• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone Watching This Taylor Clown's Testimony????

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

wow, that settles it!! if an ambassador does not know the law, then we must acquit. how does that affect what he saw and heard? what kind of half ass defense is that? he is not a lawyer?
I never said it meant there should be an acquittal. These are pieces to a puzzle. Reminder: Taylor didn't even hear the phone call. And you people have been banking on the phone call. Oops!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I haven't seen Kent or Taylor look like they were beat down at any time. Only that sometimes the questions go around in such a big circle that they have to ask what the question was again,,, and again.
Or the question has nothing at all to do with what they can actually testify to. Like Trump's state of mind.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never said it meant there should be an acquittal. These are pieces to a puzzle. Reminder: Taylor didn't even hear the phone call. And you people have been banking on the phone call. Oops!
Why is that necessary....we have Trump's version of the call.

D

Deleted member 21794

Oh but Taylor was a top performer at West Point and a decorated war hero. You can't question his integrity!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't see how you can say that when Ukraine went without aid for eight years of Obama's reign of terror but finally got military aid from president Trump.
What year was it that Crimea was overrun and Eastern Ukraine invaded? Are you actually saying it was 2009?

Military aid started in 2015. Trump started sending lethal aid in 2018.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Patriot Taylor = credible
Sued for running fake college Trump = liar

Any questions?

tia
Jordan just ripped Taylor to shreds. Taylor appears to be losing his temper when put under pressure. Schiff is working on trying to slow the momentum down as Taylor started to lose control. This is great theatre.
Jordan is a smart-ass bully who turned his back while young boys were being molested by their coach. I don’t know how any woman or anyone in fact could find him credible.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jordan is a smart-ass bully who turned his back while young boys were being molested by their coach. I don’t know how any woman or anyone in fact could find him credible.
yikes. wasnt he cleared following an investigation and the interviewing of over 500 students?

D

Deleted member 21794

College wrestlers are young boys??? Lie much???