• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another billionaire Trump supporter snagged in human sex trafficking ring

sear

Mayor
PF #81

Anyone here know how $much Smollet $made per episode? $140K?
I do NOT know what the $number is.

BUT !!

I've read reports that indicate one of Smolett's intentions in fabricating the assault was he wanted more $money.

Difficult for me to pity the fool if he makes $six $figures per WEEK.

Fins

Fray Terror
And they're defensive about Trump's buddy at a spa while he goes on about trafficking young girls. If the guy is guilty, he should have gotten Stormy's number from Trump. At least she wasn't being held captive while doling out favors to the rich and clueless. Look at the posts here....CLINTON seems to be the antidote for their butt hurt. Whatever anyone else did, Clinton was worse. LOL
Who’s defended him? No one. You are lying again.

PF #81

BUT !!

I've read reports that indicate one of Smolett's intentions in fabricating the assault was he wanted more $money.

$100,000 per episode. Twice what most people earn in a year. And yet he wanted more.

When the posters try to divert the attention to the escapades of Bill Clinton, of course it's a way of defending Trump's pal.
We aren't defending him. We are saying it doesn't make Trump guilty too, which was the premise of this entire thread.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Who’s defended him? No one. You are lying again.
I am defending him, do you really believe that a billionaire has to import chicks. LOL he owns 30 Lambos and Ferraris parks them in the 200 car garage of his 14 million square foot home, and he has such a hard time getting his pecker wet that he has to import Vietnamese girls.

This guy was set up by hookers, that may or may not be your Mother

sear

Mayor
NS #85

It's a fool's errand to attempt to defend the indefensible.
At least Trump's minions are smart enough to change the subject. It's tantamount to their admission of guilt.

Fins

Fray Terror
I am defending him, do you really believe that a billionaire has to import chicks. LOL he owns 30 Lambos and Ferraris parks them in the 200 car garage of his 14 million square foot home, and he has such a hard time getting his pecker wet that he has to import Vietnamese girls.

This guy was set up by hookers, that may or may not be your Mother

Really? 14 million sq ft? God, you are a dumb ass.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
AW someone doesn't like it when the truth comes out about Trump and his buddies. Too damn bad.
all Kraft needs say is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and you libs will adore him, after all, he gave over $200,000 to dem/libs

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Really? 14 million sq ft? God, you are a dumb ass.
So you are saying that the average billionaire needs to import women to stroke his [Unwelcome language removed]?

You might, but he doesn't.

PS. After the first 100,000,000.00 of home and cars no one really counts the square footage. Do they

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Also, I’ve found no evidence of him owning a stadium. Which one is it, Liar?
You actually are retarded...…………

The stadium is owned and operated by Kraft Sports Group, a subsidiary of The Kraft Group, the company through which businessman Robert Kraft owns the Patriots and Revolution. The stadium was originally known as CMGI Field before the naming rights were bought by Gillette after the "dot-com" bust.

Fins

Fray Terror
PS. After the first 100,000,000.00 of home and cars no one really counts the square footage. Do they
Actually they do. And the Biltmore is still the only home in America that large. (It’s 178,000 sq ft) btw, learn to properly punctuate your numbers.

Fins

Fray Terror
So you are saying that the average billionaire needs to import women to stroke his [Unwelcome language removed]?
You obviously don’t comprehend the difference in need and want. Professionals are discrete, they do what they are hired to do, then leave. You pick up some slut in a bar and the first ting she’s going to do is try to get pregnant, then call her attorney to sell her story to the media or extort money from the billionaire.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
PF #81

BUT !!

I read $75,000 per episode

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You obviously don’t comprehend the difference in need and want. Professionals are discrete, they do what they are hired to do, then leave. You pick up some slut in a bar and the first ting she’s going to do is try to get pregnant, then call her attorney to sell her story to the media or extort money from the billionaire.
You were the idiot that said the kid was suing the indian right... Yup and I said he should sue the MEDIA, now it turns out he is suing the WaPost.

You have no ability to be correct

Few retards do