• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC says calling people "communists" means you're a white supremacist.!!! HAHA

freyasman

Senator
She is a nazi, just ask her, and she is so ridiculously wrong about this that it doesn't even justify a response.

Just like when someone is arguing that the earth is flat, you laugh at them, but you don't get into a debate with them.
She is a Nazi..... an actual, card-carrying member. And she is one of the more reasonable and logical posters on this board, and she is right about this as well. (And that's coming from the guy with the most diverse tribe of anyone on this board.)
You can't refute her, so you're trying to "other" her..... and we know why people do that, don't we?:cool:

FakeName

Governor
She is a Nazi..... an actual, card-carrying member. And she is one of the more reasonable and logical posters on this board, and she is right about this as well. (And that's coming from the guy with the most diverse tribe of anyone on this board.)
You can't refute her, so you're trying to "other" her..... and we know why people do that, don't we?:cool:
I won't debate her just like I won't debate flat earthers.

Of course Nazis are "other".

She supports one of the most evil ideologies in World History. So what if she is polite about it?

Never again.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Those aren’t examples. Denying people the racial advantages to which they have been accustomed is not at all denying them equal opportunity.
It's giving people of color "preference" BY DEFINITION!!! Geez, is there not one lefty who can debate without having to lie about everything?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I want one. Affirmative actions and reparations are about effecting equal opportunity. They are about ending; not perpetuating, race privilege.
No, they aren't - they are preferences enshrined in the legal framework. Unequal outcomes is NOT prima facie evidence of unequal opportunity. Unless people like Ben Carson, Barack Obama, Jay-Z, Oprah Winfrey, Ken Chenault and on and on and on, do not exist, what you are pushing here is cultural Marxism (which, I know, kind of goes without saying)...