• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anthony Weiner's Laptop......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I will defer to the former Prosecutor who put the Blind Sheik in Jail to answer that as the hooey that it is..........
So you have Andrew McCarthy and Victoria Toensing...gee, couldn't get any less partisan than those two, eh?

Isn't he the guy who was running around claiming Bill Ayers actually wrote Obama's biography? He wrote an article stating that the Obama administration was embracing Sharia law....Really?

Why? Did any of the emails disappear? Did someone escape the country? Statute of Limitations reached? Is it better to look at the emails when they are fresh?
For all the trouble Carlos Danger and his faptop have caused for your bosses, it's really a wonder they haven't Clintoned him yet.

What's wrong...no answers to my questions?
One more time because you're very, very slow - YOUR QUESTIONS ARE WHY WE NEED AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE HILLARY EMAIL MISHANDLING BY THE FBI AND THE DOJ. You do support investigations into possible misconduct during the election, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One more time because you're very, very slow - YOUR QUESTIONS ARE WHY WE NEED AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE HILLARY EMAIL MISHANDLING BY THE FBI AND THE DOJ. You do support investigations into possible misconduct during the election, right?
These are pretty easy questions related to the fake outrage related to how long it took for the FBI to get a warrant to read the emails on Weiner's laptopm.

Did any of the emails disappear?
Did someone escape the country?
Statute of Limitations reached?
Is it better to look at the emails when they are fresh?

These are pretty easy questions related to the fake outrage related to how long it took for the FBI to get a warrant to read the emails on Weiner's laptopm.

Did any of the emails disappear?
Did someone escape the country?
Statute of Limitations reached?
Is it better to look at the emails when they are fresh?
Not until you stop dodging the question I've been asking you since yesterday:

You do support investigations into possible misconduct during the election, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not until you stop dodging the question I've been asking you since yesterday:

You do support investigations into possible misconduct during the election, right?
posted some time ago:

Notice that I am not calling for an end to any investigations, as the rest of the right wingers here are of the investigation into the Trump campaign.

EatTheRich

President
I think it's hysterical that Democrats still deny that she had a private email account to cover up her slush fund of a family charity.

Watch below, heads will explode by me merely mentioning such a thing.....
Her charity was well known and operated with full transparency.

S

Sickofleft

So you have Andrew McCarthy and Victoria Toensing...gee, couldn't get any less partisan than those two, eh?

Isn't he the guy who was running around claiming Bill Ayers actually wrote Obama's biography? He wrote an article stating that the Obama administration was embracing Sharia law....Really?
Are you under the delusion (one of many) that you are NOT partisan?

Send me a link about that Sharia Article....I am willing to bet you failed to understand it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you under the delusion (one of many) that you are NOT partisan?

Send me a link about that Sharia Article....I am willing to bet you failed to understand it.
1. Feel free to google it yourself. Should be easy. Try the guy's name and "Sharia".
Then try to figure out where he was coming from when he regurgitated the bullshit about Ayer's writing Obama's book.
2. These people are being held up as experts and unimpeachable ones at that. They are clearly far right partisans and have been engaged in anti-Obama crap for years...Toensing has been the go to girl for a lot of republicans needed legal defense...Skooter Libby for one.

For some reason you think that painting me as a partisan makes them more credible?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Her charity was well known and operated with full transparency.
Her charity..........the Clinton Foundation? It's easy to be charitable when you're charitable with other peoples money.

Guess you tickled pink to see Bernie back for 2020 and still think he's going to be your Robin Hood :)

S

Sickofleft

1. Feel free to google it yourself. Should be easy. Try the guy's name and "Sharia".
Then try to figure out where he was coming from when he regurgitated the bullshit about Ayer's writing Obama's book.
2. These people are being held up as experts and unimpeachable ones at that. They are clearly far right partisans and have been engaged in anti-Obama crap for years...Toensing has been the go to girl for a lot of republicans needed legal defense...Skooter Libby for one.

For some reason you think that painting me as a partisan makes them more credible?
If that's your defense you are welcome to it.

I think McCarthy knows far more about Federal Sentencing guidelines then either one of us sooooooooooo I am going to go with him.

S

Sickofleft

EatTheRich

President
Her charity..........the Clinton Foundation? It's easy to be charitable when you're charitable with other peoples money.

Guess you tickled pink to see Bernie back for 2020 and still think he's going to be your Robin Hood :)
I was never a Sanders backer. But as Democrats go he's one of the least reactionary.