• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

antipathy towards blacks

TheResister

Council Member
I read your posts.....that's how I can tell it's time for you to do the right thing -> acknowledge and challenge your bigotry. rationalizing it = remaining bigoted.
You read my post yet you can't come up with a single example of bigotry. Do you think anyone on this board would believe you were a Christian when you judge others like that?

I gave you a concrete example of black racism within the mainstream of black people as a race. Are you claiming I'm dishonest OR are you saying that anyone who challenges your theories is a bigot?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why do democrats treat Blacks with antipathy? I've always treated them as equals and some even my brothers. So why do democrats think blacks need a helping hand, Do they think blacks are incapable of achieving anything without assistance?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You read my post yet you can't come up with a single example of bigotry. Do you think anyone on this board would believe you were a Christian when you judge others like that?

I gave you a concrete example of black racism within the mainstream of black people as a race. Are you claiming I'm dishonest OR are you saying that anyone who challenges your theories is a bigot?
you keep digging yourself deeper into the hole.....of prejudice.
until you walk in another's shoes, who are you to judge the behavior of blacks?
love thy neighbor.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
......shows up in polling results like this.

View attachment 34084

yes, the Trump voters have a "thing" about blacks.
I am a Trump voter and I think of Black people as average Americans. I think they should be treated as average Americans.
For decades now The Democrat Party has treated them as below average, treating them as if they cannot make it in the world without the help and guidance of the government (A Democrat controlled government of curse).
Under the Trump administration, Black people will now be treated like average Americans, just like everyone else.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
love thy neighbor.
I see from your biblical quote, Julie, that you must be fond of the King James version of the bible, as am I. This tells me that you are a long-time Christian; so my question is: Are you as outraged as I am over Obama's stabbing Israel in the back, in an attempt to weaken its security in the face of the terrorist nations that threaten the Israelis on a daily basis? And he did this barely a month before he leaves office. Do you believe as I do that President Trump should do the right thing and rescind the order of the petulant child who is just trying to cause as much trouble as he can because he is pissed off because the American people rubbed his nose in the dirt, in the recent election?

TheResister

Council Member
love thy neighbor.
Blah, blah, blah. Do you think anyone actually buys what you're peddling after reading this thread? You cannot show the people one, single, solitary sentence that even hints that I carry an ounce of prejudice in my body.

You can make references to walking in the shoes of others and you are clueless. You have no idea where my shoes have walked. Once I lived in a town for a couple of years where we had no electricity and no running water. In the winter we had to put mud on the walls to keep the heat in. The heater was a wood burning stove in the living room.

The school I attended had grades 1 through 6 in one room and grades 7 - 12 in another room. You ate lunch at your desk and, just like at our house, you went to an outhouse to use the bathroom. They also burned coal in the heaters there during the winter.

During the 70s nobody could get a job. The oil embargo shut this country down. I ended up living in a mobile home with some friends. None of us had money for utilities. The day I moved in, one guy was underneath all the clothes he owned to keep warm. The military was the only option.

Even after that I had little money and took what I had and bought a car. I lived it in for three months until I got a job, saved some money, etc. Much of my life was spent working two jobs or a job and school. When you don't have a family support system, that's about the only options you get.

If you work hard and sacrifice you can succeed. Don't preach to me about prejudice - you need to take your own advice.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Blah, blah, blah. Do you think anyone actually buys what you're peddling after reading this thread? You cannot show the people one, single, solitary sentence that even hints that I carry an ounce of prejudice in my body.

You can make references to walking in the shoes of others and you are clueless. You have no idea where my shoes have walked. Once I lived in a town for a couple of years where we had no electricity and no running water. In the winter we had to put mud on the walls to keep the heat in. The heater was a wood burning stove in the living room.

The school I attended had grades 1 through 6 in one room and grades 7 - 12 in another room. You ate lunch at your desk and, just like at our house, you went to an outhouse to use the bathroom. They also burned coal in the heaters there during the winter.

During the 70s nobody could get a job. The oil embargo shut this country down. I ended up living in a mobile home with some friends. None of us had money for utilities. The day I moved in, one guy was underneath all the clothes he owned to keep warm. The military was the only option.

Even after that I had little money and took what I had and bought a car. I lived it in for three months until I got a job, saved some money, etc. Much of my life was spent working two jobs or a job and school. When you don't have a family support system, that's about the only options you get.

If you work hard and sacrifice you can succeed. Don't preach to me about prejudice - you need to take your own advice.
if you get to pre-judge (prejudice) black people, then I get to judge you for pre-judging black people.

TheResister

Council Member
if you get to pre-judge (prejudice) black people, then I get to judge you for pre-judging black people.
The problem is, I haven't prejudged anyone and you don't even know me. BTW, where does it say in the Bible that you get to judge anyone?

Quite frankly, I have known the people I condemn for the sad state of affairs of the black people. I've personally known Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the late Hosea Williams, John Lewis, and others. Over the years I debated some of them on tv and radio. So, yes, I do know what kind of swill they feed to the gullible.

You seem to have a holier than thou attitude with NO facts to back up your allegations. Is that the kind of Christianity you promote?

TheResister

Council Member
Why do democrats treat Blacks with antipathy? I've always treated them as equals and some even my brothers. So why do democrats think blacks need a helping hand, Do they think blacks are incapable of achieving anything without assistance?
Which political party went to bat for the blacks to insure equality in the first place?

Caroljo

Senator
I see from your biblical quote, Julie, that you must be fond of the King James version of the bible, as am I. This tells me that you are a long-time Christian; so my question is: Are you as outraged as I am over Obama's stabbing Israel in the back, in an attempt to weaken its security in the face of the terrorist nations that threaten the Israelis on a daily basis? And he did this barely a month before he leaves office. Do you believe as I do that President Trump should do the right thing and rescind the order of the petulant child who is just trying to cause as much trouble as he can because he is pissed off because the American people rubbed his nose in the dirt, in the recent election?
She "used to be" a Catholic, according to her. As often as she attacks others of faith, I believe she's now an atheist....but loves to tell Christians how they should live their lives.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
She "used to be" a Catholic, according to her. As often as she attacks others of faith, I believe she's now an atheist....but loves to tell Christians how they should live their lives.
Not an untypical trait for a Liberal.

TheResister

Council Member

That explains a lot. I wondered how any Christian with any ethical values at all could come up with such B.S.

The most aggravating people on the planet right now are those who scream racist at every opportunity. Actually that word is being used as a weapon. If the race pimps use it against you, it supposedly takes you out of the conversation and eliminates any discussion. Perhaps Julie has a problem with race... you think?

EatTheRich

President
I have no idea Julie. Did blacks get more in tax money? More in benefits like government jobs? Did they get more toleration from the government when they did the wrong thing?

Polls, as the presidential race proved, don't tell us a lot.

I think there is a racial divide in this country and there is no one root cause; however, there are a lot of factors. Race pimps, also called civil rights activists, continue to create a persecution complex for black people. They are constantly being told they are owed something for the ancient past.

There are the whites that bend over backward to accommodate the black people instead of just telling them they need to assimilate like everybody else.

The more that society caves in to the demands of the black people, the more they demand. And now, there is an atmosphere that the whites feel emboldened enough to say, through their elected representatives, that there will be some push back.

We're ... what a century and half past the slavery era. Black people are disproportionately represented in music, sports, and other entertainment venues. They have a lot handed to them simply because they are black. The whites are getting fed up that they don't just assimilate and figure it out: they are not going to control the world. When they fall back on their own culture, they can't even run their own neighborhoods.

It's time they assimilate, quit complaining and buckle down and accept the fact that until they can improve their own communities, they are in no position to tell us how to run the world.
Statistically, Blacks are underrepresented on TV and in movies. The false claim that they are "disproportionately represented" is rooted in antipathy to their being included at all.

EatTheRich

President
You went backwards there. It is the black people complaining about their shitty lives. The whites can exist without them. If America needs laborers, they can always get Mexicans from across the border. They work hard, produce more, work for less and don't bitch near as much.

Many black people in America make plenty of money. They could reinvest in a country (or countries) where they could build a better future if they aren't satisfied in America. There is an old saying, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

All the black racists do is moan and groan about racism and bigotry, but look at reality. When Dolly Parton came out with that song about "I Will Always Love You" the black people would not buy it. It was country music - white people music - hillbilly music. So, they get Whitney Houston to repackage it and sing it the same way. Then it's a hit without even a public acknowledgment of where the song came from.

When black people put out a song, whites don't repackage it with a white singer. They buy the original and whites helped people like Prince, Michael Jackson, etc. climb to the top of the charts. Some black people simply do not want to assimilate.

It seems to me that you are promoting bigotry. You and I haven't even discussed the issues and you've got your panties in a bunch, screaming about bigotry, racism and so forth.
"When Blacks put out a song, whites don't repackage it with a white singer."
LMAO, are you serious?

Do you think earning 61% of what whites earn is "plenty of money" for Black people? Do you agree with the majority of Trump voters that "average Americans" earn less than they deserve?