• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anything to say about this, liberals?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know ALL republicans...………..you were a republican, answer your own question,,,

Sounds as if you're Gender confused...…………..not surprised...…………..let's guess why you've never grabbed a woman's pussy!
Sounds like your confused. If grabbing a woman's vagina is how you make love...you need some help.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't own a trailer park, just a lot of farm land
So what ever romantic experiences you have in the barn....Human females, in my experience, don't like to be grabbed and especially not by some fat f*ck with a bad comb over.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So what ever romantic experiences you have in the barn....Human females, in my experience, don't like to be grabbed and especially not by some fat f*ck with a bad comb over.
I've never had a problem finding "romantic experiences" with females from the East cost to the West coast and can understand why you haven't.

(I'm going put you in the movies)

get "fat fvcks" women...……...or even short people:)

Boca

Governor
50 shades of gray is about consensual sex. "grabbing 'em by the pussy" was not consensual

Sarah Sanders is a liar. Feminism doesn't shield her from criticism about things don't pertain to womanhood.

No border walls and No voter id laws. There is no compromise here.

what's the criticism here?

Lie

Lie.

Now, he's gone off the deep end.

And unsurprisingly right-wingers don't even attempt to explain why. I know they are easily foiled by any level of nuance, but come on, they got try harder than that.

No, they were destroyed by the collapse of the oil.

Good gawd, Tim Allen is a dishonest piece of shit.

More dishonesty.

Tim Allen is human garbage who just recited the same dumbass talking point baby-boomers gobble up. Baby boomers are also a generation of garbage who have yet to get anything right in there entire sad lives. Baby-boomers are a generation of f*ck-ups. It would be nice if they were capable of sort of self-evaluation so they could learn from their innumerable mistakes, but na, they just lying and bullshiting at every turn. In short Baby-boomers are garbage people.
Compost of the year!

Boca

Governor
D

Deleted member 21794

They mind a lot less when the fat fvck with the comb over is filthy rich.