• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another 4500 cross border every day

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump is going above and beyond his legal limitations to try to address the crisis, he even has brought the military to patrol the border to free up border patrol agents to process the hordes. Trump has cried for new laws that would enable him to handle the crisis better... Congress has done nothing, and you are pretending that it is Trump that has done nothing. politics. not solutions.

The Secretary of homeland security went to Congress and begged for money to address the crisis and Congress gave her nothing. Congress wants the crisis to use it for election politics. Congress is the government branch creating this crisis.
116th only interested in Trannies playing girls sports in school

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/house-equality-act-transgender-womens-sports

Maybe now they can rid schools of sports and go back to educating the kids or will the illegals take over schools first

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump is going above and beyond his legal limitations to try to address the crisis, he even has brought the military to patrol the border to free up border patrol agents to process the hordes. Trump has cried for new laws that would enable him to handle the crisis better... Congress has done nothing, and you are pretending that it is Trump that has done nothing. politics. not solutions.

The Secretary of homeland security went to Congress and begged for money to address the crisis and Congress gave her nothing. Congress wants the crisis to use it for election politics. Congress is the government branch creating this crisis.
So far, no progress from trump. I agree.

Days

Commentator
So far, no progress from trump. I agree.
You are not agreeing, you are spitting out propaganda in direct opposition to my point, that's not agreeing.

you are ignoring the crisis so you can blame it on Trump.

and the people keep coming.

llovejim

Current Champion
... because all U care is your politics, as long as you get your narrative in, it's all good.

meanwhile, what about the 4500 new people crossing our border daily?
You are believing a lot of hype. Here is an article from Forbes that might calm you down a little bit-

Vice President Mike Pence said the latest border statistics justify the president’s “national emergency” declaration, while a Republican member of Congress compared the new data to the Allied invasion of continental Europe on D-Day in World War II. Do the latest statistics on apprehensions mean the same as Border Patrol statistics from 20 years ago? What do the latest statistics on apprehensions at the border really mean?

“The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection,” reported NBC News. The current pace of apprehensions is less than half the 1.6 million level of Border Patrol apprehensions in FY 2000. Still, to understand the data we must dig deeper.

In general, current statistics on apprehensions are not comparable to those of earlier years. In the past, nearly everyone entering the United States unlawfully attempted to evade authorities, whereas today’s border crossers are mostly turning themselves in to Border Patrol agents and seeking asylum. The New York Times reports, “Most of those entering the country in earlier years were single men, most of them from Mexico, coming to look for work.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/03/07/what-the-latest-border-statistics-really-mean/#28e824f07f67

We still need to address this surge of legal asylum seekers, but it is not unprecedented, they are not threats to our security, they are mainly young families wanting a chance at a better life and escape the poverty and chaos and danger they faced in their native countries. The same reason all of our ancestors took a big risk to move here to this country over the years...how we all got here..remember? And we praise our ancestors for taking that chance, for doing what it takes to provide a better life for their family.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The only "problem" in this the left sees is that the number isn't 45,000...

Raoul_Luke

You are believing a lot of hype. Here is an article from Forbes that might calm you down a little bit-

Vice President Mike Pence said the latest border statistics justify the president’s “national emergency” declaration, while a Republican member of Congress compared the new data to the Allied invasion of continental Europe on D-Day in World War II. Do the latest statistics on apprehensions mean the same as Border Patrol statistics from 20 years ago? What do the latest statistics on apprehensions at the border really mean?

“The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection,” reported NBC News. The current pace of apprehensions is less than half the 1.6 million level of Border Patrol apprehensions in FY 2000. Still, to understand the data we must dig deeper.

In general, current statistics on apprehensions are not comparable to those of earlier years. In the past, nearly everyone entering the United States unlawfully attempted to evade authorities, whereas today’s border crossers are mostly turning themselves in to Border Patrol agents and seeking asylum. The New York Times reports, “Most of those entering the country in earlier years were single men, most of them from Mexico, coming to look for work.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/03/07/what-the-latest-border-statistics-really-mean/#28e824f07f67

We still need to address this surge of legal asylum seekers, but it is not unprecedented, they are not threats to our security, they are mainly young families wanting a chance at a better life and escape the poverty and chaos and danger they faced in their native countries. The same reason all of our ancestors took a big risk to move here to this country over the years...how we all got here..remember? And we praise our ancestors for taking that chance, for doing what it takes to provide a better life for their family.
Was America a welfare state when your ancestors arrived?

llovejim

Current Champion
The only "problem" in this the left sees is that the number isn't 45,000...
It appears the main problem right wingers and trump voters in general have is they are so scared of being "replaced" by people who are better workers than they are, more intelligent, less likely to be led around like sheep by lying conmen like Trump and Hannity.

Raoul_Luke

It appears the main problem right wingers and trump voters in general have is they are so scared of being "replaced" by people who are better workers than they are, more intelligent, less likely to be led around like sheep by lying conmen like Trump and Hannity.
Self loathing liberals can't wait until they become the "oppressed minority" in their own country. Nobody is "afraid" of "workers." What we're "afraid" of is the fiscal mess that will be produced by 100 million more welfare recipients.

Days

Commentator

and the people keep coming

Raoul_Luke

and the people keep coming
Which, of course, is the plan. If these "brown people" flooding across the border were capitalism loving Indians, the left would be running around like their hair was on fire...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are a liar spewing easily disputed facts. because you don't know anything, you just repeat the lies you are bent over and fed up with from fox and breitbart and gateway pundit and trump...do you not remember the Spanish tv network Univision labeling Obama the "Deporter In Chief? do you really not know illegal immigrant numbers have decreased each year in this country since Obama was elected? less than zero net immigration. and you claim he was bringing them in? are you really this misinformed and gullible and clueless, boy?

View attachment 42833
If I'm a "lair" then you're a lardass spewing non-facts and not smart enough to know it's not just Mexicans crossing our borders illegally. The one's I posted of your Obama brought to America, they didn't have to cime illegally, O was intent on turning America into a third world Islamic country.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/6712/how-many-muslim-immigrants-has-obama-admitted-james-barrett

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/u-s-admits-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

When a 45 year old Muslim marries your 9 year old granddaughter don't say you were not warned. (Jim probably makes you agree with it)

llovejim

Current Champion
Which, of course, is the plan. If these "brown people" flooding across the border were capitalism loving Indians, the left would be running around like their hair was on fire...
you don't think these illegals coming here to do our hardest, lowing pay jobs are not capitalists? come on, don't let your bias blind you to such obvious facts. and the ones this article talks about are not illegals...they are coming here to legally apply asylum, the only way they can apply for asylum...come on...try to get a clue.

llovejim

Current Champion
If I'm a "lair" then you're a lardass spewing non-facts and not smart enough to know it's not just Mexicans crossing our borders illegally. The one's I posted of your Obama brought to America, they didn't have to cime illegally, O was intent on turning America into a third world Islamic country.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/6712/how-many-muslim-immigrants-has-obama-admitted-james-barrett

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/u-s-admits-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

When a 45 year old Muslim marries your 9 year old granddaughter don't say you were not warned. (Jim probably makes you agree with it)
you are insane. european countries with much smaller populations have taken in more Syrian refugees than we have. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVING MORALS MEANS, BOY? these are human beings, boy. they deserve a chance to not be blown up by russian bombs or by our bombs we give to the Saudis. a chance to live without fear and without being in the middle of a war they have no control over, had no part in starting...what is wrong with you?

llovejim

Current Champion
so? so do the kids of any germans or other white people born here from another country. why so biased, boy? are you so biased and so unsure of your ability to compete you hate any and all newcomers? so afraid of BEING REPLACED...like the neo-nazis chanted at Charlottesville, while throwing out nazi salutes, and wearing swastikas, only their target was jews, not muslims. some of the fine people on both sides Trump talked about-

Jews will not replace us!!

Raoul_Luke

so? so do the kids of any germans or other white people born here from another country. why so biased, boy? are you so biased and so unsure of your ability to compete you hate any and all newcomers? so afraid of BEING REPLACED...like the neo-nazis chanted at Charlottesville, while throwing out nazi salutes, and wearing swastikas, only their target was jews, not muslims. some of the fine people on both sides Trump talked about-

Jews will not replace us!!

The simple fact is that unskilled (and uneducated) peasants from Central America are going to likely need public assistance, while German (or Indian) engineers, well, won't. Yes, I am biased against your efforts to flood the social welfare programs in order to bring down our capitalist system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Your histrionics about faux "racism" notwithstanding...

llovejim

Current Champion
The simple fact is that unskilled (and uneducated) peasants from Central America are going to likely need public assistance, while German (or Indian) engineers, well, won't. Yes, I am biased against your efforts to flood the social welfare programs in order to bring down our capitalist system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Your histrionics about faux "racism" notwithstanding...
they may need it, but they ain't gonna get it...what part of non-citizens do not get public welfare assistance do you not get?

who said i was for flooding anything? i am against bigotry, like you have. i am against separating kids from mothers. i am against having a double standard for white immigrants and brown or black immigrants, or as trump spewed "immigrants from shithole countries...why can't they be from Norway?" the thing you seem to miss about German engineers is most of them would rather stay in a non-loony tune country...Trump is scaring off any immigrants from reasonable countries...and Indians are desperate enough to come, but they are undermining qualified American techies and engineers who are trying to pay off student loans!! illegals mainly do work no other American wants!! it is a benefit, not competition for our best jobs that pay the best!!

Raoul_Luke

they may need it, but they ain't gonna get it...what part of non-citizens do not get public welfare assistance do you not get?

who said i was for flooding anything? i am against bigotry, like you have. i am against separating kids from mothers. i am against having a double standard for white immigrants and brown or black immigrants, or as trump spewed "immigrants from shithole countries...why can't they be from Norway?" the thing you seem to miss about German engineers is most of them would rather stay in a non-loony tune country...Trump is scaring off any immigrants from reasonable countries...and Indians are desperate enough to come, but they are undermining qualified American techies and engineers who are trying to pay off student loans!! illegals mainly do work no other American wants!! it is a benefit, not competition for our best jobs that pay the best!!
LOL! The Indian engineers "undermine qualified American techies" but the unskilled Cental Americans don't "undermine" our unskilled Americans?

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.49.24 AM.png

As usual, a two minute Google search proves your hypocrisy.