• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any myth that white cops shoot black suspects disproportionately is totally shattered. The left lies

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Unlike the one you are making excuses for, I never claimed it was new research. My point is, and it is hard for you low IQ types to comprehend, is that the numbers are not there to make any hard based conclusions.
you did claim the other posters research was old. i was noting the disparity. you..seemingly dismissing the other's because of it's date.

so?

OldTrapper

Council Member
" Both of your "studies" were done over a year ago, and are hardly new."

Comprehensive studies take time.
To find systematic racism would take time.
Any study done less than a year before now would not be capable of showing a trend.

"Plus they were done with incomplete, and in many cases false, data."

Such as…?
Try reading the article, another hard thing for right wingers to do:

"Deciphering what practices and policies drive such differences could identify opportunities to reduce the number of shootings and deaths for both civilians and police officers, scientists say.

“We need to standardize definitions and start counting,” says Stoughton. “As the old saying goes, ‘What gets measured, gets managed.’”

OldTrapper

Council Member
I think you answered your own question right there in the same post you asked it!
That’s remarkably convenient. Saves bandwidth.
So, you are agreeing that the right is incompetent, and filled with anti-American liars.

I agree.

OldTrapper

Council Member
you did claim the other posters research was old. i was noting the disparity. you..seemingly dismissing the other's because of it's date.

so?
Basicly I was noting that the poster lied when he said it was new research. The timing of the article I posted was irrelevant save for some snowflake who got his panties in a bunch.

Dino

Russian Asset
So, you are agreeing that the right is incompetent, and filled with anti-American liars.

I agree.
I was witty and subtle. Thus I knew I’d need to explain my response to you.

you asked “what lies”? And then graced us with a fine assortment of them. You made it convenient for me.

OldTrapper

Council Member
I think you answered your own question right there in the same post you asked it!
That’s remarkably convenient. Saves bandwidth.
"Remarkably convenient" is the reality that you are not going to post any lies told by the left about trump. Now, that does not save bandwidth, just time from cursing through a bunch of right wing lies.

Dino

Russian Asset
"Remarkably convenient" is the reality that you are not going to post any lies told by the left about trump. Now, that does not save bandwidth, just time from cursing through a bunch of right wing lies.
“Russia” sums up the first two dozen or so lies the left kicked this administration off with. Including: collusion, Carter Page, Papadopulous, and so on. “Muslim van” was a good one. The “kids in cages” lie was a fine one. And leading up to the weekend’s “photo op” lies. Plenty to choose from.

OldTrapper

Council Member
“Russia” sums up the first two dozen or so lies the left kicked this administration off with. Including: collusion, Carter Page, Papadopulous, and so on. “Muslim van” was a good one. The “kids in cages” lie was a fine one. And leading up to the weekend’s “photo op” lies. Plenty to choose from.
And yet you cannot cite just one, and give a sample of how it was a lie.

EatTheRich

President
This comprehensive and peer-reviewed study shows that Blacks are not disproportionately shot by white officers. They are shot by police of their own race more often. Plus they are not shot disproportionately based on the crime rates in the areas in which they live. For example, in certain years Blacks make up more than half of all homicide victims, while making up just 15% of the population. And they are shot by Black suspects more than 90% of the time.

Still curious about this myth of "systemic racism". While we know Blacks live in higher crime areas and are much more likely victims of violent crimes, there is no such statistics, information, or studies showing where or how police forces devolve into systemic racism as a policing method.

We did not find evidence for anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparity in police use of force across all shootings, and, if anything, found anti-White disparities when controlling for race-specific crime. While racial disparity did vary by type of shooting, no one type of shooting showed significant anti-Black or -Hispanic disparity. The uncertainty around these estimates highlights the need for more data before drawing conclusions about disparities in specific types of shootings.

A new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences demolishes the Democratic narrative regarding race and police shootings, which holds that white officers are engaged in an epidemic of racially biased shootings of black men. It turns out that white officers are no more likely than black or Hispanic officers to shoot black civilians. It is a racial group’s rate of violent crime that determines police shootings, not the race of the officer. The more frequently officers encounter violent suspects from any given racial group, the greater the chance that members of that racial group will be shot by a police officer. In fact, if there is a bias in police shootings after crime rates are taken into account, it is against white civilians, the study found.

The authors, faculty at Michigan State University and the University of Maryland at College Park, created a database of 917 officer-involved fatal shootings in 2015 from more than 650 police departments. Fifty-five percent of the victims were white, 27 percent were black, and 19 percent were Hispanic. Between 90 and 95 percent of the civilians shot by officers in 2015 were attacking police or other citizens; 90 percent were armed with a weapon. So-called threat-misperception shootings, in which an officer shoots an unarmed civilian after mistaking a cellphone, say, for a gun, were rare.

Earlier studies have also disproven the idea that white officers are biased in shooting black citizens. The Black Lives Matter narrative has been impervious to the truth, however.
Blacks living in higher-crime areas and being targets of crimes more often are examples of systemic racism, which is reinforced by police when they violently enforce the law.

Black police committing genocide against Black people is not somehow “better” than white police doing so.

EatTheRich

President
Well bad news for you, the numbers of police shootings of unarmed people have gone down two years in a row, it's a quarter what it was in 2015.
That's due to increased prevalence of less than lethal weaponry becoming more widespread.

In addition, your link does incredibly little to debunk, but rather backs the study I lead with. Once, where it tries to differ with the diverse peer-reviewed stud, it uses an inaccurate guideline..."Although more white people are shot in total, people from minority ethnic groups are shot at higher rates by population. "
But law enforcement people and statistics don't use such a measure. They use "violent crime rates", "violent crime suspects" or "police encounters" as a standard. And that's where they discovered that violent crime suspects are mostly shot by people of their own race, destroying the myth that racist cops are shooting people due to some :systemic racism" that does NOT exist.
It’s due almost entirely to BLM checking the police.

EatTheRich

President
I'm 1000% for it. Tens of Trillions of dollars paid.

But:
Repeal affirmative action
Repeal every quota from gov't offices to corporations
Every race based discrimination law-

Gone.

Watch every race hustler from Rev Al on down take it.
Repealing affirmative action means institutionalizing race-based discrimination.

Dino

Russian Asset
Blacks living in higher-crime areas and being targets of crimes more often are examples of systemic racism, which is reinforced by police when they violently enforce the law.

Black police committing genocide against Black people is not somehow “better” than white police doing so.
Well it defeats the “white racist cop” stereotype that permeates the media whenever a Black man dies at the hands of a white cop.

BTW: how are Blacks preying in other Blacks an example of “systemic racism”. You realize that’s a rather groundless statement right?

EatTheRich

President
Well it defeats the “white racist cop” stereotype that permeates the media whenever a Black man dies at the hands of a white cop.

BTW: how are Blacks preying in other Blacks an example of “systemic racism”. You realize that’s a rather groundless statement right?
The market and those who do its will (such as police) channel crime into Black neighborhoods through the allotment of resources.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Guess your internet’s is busted. I posted a few examples that you went conveniently blind for just to dodge them.
No, you gave me a load of crap, as is usual for the low IQ mentality of the right wing, amd now act as if that was sufficient for me to do my own research. Sorry child, you said there were lies told by the Democrats about your gawds of the right, now prove it.

Kakistocrats like you love to pull this kind of kindergarten stunt just like their daddy trump.

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset
No, you gave me a load of crap, as is usual for the low IQ mentality of the right wing, amd now act as if that was sufficient for me to do my own research. Sorry child, you said there were lies told by the Democrats about your gawds of the right, now prove it.

Kakistocrats like you love to pull this kind of kindergarten stunt just like their daddy trump.
Your side lied about Trump collusion with Russia.
Your side lied about the work being done by Carter Page.
Your side lied about the Ukraine phone call, Schiff made up his own dialogue prior to the damning release of the transcript.
Your side lied about surveillance on the Trump campaign.
Your side lied about the supposed "Trump Muslim ban".
Your side lied- and still lies- about "Trump putting kids in cages"
Pelosi and Schumer ran forward with this week's "photo op" lie at the church