• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anybody watching "The Man in the High Castle?" Seems problematic for libs

C

Capitalist

Season 2 Finale

Acting Chancellor Heusman on justifying the coming nuclear war with Japan that will kill 16 million Japanese and Americans and end with one world government: The real burden falls on us.
Joe Blake: What burden?
Heusman: To end mankind's constant state of war. So that the real work--progress, perfection--can finally begin!

Heusman, Nazi, Progressive.

You hear that Progs? Progress. Yes. Sacrifice all in the name of "progress." That's you. Embrace it.

I've know this all along. And Hollywood is finally coming around too. You will sacrifice principles, freedom, children all at the altar of human progress.

Heusman: Joseph this war will be terrible, yes. But it will be the last war. And when it is over we will have a world united and at peace for the first time in human history. Imagine, Joseph, imagine what humanity will then be able to achieve!

Just like the UN promised but also failed to deliver. yay progress.

You Progs think you're breaking new ground with your arrogant justifications of "trying something new" in the face of Constitutional blocks and conservative foot dragging. Nothing under the sun is new. You offer the same Nazi despotism. The same Nazi peace. The same Nazi progress.

They are you. You are them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
The truth is not an insult. If the truth offends you, look for the problem in the mirror.
Good then let's get back to Nazis and how 50k of you right wingers voted to make on your congressman.

Why did they do that and why do you try to use a fantasy tv show to pin the right winger mindset on the other side even after you have seen it demonstrated in the real world ?

So how about you look in that mirror and tell me what is there.

C

Capitalist

Good then let's get back to Nazis and how 50k of you right wingers voted to make on your congressman.

Why did they do that and why do you try to use a fantasy tv show to pin the right winger mindset on the other side even after you have seen it demonstrated in the real world ?

So how about you look in that mirror and tell me what is there.
How do you “make” on your congressman?

Spamature

President
How do you “make” on your congressman?
Good lord only a coward has to dragged out of hiding in a fight they started.

Good then let's get back to Nazis and how 50k of you right wingers voted to make one your congressman.

So how about you look in that mirror and tell me what is there

Now quit trying to hide behind typos and stand up for yourselves in your own thread.

C

Capitalist

Good lord only a coward has to dragged out of hiding in a fight they started.

Good then let's get back to Nazis and how 50k of you right wingers voted to make one your congressman.

So how about you look in that mirror and tell me what is there

Now quit trying to hide behind typos and stand up for yourselves in your own thread.
I din’t know what the fuk you’re trying to say.

And I don’t give a shit if you call me stupid or coward for not knowing. Go ahead. Say it. I just don’t give a shit.

I make liberal use of the edit feature when I use the wrong word or auto-fill fuks up something or I slop out a typo. I fix it because I give a shit about that.

I don’t give a shit about some inferior calling me something inferior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
How do you make on your congressman?
Make one of your congressmen . . .do what?

What the fuk are you saying? And what the fuk did 50k people do? And why should I believe you?
Who is this congressman and who are these 50k people?
Here catch up on your party, its voters and its candidates.
Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans
Holocaust denier Arthur Jones wins 26% of vote in Chicago-area
55,000 of my neighbors voted for a neo-Nazi - Chicago Tribune

This is what I am talking about.

C

Capitalist

Spamature

President
Didn’t he lose by a margin of like 2:1?

I think the bottom of one of those articles answers your own complaint.

So what are you bitching about again?
Yeah Liberals and Dems stopped Republicans and right wingers from electing a Nazi to congress.

Yet you created this post trying to call Dems and Liberals the Nazis they are protecting America from.

That's my complaint.

C

Capitalist

Yeah Liberals and Dems stopped Republicans and right wingers from electing a Nazi to congress.

Yet you created this post trying to call Dems and Liberals the Nazis they are protecting America from.

That's my complaint.
No. He was disavowed by Republicans.

And you said he was made a congressman. But he lost bad.

So you can’t be trusted to tell the truth.

I have an idea: How ‘bout we stick to the subject? Liberals (that’s you) share the same goals and methods that Nazis do. I’ve said it all along and even Hollywood is beginning to agree. Why can’t you?

Too proud? Too invested? Too bigoted?

C

Capitalist

What I see demonstrated in the real world is Progs, like you, adopting Nazi methods (brown shirts = the “incivility” called out by Mad Max and Hillary) for Nazi goals (universal healthcare, no borders, and “progress.”)

And you still don’t want to admit your politics are the progeny of Nazis. You should just end your cognitive dissonance and openly embrace your Nazi objectives. You’d at least take a step towards honesty and therefore credibility and maybe gain a bit of traction.

Spamature

President
No. He was disavowed by Republicans.

And you said he was made a congressman. But he lost bad.

So you can’t be trusted to tell the truth.

I have an idea: How ‘bout we stick to the subject? Liberals (that’s you) share the same goals and methods that Nazis do. I’ve said it all along and even Hollywood is beginning to agree. Why can’t you?

Too proud? Too invested? Too bigoted?
50k right wing Republican didn't disavow him even if the party leaders were ashamed of their candidate and tried to distance themselves from him and their voters.

I never said he was made a congressman. I said your GOPers voted to "MAKE ONE YOUR CONGRESSMAN", you failed. Dems stopped you from doing so.

Yet here you are trying to pretend I am the one lying about it.

Why lie about what I said and try to reinvent the truth right before our eyes ?

Too proud? Too invested? Too bigoted ?

C

Capitalist

50k right wing Republican didn't disavow him even if the party leaders were ashamed of their candidate and tried to distance themselves from him and their voters.

I never said he was made a congressman. I said your GOPers voted to "MAKE ONE YOUR CONGRESSMAN", you failed. Dems stopped you from doing so.

Yet here you are trying to pretend I am the one lying about it.

Why lie about what I said and try to reinvent the truth right before our eyes ?

Too proud? Too invested? Too bigoted ?
Why attempt to derail?

Can’t make your point based on the merits of your argument?

Distracting doesn’t help your point so let’s stay focused. Why don’t you openly embrace your Nazi goals and methods?

I mean, what have you got to lose? Better to be thought of as a Nazi than a lying Nazi, right?

Spamature

President
What I see demonstrated in the real world is Progs, like you, adopting Nazi methods (brown shirts = the “incivility” called out by Mad Max and Hillary) for Nazi goals (universal healthcare, no borders, and “progress.”)

And you still don’t want to admit your politics are the progeny of Nazis. You should just end your cognitive dissonance and openly embrace your Nazi objectives. You’d at least take a step towards honesty and therefore credibility and maybe gain a bit of traction.
You have a lot of nerve. You people voted for Trump and his years long Hispanic version of Kristallnacht . Where you envisioned Trump's deportation force kicking in doors and rounding up families based upon their ethnicity.

Trump even drove one of yours to make an attempt at his own personal final solution by gunning down an entire synagogue. Open borders is the lie you used against these Jewish worshipers and its the one you still repeat regardless of the consequences because hate is just as much a part or your ideology as it was with the Nazis.

C

Capitalist

You have a lot of nerve. You people voted for Trump and his years long Hispanic version of Kristallnacht . Where you envisioned Trump's deportation force kicking in doors and rounding up families based upon their ethnicity.
People here illegally should be deported. If you have a problem with that, you favor open borders which is just another way of communicating a Nazi one world Reich. Just like in the TV show.

Do you have a problem with deporting people who are here illegally?