• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any politician who forces people to come out during a pandemic to vote

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Apparently Jack....missed that! :p
Yes apparently so, for some odd reason the left forego personal responsibility and makes me wonder if One jumps from a tall building will the rest follow?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well apparently many "scumbags" were willing to vote. I am not dodging at all. My statement stands as is. Those that voted made a decision to go stand in line to cast their vote. It was their choice to make. They could have just as easily made a decision to stay home. Personally, I would not have voted, but I don't begrudge anyone who decided differently.
So you are ok with the GOP legislators and State and US Supreme Court judges who went out of their way to block the Governor of Wisconsin’s effort to delay the vote until the pandemic was under control? Their action ended up forcing the citizens of the state to choose between risking their lives or giving up their vote. You ARE DODGING and twisting my statements around. I never once even remotely suggested that those who chose to risk their health in order to exercise their right to vote were “scumbags”. I suggested that those who moved against the governors wise decision to delay the vote were and are scumbags. That includes Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito and John Roberts.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Read the topic title line.………..
That does not change the fact that the GOP State legislators who blocked the Wisconsin Governor‘s attempt to delay the vote until it was safe are low life scum as are those who backed them in the State and US Supreme courts.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is one bit where the democrats miscalculated in their estimation Joe Biden can win this election.

Republicans will vote in a thermonuclear war for Donald Trump. The enthusiasm gap between Biden and Trump should have democrats [Unwelcome language removed] their pants.
I was not expecting to agree with you so quickly but I'll take it.

TBLee

Governor
So you are ok with the GOP legislators and State and US Supreme Court judges who went out of their way to block the Governor of Wisconsin’s effort to delay the vote until the pandemic was under control? Their action ended up forcing the citizens of the state to choose between risking their lives or giving up their vote. You ARE DODGING and twisting my statements around. I never once even remotely suggested that those who chose to risk their health in order to exercise their right to vote were “scumbags”. I suggested that those who moved against the governors wise decision to delay the vote were and are scumbags. That includes Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito and John Roberts.
Vote or don't vote. I am ok with either. ;)

Should be at the top of the list in voters minds to be voted out of office on election day.

He or she should be all they think about as they wait in line risking their lives in service of that ahole's political whims.
Yep so ask Bernie why he did so

Spamature

President
Yep so ask Bernie why he did so
Bernie had no say in the matter. GOP'ers in Wisconsin punished the public with that risk. They have literally likely killed many voters in doing so too.

To a person they should all be run out of office and IMHO criminally charged for endangering the public.

EatTheRich

President
And it was their decision to make. Honestly, it was not much different then what most people find at the line in the grocery store. Its all about choice, and deciding what IS important in one's life. If voting is THAT important to them, then so be it.
Capitalist “freedom”: object to rule without representation at deadly peril to yourself and your community.