• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another billionaire Trump supporter snagged in human sex trafficking ring

Fins

Fray Terror
I read $75,000 per episode
I read that number was incorrect, it should have been closer to $125k per episode. But either way, he really had a shitty agent. Stars on other popular shows average about 3 times as much per episode. Even Dan Goodman gets $375k per episode on the Conners.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
He’s butthurt that he got caught trying to link Robert Kraft to Republicans when Kraft is a well known life long democrat. He worked hard to find this one to make up for it.
There are sexual predators in all shapes sizes and sex politics matters not. Something I doubt he'll comprehend.

Fins

Fray Terror
You were the idiot that said the kid was suing the indian right... Yup and I said he should sue the MEDIA, now it turns out he is suing the WaPost.

You have no ability to be correct

Few retards do
He is suing the Indian, Stupid. Try paying attention.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I read that number was incorrect, it should have been closer to $125k per episode. But either way, he really had a shitty agent. Stars on other popular shows average about 3 times as much per episode. Even Dan Goodman gets $375k per episode on the Conners.
no wonder he fake attack for more money then

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
He is suing the Indian, Stupid. Try paying attention.
You are completely retarded and delusional
https://news.yahoo.com/go-get-nick-trump-cheers-kentucky-student-suing-washington-post-250-million-152218597.html

Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky high school student seen in a “Make America Great Again” hat during a viral confrontation with a Native American protester on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial last month, is suing the Washington Post for its coverage of the incident.

And President Trump is cheering him on.

The family of Sandmann filed suit against the Post on Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Covington, Ky., alleging the paper published seven “false and defamatory” articles online or in print. They are seeking $250 million in damages, the amount that billionaire Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper for in 2013.

Are you trying to be stupid?

At that you are a success

Fins

Fray Terror
You are completely retarded and delusional
https://news.yahoo.com/go-get-nick-trump-cheers-kentucky-student-suing-washington-post-250-million-152218597.html

Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky high school student seen in a “Make America Great Again” hat during a viral confrontation with a Native American protester on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial last month, is suing the Washington Post for its coverage of the incident.

And President Trump is cheering him on.

The family of Sandmann filed suit against the Post on Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Covington, Ky., alleging the paper published seven “false and defamatory” articles online or in print. They are seeking $250 million in damages, the amount that billionaire Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper for in 2013.

Are you trying to be stupid?

At that you are a success
He’s still suing the Indian, Stupid.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
He’s still suing the Indian, Stupid.
Wrong he is suing the Washington post about what they reported about the Indian incident.

At least we know that you are retarded and delusional

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/696245435/covington-catholic-teen-nick-sandmann-sues-washington-post-for-250-million

Ted and Julie Sandmann filed the suit on their son's behalf, seeking $250 million in damages — the same amount Amazon founder Jeff Bezos paid to purchase the Post in 2013. Of that amount, the lawsuit is seeking $50 million in compensation for the alleged damage done, while the remaining $200 million in punitive damages would be aimed at punishing the newspaper company.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Where is the proof that Trump knew Acosta was involved in that?
Your moral preening is hilarious since you have no problem with Epstein's Democrat biddies getting off too.
Pick what fits from these two scenarios:

1. Trump didn't know.....because he didn't properly VET his nominee Acosta.

2. Trump knew and was rewarding Acosta for giving a pass to a child sex molester.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where is the proof there are minors involved? This isn't California, where they are trying to legalize pedophelia.
Thought they were young girls, but nevertheless, do you think it really makes any difference to men that have to resort to going to that kind of place for favors from any woman. These women were being held there...couldn't leave. Dirty rich old men were taking advantage of the situation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps you forgot the attempt to link Obama with Ayers and Wright.
"attempt to"......Obobo started his political career in (BOMBER) Ayers living room in Chicago and set in "GOD DAMN AMERICA" Wrights church for 20 years and who Obobo called his "Mentor"

Yes, why attempt to link them with Obobo, that's the most stupid thing you've ever posted MV, well, almost.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thought they were young girls, but nevertheless, do you think it really makes any difference to men that have to resort to going to that kind of place for favors from any woman. These women were being held there...couldn't leave. Dirty rich old men were taking advantage of the situation.
There's your first problem, you "thought" and as always never research before posting your thoughts. Have to "resort" :) it's women like YOU that makes prostitution the Oldest profession in the world when a man can't get satisfied at home they go where they can be satisfied. YOU really think they asked if they couldn't leave :) my gawd you're dense! Only in your mind were they taking advantage of the situation and you don't need to be Rich, first whore house I had to "resort" to going to was first leave in Basic Training and it cost me a whole $20!!