• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another impeachment count - trying to sabotage Obamacare

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The diehard Trump rabble - the deplorables - are beyond redemption. But sane Republicans and indies have to look at Trump and the inept GOP Congress and conclude that it's lunacy to vote GOP. Good things should happen in 2018 and 2020.

If Trump doesn't get us blown up first.
I haven't seen a president so into war.....since GWB.
I read that Trump thinks we're invincible, that our missile defense system is 100% effective!!!
Add that to the articles of impeachment....too damn stupid and too damn lazy to study on the job.

The diehard Trump rabble - the deplorables - are beyond redemption. But sane Republicans and indies have to look at Trump and the inept GOP Congress and conclude that it's lunacy to vote GOP. Good things should happen in 2018 and 2020.

If Trump doesn't get us blown up first.
Clinton's polling numbers went up in the wake of the deplorables comment. It pissed off the halfwits and the sub-human scum who were embarrassed to realize that people recognized how deplorable they were, but they already supported Trump, so it made no difference what they thought.
Question: What's the square root of negative one?

Answer: A Trump voter who isn't sub-human scum.

Arkady

President
I read that Trump thinks we're invincible, that our missile defense system is 100% effective!!!
Add that to the articles of impeachment....too damn stupid and too damn lazy to study on the job.
Even if our missile defense system were 100% effective, that might, ironically, make us LESS safe. Think of it this way: if North Korea thinks our missile defenses are weak, they might make the mistake of actually trying to deliver a nuke by way of ICBMs.... which, even at their best are not terribly reliable (think of all the space rockets that continue to blow up shortly after launch). With crappy North Korean technology, there'd be a good chance any missile they tried to shoot at us would wind up somewhere in the Pacific, or at least nowhere near the target. If, on the other hand, they were sure we have a 100% effective missile defense, then they'd be wise to stop wasting huge resources making missiles, and instead throw that money into more nukes, plus plans for smuggling those nukes to their targets in the US. We have thousands of miles of indefensible coastlines. It would be very easy to move nukes to any location you want in the US. Just rent an apartment downtown in a high-rise, set the nuke up, with lead shielding to prevent detection, and leave it there until it's needed. Then set it off at your leisure, with pin-point accuracy.

@marvin martian

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Even if our missile defense system were 100% effective, that might, ironically, make us LESS safe. Think of it this way: if North Korea thinks our missile defenses are weak, they might make the mistake of actually trying to deliver a nuke by way of ICBMs.... which, even at their best are not terribly reliable (think of all the space rockets that continue to blow up shortly after launch). With crappy North Korean technology, there'd be a good chance any missile they tried to shoot at us would wind up somewhere in the Pacific, or at least nowhere near the target. If, on the other hand, they were sure we have a 100% effective missile defense, then they'd be wise to stop wasting huge resources making missiles, and instead throw that money into more nukes, plus plans for smuggling those nukes to their targets in the US. We have thousands of miles of indefensible coastlines. It would be very easy to move nukes to any location you want in the US. Just rent an apartment downtown in a high-rise, set the nuke up, with lead shielding to prevent detection, and leave it there until it's needed. Then set it off at your leisure, with pin-point accuracy.

@marvin martian
You're not helping. I was content to just worry about that lunatic Trump.

Glad you're out of your coma. Must have been a rough 8 years for your family.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have not answered the question even once let alone three times, you claim the ACA authorized payments that did not, other then that you have just been pissing and moaning the whole time.......

Since you have not answered, I will ask you again:

How does someone get impeached for canceling something that was illegal......????
and according to their Idol Slick, crazy

http://patriotjournal.com/breaking-bill-clinton-goes-ballistic-slams-obama-on-live-tv-watch/?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
As this piece sets out, the Constitution requires presidents to faithfully execute our laws.

Trump has made no bones about it - he wants to kill Obamacare, and he has engaged in relentless sabotage to that end. And that is the very opposite of faithfully executing the laws, which is his constitutional duty.

Add this to the heap of impeachment counts...

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/10/17/16489526/take-care-clause-obamacare-trump-sabotage-aca-illegal
maybe you should contact your elected representive. I'm pissed Antifa didn't want to play today.