• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Crushing Blow To Democrats: People Believe Trump Was Spied On

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once they had one on Page they could seize his communications going as far back as when he worked for the Campaign. All in order to backdoor themselves into the campaign.
You keep making that claim and I keep pointing out how silly it is. Where would the FBI get communications from the past?

S

Sickofleft

You keep making that claim and I keep pointing out how silly it is. Where would the FBI get communications from the past?
Texts, emails. They must not have found anything because in order to get the warrant renewed they had to use a story planted by Steele.

But ya know, I guess that is just different...

S

Sickofleft

There was no FISA warrant for Trump or anyone in his campaign.
As you have been told a million times once they had the FISA warrant on Page they could seize his communications going back as far as they wanted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As you have been told a million times once they had the FISA warrant on Page they could seize his communications going back as far as they wanted.
You keep saying that and I keep asking how do they go back in time to seize communications? Can they get phone conversations? Nope. Email, not without seizing somebody's computer. Did they do that? Nope.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Texts, emails. They must not have found anything because in order to get the warrant renewed they had to use a story planted by Steele.

But ya know, I guess that is just different...
Where are these email's stored that they can be seized?

S

Sickofleft

You keep saying that and I keep asking how do they go back in time to seize communications? Can they get phone conversations? Nope. Email, not without seizing somebody's computer. Did they do that? Nope.
Really? You honestly believe that the Federal Bureau of Investigation cannot get into someone's email account without having to seize the person's device?

Seems odd when you get a FISA warrant on someone to monitor them without them knowing but have to get the computer they use to read their emails........ :rolleyes:

Al Qaeda discovered that their emails could be tracked so what they started doing was using drafts in shared email accounts. Both people have the login, you want to leave a message you write a draft and leave it in the account. Person logs in reads the message in draft folder etc....

Odd they can do that but needed Pages computer..........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. The only way they can get emails sent in the past is to seize either the source or destination PC or phone that the emails are stored on. My email server stores emails for 30 days. Then they are deleted. They are on my PC for as long as I choose to keep them, but the FBI would have to come and get my PC to read them.

2. Tweets? I don't tweet. Do you? Again, I think they'd have to get my phone or the phone of the individual who sent or received them. Same thing with instant messages. I do not believe that my cell phone provider keeps those messages forever. Let me know if you find otherwise. Until then you are simply parroting the crap that Trump pumps out with Fox as his source. When you realize that he's in charge and has access to any secret data from the NSA or CIA or FBI and produces none of it, relying on bullshit from Fox or InfoWars....it makes it seem pretty much rumor.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? You honestly believe that the Federal Bureau of Investigation cannot get into someone's email account without having to seize the person's device?

Seems odd when you get a FISA warrant on someone to monitor them without them knowing but have to get the computer they use to read their emails........ :rolleyes:

Al Qaeda discovered that their emails could be tracked so what they started doing was using drafts in shared email accounts. Both people have the login, you want to leave a message you write a draft and leave it in the account. Person logs in reads the message in draft folder etc....

Jesus.....as I've pointed out before. Email on an email server is typically kept for a limited amount of time. My PC goes out every few minutes and reads the server for any email in my inbox on the server. As soon as it is read into my PC inbox, it is put in the delete folder on the server. That folder is configured to delete everything permanently after 30 days.

Page left the campaign in September 2016. The FISA warrant was obtained in late October. To get any email from prior to 30 days from that day they would have to seize the PC where the email is stored. Now do you understand?

In my case I have control over the retention parameters on my server. In most cases, like gmail.com you do not. The only control you have is how much disk space you pay for. When you reach an upper limit on that it starts deleting the oldest.

From the GMAIL site.
How storage settings are applied
Storage is controlled by the Email and chat auto-deletion setting. The setting applies to messages in the user's inbox and archived messages. They also apply to messages added using the Gmail API. Migrated messages older than the specified period for auto-deletion are deleted, unless they are tagged with a label to exclude them from deletion.

Storage settings don't apply to messages in the Trash folder. These messages are deleted permanently after 30 days.

llovejim

Current Champion
FISA, not FICA. The one 2014 was when Page was HELPING the FBI break up a Russian spy ring. The second one in 2016 they lied to a FISA (again not FICA) court to get in order to back door themselves into the campaign.

You are clinging to a fantasy that is dead, worse all you do is lie about it.
no. why would the FBI get a secret FISA warrant on Page if he was HELPING THEM? and no, you have no idea, not one, about any lies they used or that one of the federal judges assigned to authorize the FISA warrant somehow believed without corroboration enough to satisfy him the warrant was justified....

why do you right wingers keep forgetting all this stuff you keep lying about doesn't make any sense when you factor in a sitting federal district judge, a large percentage of them very conservative republican picks, SIGNING OFF ON THEM? even if for some incredibly stupid reason you believe the FBI or Homeland Security was part of a double top secret plot to show the truth about what a corrupt traitor trump and his cronies were, why would you believe a sitting federal district judge would join in?

Boca

Governor
That is how they got the first FICA Warrant on Carter Page, in 2014, and the second one in 2016, because he was meeting with known Russian agents and they talked about what a willing stooge he was when they were being listened in on. duh. And Carter Page was directly connected to Trump...so, yeah, in that sense the trump campaign was being spied on because of their close ties and contacts with so many Russians.
If you're willing to pay attention I can educate you on Carter Page....

United States Naval Academy (BS)
Georgetown University (MA)
New York University (MBA
University of London (PhD)

American petroleum industry consultant and founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, a one-man investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and Central Asian oil and gas business.

In 2000, he began work as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch in the firm's London office and was a vice president in the company's Moscow office.

None of the above is illegal. And obviously makes clear why he indeed had Russian contacts, in the energy business, as opposed to what you call Russian agents.

In 2013, Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit Page, and one described him as enthusiastic about business opportunities in Russia but an "idiot".

That 2013 case ended in 2016 with a Russian operative named Evgeny Buryakov who pled to acting as a Russian agent without telling the U.S. government.

Reuters wire service...........“According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Igor Sechin met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference.” That would be Carter Page.

New York Times..........“The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing”

The paper also noted that Page brought an FBI wire to one of the meetings. "The court documents say that Mr. Page provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians.

To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders" from which Page produced the documents given to the Russian intelligence operative.

There you have it, Carter Page was an FBI operative.

The paper also noted in September 2016 U.S. intelligence officials investigated alleged contacts between Page and Russian officials subject to U.S. sanctions, including Igor Sechin, the president of state-run Russian oil conglomerate Rosneft.

It should now be clear to you the New York Times was onboard with the FBI and Obama Administration's Russian meddling/collusion train as it left the station two months before the election. The Times narrative required that Page was being investigated even though he was an undercover FBI employee.

The only problem was no hard evidence existed connecting the Russians and the campaign. FBI to the rescue. Comey had a proven asset and operative...Carter Page. Insert him into the campaign which makes the connection. Then get a FISA warrant....but how?

The natural assumption was Carter Page would have been recruited by the Trump campaign. Not so. Nobody, in or close to the campaign, including Donald Trump, had ever heard of him, let alone sought him out.

According to his testimony, Page reached out to New York’s Republican Party chair, Ed Cox, in late December 2015, asking to be put in touch with Trump’s team. Cox put Page in contact with then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who sent him over to [Sam] Clovis, who is said to have put him on Trump’s list of advisers. Who put Page up to it in the first place is an open question but he was working for James Comey, who worked for Loretta Lynch, who worked for Barack Obama.

For obvious reasons Page wouldn't have included in his testimony he was an FBI operative.

The connection between the Russians and the campaign was made.
The subsequent FISA warrant allowed the FBI to pick up any conversations between Page and anyone he spoke to on the Trump transition team.

Now you know why Page was never charged with anything He never did anything wrong. He followed orders

It's called spy craft and crafty it was. Possibly criminal but we'll have to wait and see about that

Nostra

Governor
There was no FISA warrant for Trump or anyone in his campaign.
Lies. The warrant was for A TRUMP CAMPAIGN AIDE, and the “evidence” presented to the court was the anti-Trump Steele dossier.

You really didn’t think that moronic lie would stand, did ya?

A former top FBI lawyer acknowledged he was personally involved in the warrant application to surveil then-Trump campaign aide Carter Page and confirmed other "unusual" steps taken in the FBI’s Russia probe in 2016, during a closed-door congressional interview.

llovejim

Current Champion
If you're willing to pay attention I can educate you on Carter Page....

United States Naval Academy (BS)
Georgetown University (MA)
New York University (MBA
University of London (PhD)

American petroleum industry consultant and founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, a one-man investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and Central Asian oil and gas business.

In 2000, he began work as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch in the firm's London office and was a vice president in the company's Moscow office.

None of the above is illegal. And obviously makes clear why he indeed had Russian contacts, in the energy business, as opposed to what you call Russian agents.

In 2013, Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit Page, and one described him as enthusiastic about business opportunities in Russia but an "idiot".

That 2013 case ended in 2016 with a Russian operative named Evgeny Buryakov who pled to acting as a Russian agent without telling the U.S. government.

Reuters wire service...........“According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Igor Sechin met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference.” That would be Carter Page.

New York Times..........“The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing”

The paper also noted that Page brought an FBI wire to one of the meetings. "The court documents say that Mr. Page provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians.

To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders" from which Page produced the documents given to the Russian intelligence operative.

There you have it, Carter Page was an FBI operative.

The paper also noted in September 2016 U.S. intelligence officials investigated alleged contacts between Page and Russian officials subject to U.S. sanctions, including Igor Sechin, the president of state-run Russian oil conglomerate Rosneft.

It should now be clear to you the New York Times was onboard with the FBI and Obama Administration's Russian meddling/collusion train as it left the station two months before the election. The Times narrative required that Page was being investigated even though he was an undercover FBI employee.

The only problem was no hard evidence existed connecting the Russians and the campaign. FBI to the rescue. Comey had a proven asset and operative...Carter Page. Insert him into the campaign which makes the connection. Then get a FISA warrant....but how?

The natural assumption was Carter Page would have been recruited by the Trump campaign. Not so. Nobody, in or close to the campaign, including Donald Trump, had ever heard of him, let alone sought him out.

According to his testimony, Page reached out to New York’s Republican Party chair, Ed Cox, in late December 2015, asking to be put in touch with Trump’s team. Cox put Page in contact with then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who sent him over to [Sam] Clovis, who is said to have put him on Trump’s list of advisers. Who put Page up to it in the first place is an open question but he was working for James Comey, who worked for Loretta Lynch, who worked for Barack Obama.

For obvious reasons Page wouldn't have included in his testimony he was an FBI operative.

The connection between the Russians and the campaign was made.
The subsequent FISA warrant allowed the FBI to pick up any conversations between Page and anyone he spoke to on the Trump transition team.

Now you know why Page was never charged with anything He never did anything wrong. He followed orders

It's called spy craft and crafty it was. Possibly criminal but we'll have to wait and see about that
good post, but wrong conclusions. again, why would carter page have a FISA warrant authorized if the FBI was working with him and trusted him? You do know the FBI would not have to get a secret FISA warrant on Page in 2014 if he was working with them and AGREED, right? do you not see how the narrative you just put forth has to be wrong and illogical, and yet still have some element of truth in it? Maybe Carter did do some spying for the FBI for brownie points or cash, but the FBI clearly did not trust him or they would not have asked for and received 4 different secret FISA warrants on him....right?

Boca

Governor
good post, but wrong conclusions. again, why would carter page have a FISA warrant authorized if the FBI was working with him and trusted him? You do know the FBI would not have to get a secret FISA warrant on Page in 2014 if he was working with them and AGREED, right? do you not see how the narrative you just put forth has to be wrong and illogical, and yet still have some element of truth in it? Maybe Carter did do some spying for the FBI for brownie points or cash, but the FBI clearly did not trust him or they would not have asked for and received 4 different secret FISA warrants on him....right?
Geezus...what does it take....Page was an undercover FBI operative!

They obtained FISA warrants on him for the sole purpose of listenimg and gathering intelligence on anybody he came in contact with! Including anyone in Trump Towers or in the Trump campaign!

Page was never the target!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. What do you think can be read by gaining access to someone's email account? As I posted, probably what is in the deleted folder from the past 30 days.
2. I know a number of people using Gmail. They delete the email as soon as it is read to their own PC.

Do you actually know that the FBI hacked his PC? Do you know if they gained access to his email provider? Nah

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Geezus...what does it take....Page was an undercover FBI operative!

They obtained FISA warrants on him for the sole purpose of listenimg and gathering intelligence on anybody he came in contact with! Including anyone in Trump Towers or in the Trump campaign!

Page was never the target!
Page was implicated in an effort by the Russians to recruit him. He testified against the Russians. Calling him an undercover operative is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.