’t stopped anything, as long as we’re clear on that...
neither has 116th Congress...……..absolutely NOTHING....they make the laws and write the checks!

llovejim

Current Champion

politics
actually, the house has sent many bills to the senate to try and deal with this, but turtle boy mcconnell refuses to even let those bills come to the floor for a vote. politics, yes. all from the trump team of corrupt, incompetent partisan hacks. everything is about politics to them, not doing what is right.

llovejim

Current Champion
why not actually show them saying that and then talk about it...you know, a source...and they were talking about illegal immigrants, fake woman, which is probably true. what this post is about are those who have to step on our soil in order to LEGALLY SEEK ASYLUM...it would help if you had a freaking clue what the topic was, fake woman.

llovejim

Current Champion
Before Trump the Perfect Storm was already formed...……….O was brining them in by 10's of 1000's..……..when Trump tried to do something leftist screamed and cried crocodile tears and now they can have them ALL...………..how many more tent cities and shit-on-street APPs will Cali need?

Watch your step while out and about.
You are a liar spewing easily disputed facts. because you don't know anything, you just repeat the lies you are bent over and fed up with from fox and breitbart and gateway pundit and trump...do you not remember the Spanish tv network Univision labeling Obama the "Deporter In Chief? do you really not know illegal immigrant numbers have decreased each year in this country since Obama was elected? less than zero net immigration. and you claim he was bringing them in? are you really this misinformed and gullible and clueless, boy?

illegals 1990-2016.png

Days

Commentator
... because all U care is your politics, as long as you get your narrative in, it's all good.

meanwhile, what about the 4500 new people crossing our border daily?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
... because all U care is your politics, as long as you get your narrative in, it's all good.

meanwhile, what about the 4500 new people crossing our border daily?
My point exactly. Trump has done nothing to stop them it seems.

Days

Commentator
actually, the house has sent many bills to the senate to try and deal with this, but turtle boy mcconnell refuses to even let those bills come to the floor for a vote. politics, yes. all from the trump team of corrupt, incompetent partisan hacks. everything is about politics to them, not doing what is right.
Congress (as a whole) has not done their job. They are busy playing politics.

politics is a terrible venue for running the nation.

Days

Commentator
My point exactly. Trump has done nothing to stop them it seems.
Trump - and the executive branch - has done all they can do, their facilities are over run, their court rooms are over booked, and the people keep coming.

Congress has to act and Congress is a split house, so all it does is get tripped up fighting partisan politics, nothing is getting done.

and the people keep coming.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump - and the executive branch - has done all they can do, their facilities are over run, their court rooms are over booked, and the people keep coming.

Congress has to act and Congress is a split house, so all it does is get tripped up fighting partisan politics, nothing is getting done.

I agree, trump has been ineffective.

Days

Commentator
I agree, trump has been ineffective.
Trump is going above and beyond his legal limitations to try to address the crisis, he even has brought the military to patrol the border to free up border patrol agents to process the hordes. Trump has cried for new laws that would enable him to handle the crisis better... Congress has done nothing, and you are pretending that it is Trump that has done nothing. politics. not solutions.

The Secretary of homeland security went to Congress and begged for money to address the crisis and Congress gave her nothing. Congress wants the crisis to use it for election politics. Congress is the government branch creating this crisis.

Days

Commentator
You are a liar spewing easily disputed facts. because you don't know anything, you just repeat the lies you are bent over and fed up with from fox and breitbart and gateway pundit and trump...do you not remember the Spanish tv network Univision labeling Obama the "Deporter In Chief? do you really not know illegal immigrant numbers have decreased each year in this country since Obama was elected? less than zero net immigration. and you claim he was bringing them in? are you really this misinformed and gullible and clueless, boy?

View attachment 42833
politics, not solutions.