• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC invited to tour Auschwitz

Dino

Russian Asset

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Boy does she need it!

What kind of idiot does it take- especially as a New Yorker, where Jews are omnipresent- to describe conditions on our southern border as a "concentration camp"?
That is hyperolic, exaggerated, provocative and downright ignorant. She's a deplorable disgrace.
I agree with you. The comparison is horrendous.

It’s like when some cons try and say that blacks “live on a plantation”. They need to educate themselves about the horrors of slavery before comparing receiving food for their hungry children to working for no pay in inhumane conditions, having their daughters raped and being beaten senseless at the drop of a hat. Ignorance.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

It’s like when some cons try and say that blacks “live on a plantation”. They need to educate themselves about the horrors of slavery before comparing receiving food for their hungry children to working for no pay in inhumane conditions, having their daughters raped and being beaten senseless at the drop of a hat. Ignorance.
Democrat historically keep their slaves on plantation.
Slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation, Party of the KKK, lifetime welfare Deprivation of rights for self defense
ALL came from the democrat party.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Democrat historically keep their slaves on plantation.
Slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation, Party of the KKK, lifetime welfare Deprivation of rights for self defense
ALL came from the democrat party.
Absolutely it did. All while they were supported by racist conservatives. The history of the Democratic Party (today’s republicans) is vile.

Saying any group of people today “live on a plantation” is the same thing that AOC is doing. That’s the point.

Dino

Russian Asset

Don't know who you might be talking about. Does it compare to this?

(CBS News) DANVILLE, Va. -- Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

Biden told more than 800 ticketed supporters that Romney wants to repeal the financial regulations enacted after the Wall Street crash of 2008. "He's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street!" Biden said. Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains" with their economic and regulatory policies.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

(CBS News) DANVILLE, Va. -- Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

Biden told more than 800 ticketed supporters that Romney wants to repeal the financial regulations enacted after the Wall Street crash of 2008. "He's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street!" Biden said. Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains" with their economic and regulatory policies.
Nope, he said “back in chains”, meaning that nobody is currently enslaved.

However, posters on this forum advise regularly that black people are being kept on plantations today, which is absurd, just like AOCs comparison.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Well, Joe is the epitome of stupid. Which is my goal. :)

I did like his attempt at using 'y'all' . lol
He must have practiced that a LOT to scare that group.

Nostra

Governor

Why do you assume all blacks are on welfare?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, the Republicans took away your slaves and you're sad.
I’m a liberal from the north, baby - just like my northern republicans that beat down the racist, conservative southern democrats.

Let’s see your confederate surrender flag, conservative. : )