• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Trump rape victim comes forward.

Spamature

President
Her description is very similar to how Trump describes his sexual assaults on the Hollywood Access tape and his former wife's description.
Sounds like the Trump rape M.O. is well established.

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/president-donald-trump-faces-new-rape-accusation.html

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
But but but but Biden!!

Trump worshippers are pathetic.

Her description is very similar to how Trump describes his sexual assaults on the Hollywood Access tape.

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/president-donald-trump-faces-new-rape-accusation.html

D

Deleted member 21794

Her description is very similar to how Trump describes his sexual assaults on the Hollywood Access tape.

And you believe her?????

Spamature

President
And you believe her?????
She says:

Did I tell anyone about it?

Yes. I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.

“He raped you,” she kept repeating when I called her. “He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.”

My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, “Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.” (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)

D

Deleted member 21794

She says:

Yes. I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.

“He raped you,” she kept repeating when I called her. “He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.”

My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, “Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.” (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)
Sheez.... she didn't even change the Christine Babbly what's-her-name version.

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey.... I have this awesome, money-making system you need to take a look at. No, really.

If this had any merit whatsoever it would have come out in 2016. It didn't. Why now? The woman is trying to sell a book.
There ought to be severe punishment for women who lie about being sexually assaulted. Stormy has to pay Trump for her lies. This woman should too.

She says:

Three left-wing "journalists". :D:D:D Yeah, this should be funny...

No doubt she'll drop her "case" as soon as she's revealed to be the liar she undoubtedly is, just like the con artist Christine Blasey Ford.

I think you really just wanted to post a rape story, since I called you out on your disgusting videos. Your addiction seems to rule you completely.

Spamature

President
Three left-wing "journalists". :D:D:D Yeah, this should be funny...

No doubt she'll drop her "case" as soon as she's revealed to be the liar she undoubtedly is, just like the con artist Christine Blasey Ford.
oh I thought you were talking about one of Trump's other victims.
Ford never launched a case. She was asked to come forward and testify.

Nostra

Governor
oh I thought you were talking about one of Trump's other victims.
Ford never launched a case. She was asked to come forward and testify.
She was outed by Shitstain Feinstein.

She didn't want to come fotward because she knew her lies wpuld be destroyed.

They were.

Awrsome thread.

Hehe.

Spamature

President
She was outed by Shitstain Feinstein.

She didn't want to come fotward because she knew her lies wpuld be destroyed.

They were.

Awrsome thread.

Hehe.
Destroyed by what. Surely not The Good Justice Kavanugh's calendar. Which has him drinking at the house in question on that date.