• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another one... falsely accusing a cop. This time not of 'racism', but of 'sexual misconduct'.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
*METOO

Lawyer said she doesn't represent blacks............since she's black, who the hell does she represent?

connieb

Senator

connieb

Senator

I hope they do bankrupt King and the lying POS who made the whole thing up initially. And honestly ANYONE who shared and repeated that lie - should be sued. Naming a man - accusing him of rape publicly? You can't just walk that back and something needs to be done as a lesson to these types who run their mouths.

Barbella

Senator
I hope they do bankrupt King and the lying POS who made the whole thing up initially. And honestly ANYONE who shared and repeated that lie - should be sued. Naming a man - accusing him of rape publicly? You can't just walk that back and something needs to be done as a lesson to these types who run their mouths.
Yep. Hubbard should sue the pants off both of them (no pun intended LOL).

Jen

Senator
I'll say it once, and I'll say it a thousand times: This sort of stuff needs to be stopped right now, and the only way to do it is to severely punish the lying POS who are willing to ruin other people's lives for their own criminal behavior.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/23/body-cam-footage-contradicts-womans-claim-trooper-sexually-assaulted-her-lawyer-apologizes.html
The word must've gone out to accuse the police of racist conduct. I just wonder who it's helping. It's not helping the black cause. It's not helping Democrats............it is making both of those groups look like anti-police racists.

So who put out the call to do that?

I agree. Severely punish anyone who lies in that way.

EatTheRich

President
What consequences do you think Trump should face for falsely accusing the Central Park Five of rape and demanding their executions?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
What consequences do you think Trump should face for falsely accusing the Central Park Five of rape and demanding their executions?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case
"The Central Park jogger case was a major news story that involved the assault, rape, and sodomy of Trisha Meili, a white female jogger, and attacks on others in Manhattan's Central Park on the night of April 19, 1989."
Have you not opened a newspaper since 1989? That would explain a lot.

"On the night of the attack, five juvenile males—four black and one of Hispanic descent—were apprehended ... tried variously for assault, robbery, riot, rape, sexual abuse, and attempted murder relating to Meili's attack and ... were convicted in 1990 by juries in two separate trials."
Can we agree that the Central Park Five case and that in the top post are materially different? If so, what could possibly be one's purpose in connecting statements about the former that were made by a NY real-estate mogul at the time to the latter?

"... Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. ... The five convicted men sued New York City ... the city settled the case for $41 million"
Justice ... what a concept.

connieb

Senator
Yup. Then they were fully exonerated by the court system ... and Try continued to insist on their guilt and demand their executiom.
He insisted on their execution after they were officially exonerated? Hm... think I need some evidence of that.

EatTheRich

President
You said that he called for their execution AFTER they were exonerated. This is about what he said when they were on trial.
You "overlooked" this part:

He never acknowledged his rush to judgment, and last year when asked about us, he still stuck to the line that “They admitted they were guilty” and “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty.”

connieb

Senator
You "overlooked" this part:

He never acknowledged his rush to judgment, and last year when asked about us, he still stuck to the line that “They admitted they were guilty” and “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty.”
I didn't overlook anything. They did admit they were guilty. He is entitled to act like - they were guilty - when they admitted they were guilty. The police ALSO said they were guilty - and a court of law found them guilty. Again you said - he called for them to be put to death AFTER they were exonerated or known to be innocent.

EatTheRich

President
I didn't overlook anything. They did admit they were guilty. He is entitled to act like - they were guilty - when they admitted they were guilty. The police ALSO said they were guilty - and a court of law found them guilty. Again you said - he called for them to be put to death AFTER they were exonerated or known to be innocent.
You cannot "admit" to a falsehood. They were tortured and coerced into a false confession. And Trump continues to maintain that they were guilty ... what makes you think he has changed his mind about the death penalty?

connieb

Senator
You cannot "admit" to a falsehood. They were tortured and coerced into a false confession. And Trump continues to maintain that they were guilty ... what makes you think he has changed his mind about the death penalty?
You have proven nothing to indicate he still maintains that they were guilty - only that he was not wrong to have called for the punishments he did - because they were found guilty and had actually confessed.

He has never said, they should still - as innocent men- be put to death. That is an absolutely absurd and ridiculous lie. It is this kind of over the top patently ridiculous lies and falsehoods that you continually and disgustingly engage in repeatedly on this forum.

Go troll someone else with your lies, falsehoods, absurd assumptions and complete and utter dishonesty and total lack of integrity. You should be ashamed of yourself quite honestly for the way in which you intentionally parse statements to advance lies and misinformation, redefine words and out right make up shit, but given the level of depravity you have openly admitted to on this forum, I doubt you are are even capable of shame.