• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone see Madonna's slip?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She lost her balance at the top of the grandstand she was performing on, stepped backward, wobbled a little and then got her bearings.

Bet you guys were all reversing your TVs thinking she pulled a Janet Jackson, didn't you?

Hard to believe she's twice the age + 3 yrs as Lady Gaga. I never realized how petite she is.

Just so she doesn't have Britney Spears show up and lock lips with her, I'll enjoy the performance. :)

Jen

Senator
Madonna can put on a great show. She always puts on a great show. I enjoyed the performance a lot.

stockmann

Council Member
Madonna can put on a great show. She always puts on a great show. I enjoyed the performance a lot.
Truly amazing show and stagecraft. Consider the challenges of producing that show when you have minutes to set up, then disassemble.

A plus to Madonna, the dancers, back up singers and production crew!

BTW: Adding to the comment on the age difference between Madonna and Lady Gaga, I thought how probably none of those dancers were even born when "Borderline" was an MTV staple.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I saw that. I think she's 52 or 53. I'm 53 and it takes a lot of work to stay in shape and energetic. She's still a great performer.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I saw that. I think she's 52 or 53. I'm 53 and it takes aot of work to stay in shape and energetic. She's still a great performer.
yep...she's a darn good performer. I looked it up and she's 53. Tiny little gal.