• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any myth that white cops shoot black suspects disproportionately is totally shattered. The left lies

OldTrapper

Council Member
Not a Judge. Got it.

Thanks. Your defense of a woman you don't even know because of politics- is hysterical.
Pointing out your stupidity is getting boring. Did I say they had ti be a judge? No. What I said, and you are too stupid to grasp, was "Why stack the Courts with unqualified, and incompetent, Justices some of whom have never sat in a Courtroom? "

Do you know her, or Kavanaugh?

You don't even realize just how useless your kind is save to low IQ types like trump.

Last edited:

OldTrapper

Council Member
No, they are called Democrats. And I see you slithered away after getting exposed on the facts that crime rates determine fatalities at the hands of officers.....not race. Poor, confused guy.

#blackliesmatter
Haven't "slithered" away from anything save for in the mind of gutter trash who never seeem to be able to get out of the mindless rut they have carved for themselves. Just don't see any sense in "debating" with one who cannot see that a kid playing with a toy gun, and getting killed for doing so, or another Black person getting shot in the back 8 times, and the list goes on, has anything to do with crime rates.

I think you just used a big word to impress small minds. Obviously you do not know the difference between narcissism, and self awareness.
If narcissism is a big word to you then I'm feeling pretty narcissistic just about now.

P.s. Sorry about your small mind.