• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another white cop, another dead unarmed black man

EatTheRich

President
Many not on internet are also tough...……………..many on internet are pussy boys...……..so you would have stood there with your phone videoing cops knee on his throat and done NOTHING while filming the guy die...………...dammmmm…..I have known you are not tough since you arrived here from 'Topix'...……..you're proof the DRAFT needs come back so 'broke knees' as you grow up
You know who did do something about police brutality? The Black Panther Party. Yet you call them
thugs, you attacked Beyoncé for using BPP iconography in her halftime show.

Go to Chicago and ask them. Instead of trying to hijack this thread with your hang ups about Chicago.
You can choose any blue city you like. They're all equally dangerous to black people. Between your shithole cities and Margaret Sanger's black genocide program, black folks don't stand a chance against Democrats.

EatTheRich

President
To get an answer as to why this is important to you as you ignore the blood bath that occupies black neighborhoods daily. That's my PURPOSE. Care to finally answer?
The power relations enforced by the police are foundational for that bloodbath. Which you tacitly acknowledge by holding the lower-tier political leaders responsible for it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You know who did do something about police brutality? The Black Panther Party. Yet you call them
thugs, you attacked Beyoncé for using BPP iconography in her halftime show.
Scared white pussy Republicans like Reagan, Ed Meese and other Republican law makers in California renounced 2nd Ammendment rights when Black people asserted their gun rights. They immediately went for full on gun control.

Not really. I especially opposed the way white GOP racist pussies enacted it here in my home state. Then these two disgusting sissies became President and AG.
You love gun control. Remember, your fellow Democrats started the KKK to disarm freed slaves. Nothing has changed since.

Spamature

President
You can choose any blue city you like. They're all equally dangerous to black people. Between your shithole cities and Margaret Sanger's black genocide program, black folks don't stand a chance against Democrats.
So you just want to jack to any city you can think of where blacks are killed.

You don't care as long as one of "those people" gets to die for your delight.

Prevertedly Deplorable !

What difference does that make? Even if he "boiled and ate a baby" he had his due process rights taken from him.
Some of both yours and my Police are being trained by and in oppressive regimes. I think we should all be asking questions about the sort of training given to Police, which can bring such tragedies about.

EatTheRich

President
Not sure who you mean by "they", but if they're law abiding citizens, I believe they should be arming themselves rather than waiting for a corrupt government to give them a handout.
I am referring to the urban Black community that you claim are held as “prisoners” on “plantations” where they are being “slaughtered.” Surely you would not be against the government stepping in to give them the basic means to start taking control of their own destiny.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Scared white pussy Republicans like Reagan, Ed Meese and other Republican law makers in California renounced 2nd Ammendment rights when Black people asserted their gun rights. They immediately went for full on gun control.
Gun control is wrong. It was wrong then, and it's wrong now. The Bill of Rights, including the 2nd Amendment, is for every American regardless of color.

I am referring to the urban Black community that you claim are held as “prisoners” on “plantations” where they are being “slaughtered.” Surely you would not be against the government stepping in to give them the basic means to start taking control of their own destiny.
Actually, as you know, it's the local Democrat-run governments of those plantations that specifically and intentionally prevent the law-abiding citizens from arming themselves, by implementing racist, illegal, and unconstitutional "gun control" measures that ensure only the criminals have guns, while the mostly black citizens are left defenseless. This, in fact, is the exact reason your party founded the KKK; to terrorize, disarm, and murder blacks who had been freed by the Republicans, and were thus allowed to legally arm themselves. Basic American history.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, as you know, it's the local Democrat-run governments of those plantations that specifically and intentionally prevent the law-abiding citizens from arming themselves, by implementing racist, illegal, and unconstitutional "gun control" measures that ensure only the criminals have guns, while the mostly black citizens are left defenseless. This, in fact, is the exact reason your party founded the KKK; to terrorize, disarm, and murder blacks who had been freed by the Republicans, and were thus allowed to legally arm themselves. Basic American history.
Not my party. I am proposing gun distribution to rectify the situation you note.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Gun control is wrong. It was wrong then, and it's wrong now. The Bill of Rights, including the 2nd Amendment, is for every American regardless of color.
I also support 2nd amendment rights. I was just pointing out that white pussies, many of them Republicans started gun control because they didn’t like the idea of black people whom they had been beating, falsely imprisoning, enslaving and shooting for hundreds of years walking around with guns.

Not my party. I am proposing gun distribution to rectify the situation you note.
You've been spreading DNC propaganda since you arrived here.

Governments don't distribute guns to citizens. In our country, our civil right to self-defense exists, and is enumerated in our constitution, for the specific purpose of defending ourselves against exactly the type of government tyranny you support.

In other words, should it come to that, and you side with the tyrannical government you're advocating for, we (the free citizens) will be shooting at you.

Corruptbuddha

Governor