• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another blue state on the verge of bankruptcy!

D

Deleted member 21794

I will point out, once again, with no personal insult...if one has no money, i.e. buying power...one cannot engage in trade. With no money, one cannot start a business. You never address that idea.

To me...the idea that you present is that yes...making Edsels is in itself a productive aspect of supply...and therefore, spurs demand. By itself. Yet, as we all know, one can find excess supply all over the place and failing demand for that supply. Clothing can be bought in the clearance rack, books...Hell...the entire business model of TJ MAXX is to buy recent, but discounted items, due to original lack of demand...and supply these items to the less fortunate at discount prices...(and still...there is too much supply) who don't have the money to buy first hand retail...or, the wise who understand how much the stores are actually overcharging for merchandise, in the grand old capitalistic get what you can attitude.

No one said do not increase production. I'm saying...again...increase wages so everyone can have some frickin pie.
You want increased wages? Increase your skills, education and ability. It's called RESPONSIBILITY and self-determination. The market determines what wages are.

It's like you leftists have a complete section of brain missing. Unfortunately, it's the part that processes logical thinking.

You want increased wages? Increase your skills, education and ability. It's called RESPONSIBILITY and self-determination. The market determines what wages are.

It's like you leftists have a complete section of brain missing. Unfortunately, it's the part that processes logical thinking.
Don't worry, the productive segment of society understands what you're talking about.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Demographics doesn't factor into it. If the jobs the graying baby boomers are vacating weren't following them to the South and West (except California) then the populations would be at least remaining stable. They aren't - the population is shifting away from the Blue states and cities...
Nonsense. Your "chart" shows gross migration numbers, which includes massive numbers of retiring baby boomers moving to warm climates. You pretend that it has something to do with good jobs for smart, educated people fleeing the Blue states, which is abject hooey. The opposite is happening.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nonsense. Your "chart" shows gross migration numbers, which includes massive numbers of retiring baby boomers moving to warm climates. You pretend that it has something to do with good jobs for smart, educated people fleeing the Blue states, which is abject hooey. The opposite is happening.
"Massive numbers of retiring baby boomers moving to warm climates" is "abject hooey." You sound like it's required somehow and not a choice.

I must have missed the link to your chart showing that the "opposite is happening."

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Massive numbers of retiring baby boomers moving to warm climates" is "abject hooey." You sound like it's required somehow and not a choice.

I must have missed the link to your chart showing that the "opposite is happening."
Of course it's a choice. It always has been, as retired people have flocked to southern states for decades. And because the baby boomers are starting to retire, demographics cause those numbers to grow. This is basic stuff which seems to elude you.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Good, anything bad that happens to Democrats is good for the country,
Thankfully I always fly over these Red State Hell Holes....Always funny to see the White Trash suffering from the tornadoes though...I get a laugh out of that

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Fvck off.....You Right Wing ass holes insult and slander all day long
You're wrong generally, you've never seen an insult here from me personally, find out a person's opinions before you slap a false label on them, your rudeness was completely uncalled for, and start showing some respect at least to those who show respect to you.

I was going to ask how you expect to be taken seriously but it seems pointless.

Wash out your mouth, go to your room, and think about the Golden Rule.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
You're wrong generally, you've never seen an insult here from me personally, find out a person's opinions before you slap a false label on them, your rudeness was completely uncalled for, and start showing some respect at least to those who show respect to you.

I was going to ask how you expect to be taken seriously but it seems pointless.

Wash out your mouth, go to your room, and think about the Golden Rule.
Respect?...To these fat slob white nationalists bigots?...You and your "kind" are the enemy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I've never seen or heard of retired people moving North

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thankfully I always fly over these Red State Hell Holes....Always funny to see the White Trash suffering from the tornadoes though...I get a laugh out of that
Like when you flew to Cleveland_________

another Racist post