• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Apologies all around

Last edited:
Call the Mike Brown family and axe them to apologize for what their son did not only to a simple store owner but to the country because of his thuggery and thievery they instilled in him because of very bad parenting.

Colorforms

Senator
Call the Mike Brown family and axe them to apologize for what their son did not only to a simple store owner but to the country because of his thuggery and thievery they instilled in him because of very bad parenting.
Race whores and anarchists owe the country an apology. And all of those innocent store owners who the animals in Ferguson dragged into their temper tantrum. And the media, and all of the animals in Ferguson owe Wilson an apology, as well as his family, who suffered death threats and harrassment at the hands of these Obama supporters.

Jen

Senator
Temper tantrum.
That's exactly it.
They made a demand and when the laws of our land disagreed.......they threw a tantrum.
Disgusting.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why don't you call them and axe them to apoligize? I'm sure they would listen to you.

Why don't you call them and axe them to apoligize? I'm sure they would listen to you.
What, you only feel like responding when you feel offended? You ignored the question completely until my anger and no liberal commentary got the better of me. AND THEN IGNORED THE CONCEPT OF HONEST AND MUTUAL CIVILITY.

gigi

Mayor
What, you only feel like responding when you feel offended? You ignored the question completely until my anger and no liberal commentary got the better of me. AND THEN IGNORED THE CONCEPT OF HONEST AND MUTUAL CIVILITY.

"axe"? Tell me more about this mutual civility you are hoping for here.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why did you take a cheap shot and use the word "axe" instead of ask?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Because I got pissed at black America.

Why did Mike Brown rob the convenience store if he was going to college?
Are you really this dumb, Resident Evil? You're angry at ALL of Black America
because of Micheal Brown? What if I became angry at ALL of White America because of Darren Wilson? How do I know what was going thru Micheal Brown's mind? One thing I do know is that he didn't deserve to die for stealing a box of cigars.

Caroljo

Senator
because of Micheal Brown? What if I became angry at ALL of White America because of Darren Wilson? How do I know what was going thru Micheal Brown's mind? One thing I do know is that he didn't deserve to die for stealing a box of cigars.
If he'd had done what Wilson told him to do without being a thug about it, he wouldn't be dead.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I'm starting to laugh at you, Resident Evil. I can't type well when I'm laughing. I'll be back later. :D:D:D

He wasn't shot for stealing a box of cigars. Where are you getting your information? You seem grossly misinformed.

Caroljo

Senator
If he'd had done what Wilson told him to do without being a thug about it, he wouldn't be dead.
What's so "old" about my comment Sunset Rose? It's the truth...you can't deny that. Well...guess you can, but you would be wrong.

Most blacks have been indemnifying Brown and his actions as a result of racism. None have expressed regret for the effects of what Brown did on the owner of the convenience store and his livelyhood, not even the few in number blacks who actually disavow Brown's actions. So I'm angry at the moral failing of an apology not offered. A slight that is indicative of the root problem.

He died because he stole a box of cigars and most likely assaulted a police officer and when pursued and caught he turned to confront rather surrender.

All the bullet casings are behind where Brown's body finally lay. Implying he ran towards the bullets being fired at him and that Wilson did back pedal.

Tamir Rice on the other hand could and should make you angry but not at white people but rather the law enforcement system.