• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any politician who forces people to come out during a pandemic to vote

Spamature

President
Negative...…….they were not forced by gun to do anything...…….Trump already has the RNC NOM, no GOP votes needed...……..Biden hasn't reached the DNC required votes to be the NOM...……….so Ever's evidently a lowly Governor if he could stop the libs from needing to vote...…..

Would you have voted, wait, Cali will soon answer that question if you do or don't:)
That governor was trying to save lives. Lives their winger reps apparently don't give a shite about.

You do understand that California's primary was last month.

As for the general election

Any registered voter may vote using a vote-by-mail ballot instead of going to the polls on Election Day.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That governor was trying to save lives. Lives wingers apparently don't give a shite about.

You do understand that California's primary was last month.

As for the general election

Any registered voter may vote using a vote-by-mail ballot instead of going to the polls on Election Day.

I didn't post of primary

Well, that will be a cluster-f*vk since Cali gave all illegals right to vote with driver licenses

what difference does it make...….repeat of 2016

That's why Founder Fathers created the EC instead of popular vote for POTUS

Of course COVID-19 is sure reducing the number of lib voters as we speak and homelessness in Cali

Jack4freedom

Governor
It was THEIR choice to be there.
The election should have been postponed for public safety reasons, just like several others have. The slimy GOP members of the State Assembly and the State Supreme Court along with politically charged members of the SCOTUS have proven themselves to be low life scum. Anyone who left the safety of their homes and gets infected and dies is blood on their hands. What a disgusting display of hate and disregard for the people of Wisconsin.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The election should have been postponed for public safety reasons, just like several others have. The slimy GOP members of the State Assembly and the State Supreme Court along with politically charged members of the SCOTUS have proven themselves to be low life scum. Anyone who left the safety of their homes and gets infected and dies is blood on their hands. What a disgusting display of hate and disregard for the people of Wisconsin.
NO ONE had to go vote...………..NO ONE was forced to vote...……….if a grown ass person made the decision to vote the only blame goes to the voter...……...Trump already has the RNC Nom...……..DNC requires NOM have certain number of delegates before convention...…...before super delegates decide who NOM is...…….

IMO, Pres. Biden will not be the NOM after DNC convention...……..time will tell

EatTheRich

President
Everyone has a civic responsibility to vote. No one should be shirking their responsibilities. There was no reason to disallow extended mail-in voting except Republicans don't want people to vote for some reason.
The higher turnout is, the more likely Democrats are to win. Republicans win when the crowd’s voice is silenced.

EatTheRich

President
Both parties share blame. Iirc, it was the Democratic governor who refused to postpone the primary.

Jack4freedom

Governor
NO ONE had to go vote...………..NO ONE was forced to vote...……….if a grown ass person made the decision to vote the only blame goes to the voter...……...Trump already has the RNC Nom...……..DNC requires NOM have certain number of delegates before convention...…...before super delegates decide who NOM is...…….

IMO, Pres. Biden will not be the NOM after DNC convention...……..time will tell
I did not say anyone was forced to vote. I said that the ass holes who over rode the governor’s wise decision to postpone the vote because of this pandemic are real scumbags.

TBLee

Governor
Not one single voter HAD to vote. Personally, I wouldn't have voted, but hey....too each his own. They were all adults, making their own decision.

TBLee

Governor
People trying to make a difference by voting.
And it was their decision to make. Honestly, it was not much different then what most people find at the line in the grocery store. Its all about choice, and deciding what IS important in one's life. If voting is THAT important to them, then so be it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not one single voter HAD to vote. Personally, I wouldn't have voted, but hey....too each his own. They were all adults, making their own decision.
Why did the GOP CONTROLLED State Legislators take action to prevent the Governors attempt to postpone the election until a time when the pandemic was under control? What kind of scumbag would vote that way? Nobody said that people were forced to vote. What a dodge.

TBLee

Governor
Why did the GOP CONTROLLED State Legislators take action to prevent the Governors attempt to postpone the election until a time when the pandemic was under control? What kind of scumbag would vote that way? Nobody said that people were forced to vote. What a dodge.
Well apparently many "scumbags" were willing to vote. I am not dodging at all. My statement stands as is. Those that voted made a decision to go stand in line to cast their vote. It was their choice to make. They could have just as easily made a decision to stay home. Personally, I would not have voted, but I don't begrudge anyone who decided differently.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The last sane Republican, Ohio's Gov Mike DeWine, canceled the March presidential primary. Many of us had already voted early. The plan was to finish the primary through absentee ballot mail-in voting during the entire month of April. Request a ballot and then send it in by the end of April.