• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another racist for libs to attack--"shitty golfer"

Spamature

President
looks gayish..........and photo-shopped
Photoshopped ?

You cons can't handle the truth, can you ?

Now here you are claiming a photo that has been around for a decade is a fake.

I suppose all of these are fakes too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Photoshopped ?

You cons can't handle the truth, can you ?

Now here you are claiming a photo that has been around for a decade is a fake.

I suppose all of these are fakes too.

I said it looked gayish..
of course it's some silly goat roper tradition and I guess when in Rome do as the Romans.....

what difference does it make

Bush hasn't been POTUS almost 6 years and you libs can't admit Θ is a total clusterduck.......

NO problem.....voters will show you Tuesday...........lmao

Spamature

President
I said it looked gayish..
of course it's some silly goat roper tradition and I guess when in Rome do as the Romans.....

what difference does it make

Bush hasn't been POTUS almost 6 years and you libs can't admit Θ is a total clusterduck.......

NO problem.....voters will show you Tuesday...........lmao
The voters spoke on Obama 2 yrs ago when they re elected him by the largest numbers in history.

As for whether or not his policies have been successful all you have to do is look at the numbers.

They are better than any Republican's in your lifetime.

We'll see what we see come Tuesday.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The voters spoke on Obama 2 yrs ago when they re elected him by the largest numbers in history.

As for whether or not his policies have been successful all you have to do is look at the numbers.

They are better than any Republican's in your lifetime.

We'll see what we see come Tuesday.
Θ won with 100% of votes in some areas, evidently by what is happening in Maryland......voters have voted R and their votes went for D candidate..........(that's the only way any candidate gets 100%).................

Tomorrow voters are going to show how much they are disgusted with your boy Θ and the dem/libs that are his puppets.

Spamature

President
Θ won with 100% of votes in some areas, evidently by what is happening in Maryland......voters have voted R and their votes went for D candidate..........(that's the only way any candidate gets 100%).................

Tomorrow voters are going to show how much they are disgusted with your boy Θ and the dem/libs that are his puppets.
We already went over that are you senile or something. You got shot down with this same rant before. He go 100% of the vote in Black areas of Philly where their were only 9 registered Republicans and nobody even lived at those addresses.

You are stuck on stupid.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/philadelphia_voter_fraud_is_it_possible_that_barack_obama_won_100_percent.html

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We already went over that are you senile or something. You got shot down with this same rant before. He go 100% of the vote in Black areas of Philly where their were only 9 registered Republicans and nobody even lived at those addresses.

You are stuck on stupid.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/philadelphia_voter_fraud_is_it_possible_that_barack_obama_won_100_percent.html
"He go 100%of the vote".................LMAO.........speaking of stupid.............

Spamature

President
"He go 100%of the vote".................LMAO.........speaking of stupid.............
Yes you are stuck on stupid and can't say jack about it. You know I shot you down the last time you brought it up and now you want to change the subject to a missing "t" rather than the one at hand.

YOU ARE WEAK !

gigi

Mayor
Okay so GWB can't ride a bike and Cheney.....I don't know what his problem was. Just know that he's the only man in history that shot a man in the face and got the guy to apologize to HIM for it.

Just amazing that someone dared say something about Obama's golf game and the number one fans are trying to defend him with the failures of others. I don't know why it's amazing, though. Happens here all the time.