• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anybody see a tea partier lately??????

TomFitz

Mayor
Oh, but it wasn't the first time that was used and after the tea partiers found out what it meant they quit saying it. It's Lefty with his/her filthy mind that love to use such a despicable term to describe their fellow Americans.
Yeah, it showed everyone how stupid they were.

Then they set out to prove it!

DefeatObama

Council Member
A lot of those tea party [Unwelcome language removed] looked kind of old...Maybe a bunch died off...No loss for America
yea. those worthless WWII vets ....

but fortunately America can still lay claim to indigents occupying tents and crapping on themselves when not engaged in raping those in the next tent.

America the beautiful

DefeatObama

Council Member
Not if your kind can help it.

It was the GOP that filibustered closing Gitmo.
guess the annointed one hadn't considered that possibiltiy when he promised to close it in jan. '10. or maybe he was just lying..

hey if/when you do get your wish make sure you volunteer to let them live in your community, ya know, so you don't sound like a hypocrite

TomFitz

Mayor
And just what is wrong with the Koch brothers. Oh yeah, I forgot. They're rich. Never mind.
I know that it's very important to you to keep your construct as simple as possible.

After all, you wouldn't want your simlistic dishonesty to be clouded by anything like the Koch record.

I have no problem with people getting rich or being rich.

I loved Steve Jobs. He made my life better, and did not campaign against my best interests in order to advance his own.

That's what the Koch's do, and have done for 40 years.

gabriel

Governor
thats what it means. just that, nothing more. sure hope you turn out to be a person that does use it.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
A lot of the Tea party [Unwelcome language removed] seemed angry...Maybe they had heart attacks and croaked...Some were pretty over weight...That surely took out a few...No loss

DefeatObama

Council Member
A lot of the Tea party [Unwelcome language removed] seemed angry...Maybe they had heart attacks and croaked...Some were pretty over weight...That surely took out a few...No loss
yea. those worthless WWII vets ....

but fortunately America can still lay claim to indigents occupying tents and crapping on themselves when not engaged in raping those in the next tent.

America the beautiful

DefeatObama

Council Member
I know that it's very important to you to keep your construct as simple as possible.

After all, you wouldn't want your simlistic dishonesty to be clouded by anything like the Koch record.

I have no problem with people getting rich or being rich.

I loved Steve Jobs. He made my life better, and did not campaign against my best interests in order to advance his own.

That's what the Koch's do, and have done for 40 years.
'campaign against my best interests'

New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell: $15 million
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: $25 million
The Hospital for Special Surgery: $26 million
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: $30 million
Prostate Cancer Foundation: $41 million
Deerfield Academy: $68 million
Lincoln Center's NY State Theater: $100 million
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: $139 million

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09/02/koch-brothers-give-more-to-charity-than-to-right-wing-causes/

when Biden's not spending our money, to which charities does he give? same with the divider-in-chief?

DefeatObama

Council Member
and as they are 85 years old at a minimum, your demographics dont look so good!! lol
however they have figured out how to register and procure an ID. and they vote.

and actually you're wrong.

the tea party is very diverse. and women exert an enormous influence and assume leadership positions.

guess they don't care about buying their own contraception

but please. wallow in your ignorance and stand to the side with your hand out... gimme gimme gimme

TomFitz

Mayor
guess the annointed one hadn't considered that possibiltiy when he promised to close it in jan. '10. or maybe he was just lying..

hey if/when you do get your wish make sure you volunteer to let them live in your community, ya know, so you don't sound like a hypocrite
Out of one side of your mouth you attack the President for not closing Gitmo (which you have done repeatedly), and then out the other you acknowledge that it was the GOP that stood in the way and then tried to turn your stupidity into a snarky retort, when all you did was proclaim your hypocricy (again).

Zoar

Governor
Bulbous bellied, diabetic, high blood pressured angry white fatso's- the tea party baggers are mostly in doctor's offices bleeding the system.......

moddem38

Council Member
They're having some big rally near where I live (North San Diego) on April 16. You know, the oppression they suffer on income tax day.

They're having some big rally near where I live (North San Diego) on April 16. You know, the oppression they suffer on income tax day.
I think "Big Rally" for those dumb bastards these days is what?

15.....16........people total?

A poster said they died off, that makes sense....their avg age was like 70 or something when you take out outliers

TomFitz

Mayor
We may see a few of these people around this year.

Most of the people who turned out for tea party rallies in 2010, won't even admit that they were there in 2012.

They'll all be too old in 2016. Which also happens to be the year Limbaugh's contract with Premier Radio Networks is up.

I think this is the swan song of the "angry white man"