• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Antifa Detention center attacker also a wife beater. Huh! Who'd a thunk it!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
4. He Had Been Going Through a Divorce & Child Custody Battle Since 2013 & Was Accused of Domestic Violence by His Estranged Wife

In his manifesto, Van Spronsen mentioned having a “broken heart” as a father. Court documents and an online fundraising campaign started by his daughter show that he had been going through a bitter divorce and custody battle since 2013. Van Spronsen had been accused of domestic violence by his ex-wife and had been limited in the amount he was allowed to see his young son, his adult daughter wrote.

“In March of this year, my dad’s wife Shelley left him and accused him of domestic violence. I can’t imagine what prompted Shelley to take such dramatic action, but Will has never, ever been threatening or violent in the entire time I’ve been alive. Unfortunately in the state of Washington, hearsay evidence is enough to have orders placed against anyone regardless of evidence to the contrary,” Ariel Van Spronsen wrote on Indiegogo. “This accusation has prevented Will from being able to see his son Boots more than 4 supervised hours per week. Boots needs the love and care of both of his parents. This is a balance that is very important. Will has tried up to this point to defend himself because he is unable to afford an attorney.”

After her father’s death, Ariel Van Spronsen wrote on Facebook, “Hi everyone, thank you so much for the outpouring of love regarding the loss of my father. My heart is broken but I am ok. Thank you too for all of the messages I’ve received. If I don’t get back to you please know it’s only because I’m overwhelmed right now. I am receiving, and feeling, your support. I’m going to need it in the coming shitstorm. I have subjected myself to a very small part of the hurricane of media, tweets, posts, etc. about the shooting. I am too deep in emotions and basic logistics to engage in a conversation about it. All I ask is that people remember that he was a human being, with a family and friends who loved him.”

She added, “I believe he carefully planned his actions so as not to harm any innocents. I have yet to physically ID it, but based on media photos I believe the car that was burnt was my old 2002 VW GTI, which I had loaned to him. It was on its last legs anyway. He operated alone, at a time of day (4:00 am, I am told) where no one else would be around. I believe that was intentional. I’m not condoning it. I’m just asking for people to try to chill out about characterizing it. You don’t know even the half of it.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/willem-van-spronsen-emma-durutti/

Hmmm. Antifa are wife beaters and from the daughter's words, it seems like this wife wasn't the first. She also said
“I believe he carefully planned his actions so as not to harm any innocents
which I find that hard to believe and somewhere so does she:

I’m overwhelmed right now. I am receiving, and feeling, your support. I’m going to need it in the coming shitstorm.
She knows that she has to live with what her father has done and that is what we know as harming innocents. I know the she will be doing a lot of explaining, but at least she can take comfort in the fact that most of us will have forgotten about this by next week when another liberal goes nuts.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
4. He Had Been Going Through a Divorce & Child Custody Battle Since 2013 & Was Accused of Domestic Violence by His Estranged Wife

In his manifesto, Van Spronsen mentioned having a “broken heart” as a father. Court documents and an online fundraising campaign started by his daughter show that he had been going through a bitter divorce and custody battle since 2013. Van Spronsen had been accused of domestic violence by his ex-wife and had been limited in the amount he was allowed to see his young son, his adult daughter wrote.

“In March of this year, my dad’s wife Shelley left him and accused him of domestic violence. I can’t imagine what prompted Shelley to take such dramatic action, but Will has never, ever been threatening or violent in the entire time I’ve been alive. Unfortunately in the state of Washington, hearsay evidence is enough to have orders placed against anyone regardless of evidence to the contrary,” Ariel Van Spronsen wrote on Indiegogo. “This accusation has prevented Will from being able to see his son Boots more than 4 supervised hours per week. Boots needs the love and care of both of his parents. This is a balance that is very important. Will has tried up to this point to defend himself because he is unable to afford an attorney.”

After her father’s death, Ariel Van Spronsen wrote on Facebook, “Hi everyone, thank you so much for the outpouring of love regarding the loss of my father. My heart is broken but I am ok. Thank you too for all of the messages I’ve received. If I don’t get back to you please know it’s only because I’m overwhelmed right now. I am receiving, and feeling, your support. I’m going to need it in the coming shitstorm. I have subjected myself to a very small part of the hurricane of media, tweets, posts, etc. about the shooting. I am too deep in emotions and basic logistics to engage in a conversation about it. All I ask is that people remember that he was a human being, with a family and friends who loved him.”

She added, “I believe he carefully planned his actions so as not to harm any innocents. I have yet to physically ID it, but based on media photos I believe the car that was burnt was my old 2002 VW GTI, which I had loaned to him. It was on its last legs anyway. He operated alone, at a time of day (4:00 am, I am told) where no one else would be around. I believe that was intentional. I’m not condoning it. I’m just asking for people to try to chill out about characterizing it. You don’t know even the half of it.”

Hmmm. Antifa are wife beaters and from the daughter's words, it seems like this wife wasn't the first. She also said

She knows that she has to live with what her father has done and that is what we know as harming innocents. I know the she will be doing a lot of explaining, but at least she can take comfort in the fact that most of us will have forgotten about this by next week when another liberal goes nuts.

Not a shock from these nazis.

D

Deleted member 21794

Looks like he found a way to act out. This is also a testament that's it's these Antifa thugs that are screwed up, not us normal Americans.