• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another black man kills an unarmed disabled white guy. NO CHARGES!!!

The killer claims the victim called him a racial slur and threw a drink at him. WOW!!! Remember the florida stand-your-ground case last summer where a black guy THREW a white guy to the ground and so the white guy shot him. He's now facing manslaughter charges. More affirmative action justice. More black privilege. More persecution of white men.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fedex-driver-will-not-be-charged-for-fatally-punching-portland-man-who-called-him-racial-slurs

nov 21 2018 A FedEx driver will not face charges in connection to the September death of a Portland man he fatally punched after the stranger called him racial slurs, Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Adam Gibbs said in a memo that Timothy Warren “was in his right” to challenge Joseph Magnuson, who witnesses said called the FedEx worker the n-word and “other aggressive and abusive phrases,” The Oregonian reported.

The incident occurred on Sept. 26 in Northeast Portland, when witnesses said Magnuson started the altercation by yelling at Warren “very aggressively” to slow down, the paper reported. When Warren tried to speak with Magnuson after stopping the vehicle, Magnuson called him racial slurs and threw a drink at the FedEx employee.

Some witnesses said Magnuson also hurled a bag of food at Warren, the paper reported, before he threw a punch that missed. Warren hit Magnuson above his left eye, knocking him to the ground unconscious, the report said. Magnuson later died, according to the paper.

“Oregon law contains no ‘duty to retreat’ and Mr. Warren was within his right to exit his vehicle and verbally challenge the manner in which Mr. Magnuson was addressing him,” the memo said, according to the paper. “Mr. Magnuson was the initial verbal aggressor; Mr. Warren responded in kind. Mr. Magnuson then escalated and became the initial physical aggressor; Mr. Warren again responded in kind.”

While Magnuson might still be alive if Warren had not stopped, Gibbs noted that “the decision by Mr. Warren, who is black, to not let the racist vitriol to which he was being subjected go unanswered is not of legal significance,” according to the paper.

A medical examiner also determined Magnuson was in “extremely poor health,” which contributed to his death, according to the paper.

EatTheRich

President
The killer claims the victim called him a racial slur and threw a drink at him. WOW!!! Remember the florida stand-your-ground case last summer where a black guy THREW a white guy to the ground and so the white guy shot him. He's now facing manslaughter charges. More affirmative action justice. More black privilege. More persecution of white men.
1. Florida and Oregon have different laws.
2. The killer in Florida may or may not be convicted.
3. Shooting someone after he throws you is a huge escalation. Punching someone back after he punches you is responding with equal force.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Florida and Oregon have different laws.
2. The killer in Florida may or may not be convicted.
3. Shooting someone after he throws you is a huge escalation. Punching someone back after he punches you is responding with equal force.
How many fist fights you ever been in__________

sear

Mayor
m4 #4
Please don't describe the stats. Post the stats.
According to the stats I recall, Black on Black crime is worse than Black on White crime.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
m4 #4
Please don't describe the stats. Post the stats.
According to the stats I recall, Black on Black crime is worse than Black on White crime.
why be a hypocrite

post the stats

as you demanded

No one claims the white guy punched the black guy. The claim is he threw a punch and missed!!! That's a big lie on your part.

And it's doubtful he even threw the punch since he was in such bad health. THINK

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Magnuson threw the first punch. Your headline reads that Magnuson was disabled. Doesn't seem like it to me. Was he unarmed? Yes, was Warren unarmed? Yup.

Prosecutors, however, have decided not to charge Warren, 41, with a crime. He did not intend to kill Magnuson and acted in self-defense during the Sept. 26 incident, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said in a memo released Monday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/21/man-hurled-racist-slurs-punch-fedex-driver-then-died-after-he-was-punched-back/?utm_term=.c291273832e7

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No one claims the white guy punched the black guy. The claim is he threw a punch and missed!!! That's a big lie on your part.

And it's doubtful he even threw the punch since he was in such bad health. THINK
Magnuson died because of the fall, not the punch. Witnesses agreed that he had thrown a punch first, after throwing a drink at the driver and calling him a "[Unwelcome language removed] n1gger".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/21/man-hurled-racist-slurs-punch-fedex-driver-then-died-after-he-was-punched-back/?utm_term=.c291273832e7

Another black man kills an unarmed disabled white guy. NO CHARGES!!!

Another anecdote.
You're welcome to post the stats on race-based crime.
But then, that wouldn't support your racist agenda.
That simply isn't true.

White on white violent crime is 80% of violent crime on whites.
Black on black violent crime is 90% of violent crime on blacks.

That means that a white person is twice as likely to suffer a black-on-white (20%) violent crime than a black person is to suffer a white-on-black (10%) violent crime.

EatTheRich

President
That simply isn't true.

White on white violent crime is 80% of violent crime on whites.
Black on black violent crime is 90% of violent crime on blacks.

That means that a white person is twice as likely to suffer a black-on-white (20%) violent crime than a black person is to suffer a white-on-black (10%) violent crime.
And you tell me I need a statistics course! What can be inferred from what you say, if you ignore the existence of people who aren’t black or white, is that of white people who are victims of violent crimes they are twice as likely to be victims of an interracial attack as Black people who are victims of violent crimes.

But wait ... the number of white victims of violent crime and the number of Black victims are roughly the same, while whites outnumber Blacks about 6 to 1, so a given Black person is about 6 times as likely to be a victim of a violent crime in the first place. So even if a given victim is less likely to be victimized by someone of another race, a given individual is more likely to be. About 3 times more likely. You seem to have a lot of trouble with the math involved, I think because of your agenda, but maybe this will make it clearer. Suppose you have 700 people, 100 of them Black and 600 of them white, about the same ratio we have in our society, and suppose that 20 of the Black people and 20 of the white people are victims, the same ratio we have in our society. According to your numbers, 2 (10%) of the Black victims and 4 (20%) of the white victims will be victims of interracial crimes. So 1 in 50 of all the Black people but only 1 in 150 of all the white people will be interracially victimized.

But wait ... there’s more. It’s easy to push an agenda when you make up numbers. But white-on-white crime is actually 57%, not 80%, of crimes involving white victims and Black-on-Black crime is 63%, not 90%, of crimes involving Black victims.
https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106

So instead of the 2-to-1 ratio you misinterpreted in the first place, you have a 43-to-37 ratio. Add in the factor of 6 to account for greater rates of Black victimization, and you find that Blacks are about 5 times as likely to be victims of interracial crimes.

And you tell me I need a statistics course!
You took that class already, right? The last advice I offered said you need to read a book on measurement. Don't you know the difference?

What can be inferred from what you say, if you ignore the existence of people who aren’t black or white, is that of white people who are victims of violent crimes they are twice as likely to be victims of an interracial attack as Black people who are victims of violent crimes.
That FBI UCR stat was from when Hispanics were lumped in with whites and Asians added up to less than a 1%. Do you know what happens when you separate out the Hispanics from non-Hispanic whites? Go ahead. Take a guess. ha ha It makes white people even MORE innocent when it comes to inter-racial-ethnic violence.

But wait ... the number of white victims of violent crime and the number of Black victims are roughly the same, while whites outnumber Blacks about 6 to 1, so a given Black person is about 6 times as likely to be a victim of a violent crime in the first place. So even if a given victim is less likely to be victimized by someone of another race, a given individual is more likely to be. About 3 times more likely. You seem to have a lot of trouble with the math involved, I think because of your agenda, but maybe this will make it clearer. Suppose you have 700 people, 100 of them Black and 600 of them white, about the same ratio we have in our society, and suppose that 20 of the Black people and 20 of the white people are victims, the same ratio we have in our society. According to your numbers, 2 (10%) of the Black victims and 4 (20%) of the white victims will be victims of interracial crimes. So 1 in 50 of all the Black people but only 1 in 150 of all the white people will be interracially victimized.
The statisctics even out. Black people are 3-7 times more violent than whites in the various statistics. It is why blacks though 13% of the population are responsible for 50% of the homicides. Go figure. You can obfuscate but that is no longer being bought into by anyone with personal experience.

But wait ... there’s more. It’s easy to push an agenda when you make up numbers. But white-on-white crime is actually 57%, not 80%, of crimes involving white victims and Black-on-Black crime is 63%, not 90%, of crimes involving Black victims.
https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106

So instead of the 2-to-1 ratio you misinterpreted in the first place, you have a 43-to-37 ratio. Add in the factor of 6 to account for greater rates of Black victimization, and you find that Blacks are about 5 times as likely to be victims of interracial crimes.
You're trying to assume an equal distribution of violent criminality in the races and ethnicities and that simply hasn't been true and most likely still isn't true.

EatTheRich

President
You took that class already, right? The last advice I offered said you need to read a book on measurement. Don't you know the difference?

That FBI UCR stat was from when Hispanics were lumped in with whites and Asians added up to less than a 1%. Do you know what happens when you separate out the Hispanics from non-Hispanic whites? Go ahead. Take a guess. ha ha It makes white people even MORE innocent when it comes to inter-racial-ethnic violence.

The statisctics even out. Black people are 3-7 times more violent than whites in the various statistics. It is why blacks though 13% of the population are responsible for 50% of the homicides. Go figure. You can obfuscate but that is no longer being bought into by anyone with personal experience.

You're trying to assume an equal distribution of violent criminality in the races and ethnicities and that simply hasn't been true and most likely still isn't true.
“Personal experience”=anecdotal (non-)evidence.

The statistics I linked to actually considered Hispanic people separately from non-Hispanic whites and non-Hispanic Blacks ... look again.

I’m not assuming anything ... I’m going where the data leads.

I never denied that Blacks commit homicides at about 4 times the rate whites do. But that wasn’t your claim ... your claim was that whites were more likely to be the victims of interracial violence when in fact the opposite is the case.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Yes! I do remember this case. He was not "thrown" to the ground, that [Unwelcome language removed] was swearing at this mans wife so he pushed him. After that, the ****ing coward pulled out his gun and blew this man away right in front of his wife and kids I WANT TO KILL THAT F***ING PIECE OF SHIT MYSELF./