• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone see your White House last night?

Caroljo

Senator
This is wrong. He can't even pretend to be partisan. Doing this only proves he's one sided...and that's not what a President should be. He know a huge portion of this country is against this, yet he shows support for one side. He's pretty much divided this country completely. Bush may have been know as "the decider"....but Obama is definately "the divider".

BobbyT

Governor
This is wrong. He can't even pretend to be partisan. Doing this only proves he's one sided...and that's not what a President should be. He know a huge portion of this country is against this, yet he shows support for one side. He's pretty much divided this country completely. Bush may have been know as "the decider"....but Obama is definately "the divider".
Well he is partisan. He's partisan toward equality for all citizens of this country. Good for him.

I heard Hucklebee was spun up, that's always worth something.

Caroljo

Senator
Well he is partisan. He's partisan toward equality for all citizens of this country. Good for him.

I think it was wrong for him to light the WH up in rainbow colors showing solidarity to gays.He should stay neutral on the whole thing. What he did was flaunt it in the faces of people that don't support that or him. He's a divider....the best we've ever had.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think it was wrong for him to light the WH up in rainbow colors showing solidarity to gays.He should stay neutral on the whole thing. What he did was flaunt it in the faces of people that don't support that or him. He's a divider....the best we've ever had.
Well, as he said the other day....it's HIS HOUSE!!! You think he's wrong for breathing...so what else is new?

Caroljo

Senator
Oh dear....Craig is giving me all these red X's! What don't you like Craig? You have a right to disagree with me. So no problem. That man has made racism worse than it's been in years. Now he's supporting gay marriage and showing it this way. He's basically said FU Christians, you lose! And he says he's a Christian and YOU believe him. No, he is not....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
well barry does have a history of hanging out in the sf bathouses...and a couple/few times partners said he was "experimenting"...

Caroljo

Senator
Well, as he said the other day....it's HIS HOUSE!!! You think he's wrong for breathing...so what else is new?
I can't believe how you and all liberals are so blatantly BLIND!

And that house.....is our house. Yours, mine and everyone else. We've loaned it to him. He'll be out of it soon. Thank God.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I can't believe how you and all liberals are so blatantly BLIND!

And that house.....is our house. Yours, mine and everyone else. We've loaned it to him. He'll be out of it soon. Thank God.
You have no say. You cast your vote in 2008 and 2012.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh dear....Craig is giving me all these red X's! What don't you like Craig? You have a right to disagree with me. So no problem. That man has made racism worse than it's been in years. Now he's supporting gay marriage and showing it this way. He's basically said FU Christians, you lose! And he says he's a Christian and YOU believe him. No, he is not....

Whining about ratings? Really?

The majority of the country is for marriage equality. Landmarks all over the country were lit up.

Yes...he is a Christian.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

NO he's not. He's partisan toward terrorists, criminals, illegals, thugs, perverts and worthless lazy shiftless *edited* who vote Democrat for a living.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What the hell does Christianity have to do with gays? LOTS of Christians support gays. No doubt lots of gays believe in God.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

The majority of the country is for marriage equality. Landmarks all over the country were lit up.

Yes...he is a Christian.
If they didn't light it up, the weirdos here would be saying he's a coward for not doing so. Their hate for him is so strong, they look for something to bitch about.

Caroljo

Senator
You have no say. You cast your vote in 2008 and 2012.
That's where you're wrong. If I HADN'T cast my vote in 2008 and 2012, then you would be right, I should have no say. But since I did...I have a right to bitch about it whenever I want. He's the President of ALL us citizens....right? Then he should not be choosing sides this way. That's my opinion.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Yes...he is a Christian.
Didn't you know? The ratings are for cons only to use. They're the ones who were BITCHING non-stop when some of their childish insults were taken away from them. And I saw a thread the other day where they were asking for more buttons. We all use them, (at times) but they are the ones who caused them to be taken away because they abused them. Typical.

Caroljo

Senator
What the hell does Christianity have to do with gays? LOTS of Christians support gays. No doubt lots of gays believe in God.
Ya, well I don't agree with those Christians. And I believe that whatever gays believe, that will be between them and God at the end. But I shouldn't be condemned because I don't think the same as they do.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The reaction is over the top. The Empire State Building was in rainbow colors. San Francisco City Hall, Cinderella's Castle...Niagara Falls...

37 states already had marriage equality.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That's where you're wrong. If I HADN'T cast my vote in 2008 and 2012, then you would be right, I should have no say. But since I did...I have a right to bitch about it whenever I want. He's the President of ALL us citizens....right? Then he should not be choosing sides this way. That's my opinion.
Your OPINION means diddly squat. The rainbow lights are on and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. When Bush caused the sky to be lit up over Baghdad in March 2003 there were many of us who hated it but couldn't do a damn thing about it. How many people are going to die from the WH lights?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ya, well I don't agree with those Christians. And I believe that whatever gays believe, that will be between them and God at the end. But I shouldn't be condemned because I don't think the same as they do.
And THEY shouldn't be condemned because you're a righteous, bigoted, know-it-all.