• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Appears Page may have thrown Strzok under the bus today

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
a scorned mistress can be harmful, especially when testifying under oath to Congress and Strzok back with wifey!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-said-to-be-‘cooperative’-during-capitol-hill-meeting-about-anti-trump-texts/ar-AAA2u0I?ocid=spartandhp

Remember she has a law license on the line...…….
It's the screwing he gets for the screwing he got.
I hope she drives the last nail in his coffin, figuratively speaking, I mean. She's not a an outstandingly attractive woman but you never know, she may have some hidden attributes. Still, I can't imagine what she saw in that wormy little shithead, Strzok.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's the screwing he gets for the screwing he got.
I hope she drives the last nail in his coffin, figuratively speaking, I mean. She's not a an outstandingly attractive woman but you never know, she may have some hidden attributes. Still, I can't imagine what she saw in that wormy little shithead, Strzok.
Agree, it's clear he lied his ass off yesterday and she has much more to lose than he does...……..

Lonely women are gullible as can be seen with Strzok, where's the *METOO movement?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
that SOB pissed on every Veteran that bleed on foreign soil for America