• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Crushing Blow To Democrats: People Believe Trump Was Spied On

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatTheRich

President
I've said all along that the FISA court judge(s) had to be in the loop and complicit in the Democrat dirty deeds. My reason for thinking this is that, through this entire witch hunt, not once did any of the judges speak out about their being used by the Dems to break the law. I would think a judge who had been lied to and played like that would have been mega-pissed off about it and would have come out publicly to clear his name.
Or maybe ... this case was just business as usual for them.

Boca

Governor
you are a liar if you believe the reason lead was taken out of gasoline was because of republican's traditional SUPPORT OF STRICT EPA AND ENVIRONMENT REGULATIONS AND OTHER REGULATIONS DESIGNED TO PROTECT CONSUMERS, WORKERS AND THE ENVIRONMENT EVEN IF IT COSTS RICH GUYS AND BIG CORPORATIONS SOME PROFITS...why do you lie so much? are you just this stupid? are you so [Unwelcome language removed] stupid you actually believe republicans are the major supporters of tough EPA standards and protecting the environment in general? godddamn. try to get a [Unwelcome language removed] clue, boy.

you right wingers hate facts. and when they are presented to you, you try to shoot the messenger, like gutless chickenshits.

grow up, boys. ignoring facts do not make them go away.
In Jan 1996 the Clean Air Act banning leaded gasoline was passed by a Republican Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

So to quote you.....

why do you lie so much? are you just this stupid? are you so [Unwelcome language removed] stupid...or are you gutless chickenshit

Seriously you strike me as having some major issues to deal with. A danger to yourself and those around you I'll pray you find some help. Tomorrow we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

He could help if you'd just ask...but don't insult Him too

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right
you are a liar if you believe the reason lead was taken out of gasoline was because of republican's traditional SUPPORT OF STRICT EPA AND ENVIRONMENT REGULATIONS AND OTHER REGULATIONS DESIGNED TO PROTECT CONSUMERS, WORKERS AND THE ENVIRONMENT EVEN IF IT COSTS RICH GUYS AND BIG CORPORATIONS SOME PROFITS...why do you lie so much? are you just this stupid? are you so [Unwelcome language removed] stupid you actually believe republicans are the major supporters of tough EPA standards and protecting the environment in general? godddamn. try to get a [Unwelcome language removed] clue, boy.

you right wingers hate facts. and when they are presented to you, you try to shoot the messenger, like gutless chickenshits.

grow up, boys. ignoring facts do not make them go away.

Screaming, crying, wailing, and bashing your head as a mentally ill lefties does not change the facts. You lied and got caught spreading alt-left propaganda. And now when exposed you bawl about it. The fact is lead was taken out of gasoline initiated by Republican administrations and finally banned altogether by Republican administrations. Those are the facts. Republicans are for commons sense. Your ilk want to ban aircract, farting cows, and all sorts of psychotic stuff. Republicans want to ban ONLY those things causing problems......this crazy, psychotic stuff is all yours buddy. Enjoy your farting cows. The good guys always win the end and that makes your blood boil. Now take a good 2 hours and post me some insane, long-winded post that is rambling and crazy. We need some more laughs at left wing mental illness.

Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.