• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another CNN hate monger busted calling for genocide!

Bear Claw

President
Not everyone. Only about 9 million ethnic Germans were killed after WWII for being "Nazis" (though some estimates are as high as 15 million -- the number of Germans killed by the Soviets after Germany's surrender is difficult to determine).

This Aslan guy was unapologetic. Why be an apologist for him? He wants Trump supporters "eradicated" and he said so. Lot's of people feel the same. Not Trump support -- Trump supporters. Not "eliminated," "removed," "educated," "transformed," "repatriated" -- eradicated. All the TDS crowd should be honest as him.

Interesting.

Do you have a link to the stats you quoted??

If so, please share.

Colorforms

Senator
What's with these sick haters??? Yet another CNN employee using the language of the Third Reich to call for the death of millions of Americans because he doesn't like their politics.

Where does CNN get these animals?

https://humanevents.com/2019/08/06/reza-aslan-calls-genocide-against-trump-supporters/?utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/
And TRUMP is the hate-monger. LOL

Just another of a plethora of examples of how the left always accuse others of the things that they do.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Your links are mostly from Nazi sites. Reputable scholars estimate perhaps 1 million Germans killed based on their ethnicity and nationality, not their politics.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_estimates_of_the_flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans
Kudos for trying to back up you're position with a linked reference.

That said, Wikipedia is hardly a reliable primary source.
Also, the linked Wikipedia article itself notes the difficulty of determining accurate numbers. And it notes estimates of over 2.5 million, not 1 million.

Re: my sources, denigrating them as "Nazi sites" carries little weight. One, it's not so of all of them. Two, there are plenty more sources. Three, accurate information has to be gotten wherever possible when it's suppressed and it's against the law to disseminate it and "reputable scholars" are punished for doing so . Four, the accuracy of information from the Soviets -- the greatest perpetrators of the post-war slaughter, rape, and pillage of ethnic Germans -- is well known to be dubious and thus to need much research to determine the truth.

One reference for points 3 & 4, among many others:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/02/first-they-came-for-the-holocaust-deniers-and-i-did-not-speak-out/

Not to mention...
Not only a waste of time, but also a pretext for big government censors to tell us what we can and can’t read, watch, etc.

And for further reference:

https://archive.org/details/GruesomeHarvestTheAlliedAttemptToExterminateGermanyAfter1945

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Totally dishonest. What he said was that racism needed to be eradicated.
That is absurd! And let me guess - you guys on the left get to decide what constitutes "racism," am I right?

Racism is, quite frankly, a protected right (it is only illegal to act on it). To "eradicate" racism requires criminalizing thoughts. Unfortunately, this is a fairly typical (knee jerk) reaction by the left - I suppose it is just a coincidence that such an effort would allow you to criminalize thought and then start incarcerating those you decide are not "thinking" proper thoughts. I literally cannot imagine a more anti-American initiative than a left wing "war on racism."

llovejim

Current Champion
Read this quick before liberal snowflakes have thus deleted....

bigots are funny!! you are so funny!! go find another bigoted meme on the KKK website!! maybe something about president obama and michelle being from the planet of the apes!! bigoted trump voters love that meme!! you go, girl!! prove you are just as bigoted as your boy-crush trump!!

have you ever wondered what it would be like to go thru live not hating and being afraid of minorities and women?

llovejim

Current Champion
That is absurd! And let me guess - you guys on the left get to decide what constitutes "racism," am I right?

Racism is, quite frankly, a protected right (it is only illegal to act on it). To "eradicate" racism requires criminalizing thoughts. Unfortunately, this is a fairly typical (knee jerk) reaction by the left - I suppose it is just a coincidence that such an effort would allow you to criminalize thought and then start incarcerating those you decide are not "thinking" proper thoughts. I literally cannot imagine a more anti-American initiative than a left wing "war on racism."
no, it does not. you are lying when you spew something that goddamn stupid. it means society evolving until everybody reaches a plane of consciousness that so many trump voters will never have- the ability, as MLK said, to judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. so easy, so simple, even a goddamn trump voter might be able to do it if they live long enough to develop rational thought to replace their fear and paranoia. even you.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
bigots are funny!! you are so funny!! go find another bigoted meme on the KKK website!! maybe something about president obama and michelle being from the planet of the apes!! bigoted trump voters love that meme!! you go, girl!! prove you are just as bigoted as your boy-crush trump!!

have you ever wondered what it would be like to go thru live not hating and being afraid of minorities and women?

That meme was on a Hispanic website.

See, some ADVANCED cultures have this thing called a 'sense of humor'.
And aren't crying "I'M OFFENDED!!' 24/7.

I guess Black Comedians mocking other blacks is racist

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Raoul_Luke

no, it does not. you are lying when you spew something that goddamn stupid. it means society evolving until everybody reaches a plane of consciousness that so many trump voters will never have- the ability, as MLK said, to judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. so easy, so simple, even a goddamn trump voter might be able to do it if they live long enough to develop rational thought to replace their fear and paranoia. even you.
Cursing doesn't make your posts any less ridiculous. You don't even get the irony that your suggestion we can "win the war on racism" is every bit as insipid as the neocons' belief that we can "win the war on terror!" These are ideas and beliefs - you simply can never put an "end" to such thoughts. Which, of course, is precisely your objective - to actually criminalize political opposition to your cultural Marxism of equal outcomes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cursing doesn't make your posts any less ridiculous. You don't even get the irony that your suggestion we can "win the war on racism" is every bit as insipid as the neocons' belief that we can "win the war on terror!" These are ideas and beliefs - you simply can never put an "end" to such thoughts. Which, of course, is precisely your objective - to actually criminalize political opposition to your cultural Marxism of equal outcomes.
jimmy post Bible verses in one thread and "goddamn" in the next, nursing home evidently getting to him...…...

EatTheRich

President
Kudos for trying to back up you're position with a linked reference.

That said, Wikipedia is hardly a reliable primary source.
Also, the linked Wikipedia article itself notes the difficulty of determining accurate numbers. And it notes estimates of over 2.5 million, not 1 million.

Re: my sources, denigrating them as "Nazi sites" carries little weight. One, it's not so of all of them. Two, there are plenty more sources. Three, accurate information has to be gotten wherever possible when it's suppressed and it's against the law to disseminate it and "reputable scholars" are punished for doing so . Four, the accuracy of information from the Soviets -- the greatest perpetrators of the post-war slaughter, rape, and pillage of ethnic Germans -- is well known to be dubious and thus to need much research to determine the truth.

One reference for points 3 & 4, among many others:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/02/first-they-came-for-the-holocaust-deniers-and-i-did-not-speak-out/

Not to mention...

And for further reference:

https://archive.org/details/GruesomeHarvestTheAlliedAttemptToExterminateGermanyAfter1945
It notes estimates of up to 2.5 million that are considered wildly exaggerated due to known political distortions. Haar’s estimate (much lower than the 1 million figure I suggested) is not based on Soviet data

EatTheRich

President

No, the ideological superstructure reflects the material base. To eradicate racism we need only strike at its roots by eliminating private property, while persuading people through patient exhortation that there is an alternative.

The alternative is more race massacres, more setbacks for working people because of the traps set by racism, more imperialist wars, more unhinged lunatics in the corridors of power, more bureaucracy, and more suffering.

MrMike

Bless you all
Who knows. Let’s deal with the more blatant propagators of racism, like Trump, first.
You'd best jump back to Barack Obama, the original "hate the cops, hate white people racist".

Get back to me when you've dealt with that abomination.

Raoul_Luke

No, the ideological superstructure reflects the material base. To eradicate racism we need only strike at its roots by eliminating private property, while persuading people through patient exhortation that there is an alternative.

The alternative is more race massacres, more setbacks for working people because of the traps set by racism, more imperialist wars, more unhinged lunatics in the corridors of power, more bureaucracy, and more suffering.
When all you have is a hammer...