• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another day, another dose of bad news for Trumpies.

Spamature

President
We are nearing the point where Impeachment Hill becomes the Impeachment Mountain foretold in legend.

Congress can have access to eight years of Trump’s tax records, appeals court orders

November 13, 2019 at 4:44 p.m. PST

Congress can seek eight years of President Trump’s tax records, according to a federal appeals court order Wednesday that moves the separation-of-powers conflict one step closer to the Supreme Court.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit let stand an earlier ruling against the president that affirmed Congress’s investigative authority on a day when the House was holding its first public impeachment inquiry hearing.

Trump’s lawyers have said they are prepared to ask the Supreme Court to intervene in this case and in several other legal battles between the president and Congress.

The D.C. Circuit was responding Wednesday to Trump’s request to have a full panel of judges rehear a three-judge decision from October that rejected the president’s request to block lawmakers from subpoenaing his longtime accounting firm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/congress-can-seek-eight-years-of-trumps-tax-records-appeals-court-rules/2019/11/13/b4fc8002-fc07-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html

FakeName

Governor
it seems there will come a time where the evidence of Trump's corruption becomes so overwhelming that even the Trump cultists see the light like rats from a sinking ship. Like they did in '74.

I hope.

To be honest I am disappointed that it hasn't already happened.

D

Deleted member 21794

We are nearing the point where Impeachment Hill becomes the Impeachment Mountain foretold in legend.

Congress can have access to eight years of Trump’s tax records, appeals court orders

November 13, 2019 at 4:44 p.m. PST

Congress can seek eight years of President Trump’s tax records, according to a federal appeals court order Wednesday that moves the separation-of-powers conflict one step closer to the Supreme Court.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit let stand an earlier ruling against the president that affirmed Congress’s investigative authority on a day when the House was holding its first public impeachment inquiry hearing.

Trump’s lawyers have said they are prepared to ask the Supreme Court to intervene in this case and in several other legal battles between the president and Congress.

The D.C. Circuit was responding Wednesday to Trump’s request to have a full panel of judges rehear a three-judge decision from October that rejected the president’s request to block lawmakers from subpoenaing his longtime accounting firm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/congress-can-seek-eight-years-of-trumps-tax-records-appeals-court-rules/2019/11/13/b4fc8002-fc07-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html
It's bad news to a fool who doesn't realize this is going to the Supreme Court.

D

Deleted member 21794

it seems there will come a time where the evidence of Trump's corruption becomes so overwhelming that even the Trump cultists see the light like rats from a sinking ship. Like they did in '74.

I hope.

Translation: All our efforts to overturn the 2016 election have failed. I can't believe how badly we suck at this.

D

Deleted member 21794

This one think Trump’s SCOTUS hacks will come through.

;-)
No, I don't know that. I DO know that's where it's headed. And cretins that don't see that are just too DUMB to try and reason with.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Seven of the 10 active judges were Democratic nominees

Aka Clinton Oblama Buttbuddies.

Better get those 'Yes We Can" Bumper stickers off their Prius'

Yawn, a Non story.

Spamature

President
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Seven of the 10 active judges were Democratic nominees

Aka Clinton Oblama Buttbuddies.

Better get those 'Yes We Can" Bumper stickers off their Prius'

Yawn, a Non story.
More desperate excuses, yawn indeed.

Spamature

President

I hope.

Cultist never see the light until its too late. By then the kool aid is already being passed out.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's bad news to a fool who doesn't realize this is going to the Supreme Court.
So you admit the Supreme court will vote along Trump lines and not listen to the evidence and previous precedent? Great ! So when the next Dem is in office and they get to replace 3-4 judges in the next 4-5 years you are fine with a liberal bench - evidence be damned.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

I hope.

What's more likely is Trump having a mental meltdown and running out of the WH screaming.....when he's exposed for the fraud he is. THAT his ego won't be able to handle.

D

Deleted member 21794

So you admit the Supreme court will vote along Trump lines and not listen to the evidence and previous precedent? Great ! So when the next Dem is in office and they get to replace 3-4 judges in the next 4-5 years you are fine with a liberal bench - evidence be damned.
No. You just made all of that up.