• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC and the Green Dream

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I watched the MSNBC interview with AOC. Chuck Todd gave here some real softball questions and then any time she struggled he would jump in and basically give here two choices (answers) which she would then take one and throw in some big words that the viewer would question if she actually understood.

I find the woman refreshing and she moves the needle on discussing topics. I like that she doesn't care about what people think or what Nancy Pelosi does. But AOC does not understand the ways of the world. It is like talking politics with a 16 year old that just got home from her first civics class taught by a liberal instructor. They want to spew all these pie in the sky ideas.

The article below I posted because the 29,000+ comments at the very bottom of the article page are entertaining.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/green-new-deal-ocasio-cortez-aims-to-make-air-travel-obsolete-aid-those-unwilling-to-work

She's apparently removed that ridiculous document from her website. It seems the social media mocking and shame she was accumulating became too much for her.

You're spot on with the fact that she sounds like a freshman home after her first semester, "explaining" how economics works to her parents who've been working and paying taxes for 30 years.

Oh yes, suggesting we need to rebuild every structure in America and build rail lines across the oceans to eliminate air travel is as refreshing as a cold shower. That cold shower is needed by every person who voted for her or takes her seriously now.
Her stupidity is breathtaking.

4/15

Mayor
I must say the free thinking of Alexandria is quite refreshing against the staid stance of rethuglians. While some of the ideas will never fly, ha ha, the rest are kinda reasonable. I know repukes will never see any good in her plan but that is to be expected of them.

I must say the free thinking of Alexandria is quite refreshing against the staid stance of rethuglians. While some of the ideas will never fly, ha ha, the rest are kinda reasonable. I know repukes will never see any good in her plan but that is to be expected of them.
Please list the ideas you think are reasonable. I'd love to see them.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Thank You ! I know I can rely on voters like you (the very dumb ones) to see good in anything I propose.
So when can we rebuild your home, at your cost, for this Green new deal ?!?! Pay up.