• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone Watching This Taylor Clown's Testimony????

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
incorrect. he nailed the fat lying corrupt president. only his most deluded defenders cannot see it.

he did? what are you watching?

you must have entered the wrong thread. I am not a deluded trump defender.

i hope that wasnt lobbed at me as an insult or personal attack of some kind..

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
that is a crazy ass assessment of what he testified even for a trump voter. you probably copied this down from some right wing propaganda site on what to post before he even testified. i would ask how much the Russians pay you to troll with such silly postings but I feel sure they would not pay for such totally inaccurate posts concerning what this decorated combat veteran said.

i wonder how even trump voters can somehow make themselves believe combat veterans and Marine Generals like Kelly and Mattis can all be gutless pawns of the phantom "Obama Deep State," funded by Soros, in league with Hillary, unpatriotic never-trumpers sore about Hillary losing, and Trump is this honest, patriotic American salt of the earth average guy just believing in God and doing what God chose him to do- take this country back for the little guys, the white people, the low info bigots who made this country great.

on top of that you are so obsessed with being Trump's flunky, you hallucinate about what this decorated combat veteran looked like while calmly, professionally, answering questions about what a completely incompetent piece of shit Trump is, along with his personal bagman Rudy.

who cares about this country or Ukraine's ability to defend itself from Trump's bestest boy friend Putin, Trump just wants Ukraine to say it will dig up dirt on his political rivals so he might win the 2020 election. And Rudy just wants to make as much dough off Ukraine as possible.
you DO know that when you post, most people just see the equivalent of a loud buzzing sound, followed by a burp. Right?

llovejim

Current Champion
Uh oh... looks like it just got even worse. Apparently Ratcliffe asked Taylor what impeachable offense was committed. Taylor huffed and puffed and couldn't come up with anything, saying he wasn't there for a specific outcome.

I told ya, dude's a total doof. What a clown!
he is just telling everyone what he witnessed, what he wrote down extemporaneously, the texts between himself and Trump cronies only picked to be there because of being such good little flunkies and ass-kissers.

he actually admitted he is not the judge or jury and trump voters have a problem with that? that is why they are trump voters. they just don't make any sense.

D

Deleted member 21794

he is just telling everyone what he witnessed, what he wrote down extemporaneously, the texts between himself and Trump cronies only picked to be there because of being such good little flunkies and ass-kissers.

he actually admitted he is not the judge or jury and trump voters have a problem with that? that is why they are trump voters. they just don't make any sense.
Huh? He's been admitting he doesn't even have firsthand information of the phone call nor most of what he's testifying about. He just said he's been testifying about what other people have told him. The dude knows NOTHING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

huh? he just testified again as to what he heard. he was not present. he just asserted that he was there to testify on what he heard. and affirms he was not present.

what he heard did not occur. per the testimony just offered.

TBLee

Governor
Jordan just ripped Taylor to shreds. Taylor appears to be losing his temper when put under pressure. Schiff is working on trying to slow the momentum down as Taylor started to lose control. This is great theatre.

D

Deleted member 21794

huh? he just testified again as to what he heard. he was not present. he just asserted that he was there to testify on what he heard. and affirms he was not present.

what he heard did not occur. per the testimony just offered.
Taylor reminds me of this teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
so...

taylor was not present at these discussions

he testified that he is merely providing testimony as to what he heard from others

he affirms zelensky felt no pressure. was not awae of aid withholding at the time of the meeting.

he affirms that the money was not withheld and testified for the record that no announcement was offered or made as relates an investigation.

D

Deleted member 21794

so...

taylor was not present at these discussions

he testified that he is merely providing testimony as to what he heard from others

he affirms zelensky felt no pressure. was not awae of aid withholding at the time of the meeting.

he affirms that the money was not withheld and testified for the record that no announcement was offered or made as relates an investigation.
And he affirmed he knows of no impeachable offense.

Oh and he affirmed he can't complete a sentence without several pauses.

llovejim

Current Champion
he did? what are you watching?

you must have entered the wrong thread. I am not a deluded trump defender.

i hope that wasnt lobbed at me as an insult or personal attack of some kind..
of course not!! nobody would dare insult you with a personal attack or insult of some kind! that would be like sacreligious or something, or saying the king had no clothes or something wrong and against policy like that. the point is, to say a witness meandered from one conversation to the next while being interrogated is kind of silly, since he is responding to what he is being asked.

as far as his testimony goes, just like every other witness in history, he can only testify to what he has heard or seen, and this guy has seen and heard a lot of trump connected bullshit the last 6 months or so and so he has a lot of conversations and text messages to talk about when testifying. duh. i guess to some who have really short attention spans it can be confusing.

llovejim

Current Champion
And he affirmed he knows of no impeachable offense.

Oh and he affirmed he can't complete a sentence without several pauses.
maybe he has read the constitution unlike most trump voters and knows the House is the only entity who can impeach the president, and since he is not a member of the House, it is kinda useless for him to try. and since the House does not need even a criminal act to impeach, that would make it much harder for him to accurately gauge what the House might consider impeachable or not.