• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anthony Bourdain Not Buying It

Zam-Zam

Senator
Are you?

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain bashed Hillary Clinton on Twitter Wednesday calling her interview on CNN about Harvey Weinstein “uninspiring,” “shameful” and “disingenuous.”

The “Parts Unknown” host is dating actress Asia Argento, one of the women who came forward and accused Weinstein of raping her. Bourdain tweeted his praise and support of his girlfriend on Tuesday, stating he was “proud and honored to know you.”......

......."I certainly didn't, and I don't know who did. But I can only speak for myself, and I think I speak for many others who knew him primarily through politics," Clinton said......

......Bourdain took to Twitter to share his thoughts in a series of tweets.

“And I have to say, Hillary's interview with Fareed Zakaria was shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness,” Bourdain tweeted.

“Know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She’s not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years,” Bourdain continued.

He added, "Secretary Clinton was one of the most intelligent, well prepared, well briefed politicians ever. So, yes. I’d hoped for a better response."

Complete text: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-blasts-hillary-clinton-s-shameful-interview-regarding-harvey-weinstein.html

I think the fact we still get daily posts about Hillary by Republicans is definitely a sign that Trump administration has accomplished nothing they can be proud of.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Are you?

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain bashed Hillary Clinton on Twitter Wednesday calling her interview on CNN about Harvey Weinstein “uninspiring,” “shameful” and “disingenuous.”

The “Parts Unknown” host is dating actress Asia Argento, one of the women who came forward and accused Weinstein of raping her. Bourdain tweeted his praise and support of his girlfriend on Tuesday, stating he was “proud and honored to know you.”......

......."I certainly didn't, and I don't know who did. But I can only speak for myself, and I think I speak for many others who knew him primarily through politics," Clinton said......

“And I have to say, Hillary's interview with Fareed Zakaria was shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness,” Bourdain tweeted.

“Know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She’s not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years,” Bourdain continued.

He added, "Secretary Clinton was one of the most intelligent, well prepared, well briefed politicians ever. So, yes. I’d hoped for a better response."

Complete text: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-blasts-hillary-clinton-s-shameful-interview-regarding-harvey-weinstein.html
Bashing Hillary for something she didn't do is interesting, but has Bourdain weighed in on Trump, who is actually accused of doing such things?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I think the fact we still get daily posts about Hillary by Republicans is definitely a sign that Trump administration has accomplished nothing they can be proud of.
Your just not paying attention. I disagree.

October
Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative or We-Fi, fosters entrepreneurship among women headed by Ivanka Trump
Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High
63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2
Manufacturing Expands at Fastest Pace in 13 Years
Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
Home builder confidence at 12-year high
Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high
September
Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
Q2 GDP up 3.1%
Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion – Rising property values and Financial gain
Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
Wages rising faster than prices
Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
US Census Bureau: American median income is increasing for the first time since 2007
Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey
Jobless claims drop to 240,000 – hottest streak in 43 years
U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years
August
Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000
President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
Shortage of illegal labor has caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it’s been in 16 years)
July
13,000 jobs being created in WI – largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)
June
Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
Gas prices at a 12-year low
Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
CEO confidence highest since 2014
U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training
May
Government spending as percentage of GDP down
1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council
April
USA’s small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump’s ‘One Million U.S. Jobs’ Promise
March
Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol
Trump Government
October
Trump’s HHS defines life as beginning at conception
Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
Trump: ‘We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values’
Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing “anti-Israel bias”
Trump has written 46 Executive Orders
September
Executive order enabling Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea
August
Trump has signed 53 bills into law
Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump – downsizing government
UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center
July
800 Obama regulations cut – Saved over $200 billion
EPA’s Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
Cut the White House budget – Saved taxpayers $22 million
June
Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform” Push
Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord
May
Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare
April
Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD
March
President Trump’s executive order will undo Obama’s Clean Power Plan rule
U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama
February
Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists
http://www.magapill.com/

That's a short list.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Bashing Hillary for something she didn't do is interesting, but has Bourdain weighed in on Trump, who is actually accused of doing such things?
Here is My "Top 10 list:" What Hillary did not do!

10. Tell the truth(covers anything she said)

09. Not tell the truth about Sniper fire

08. Stop her husbands sexual felonies

07. Not sell Uranium to the Russsians

06. Not sell her office as Secretary of State for donations to the CGI...the Clintons Get Infused.

05. Not help the Syrian People

04. Not Help the Ambassador to Libya

03. Not walk with stumbling.

02. No have a rally that did not fake people coming.

01. Not be honest Russians colluded with Her.

All they know is hate. And their hate is never satiated. They will be on their deathbeds, babbling about Hillary.

;-)
LOL. From the guy who posts AT LEAST five deranged, hate-filled Trump screeds every day. Well done, Bugs. You've achieved a level of un-self-awareness rarely reached in our society.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL. From the guy who posts AT LEAST five deranged, hate-filled Trump screeds every day. Well done, Bugs. You've achieved a level of un-self-awareness rarely reached in our society.
At least I'm hating on the swine who's in office, who deserves every bit of the criticism he gets from Dems and Republicans alike. That's rational.

You nuts just can't stop yammering about the Dems of yesterday, especially the Clintons and Obama. That's just irrational hate.

But hate away!

;-)

Are you?

Why are people still bothering about this excuse for a human being, Hillary Clinton?

At least I'm hating on the swine who's in office, who deserves every bit of the criticism he gets from Dems and Republicans alike. That's rational.

You nuts just can't stop yammering about the Dems of yesterday, especially the Clintons and Obama. That's just irrational hate.

But hate away!

;-)
Let's check on your GW Bush posts from the last 8 years! I'll post the search results. :D

MrMike

Bless you all
It's because Hillary the hag keeps traveling around trying to pretend she's relevant and making crazy assed statements (she's in Korea now spouting her BS).

Hopefully she falls again and vanishes for awhile...