• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are Antifa and BLM terrorist organizations?

Yes, it did.

I have expressed support for anti-fascism many times. But I have never supported “Antifa” attacks on people they disagree with, and your efforts to enlist the help of the FBI to shut down people who disagree with you are as threatening to free speech, if not more so.
Antifa is a terrorist organization. Your support will be documented, reported, and hopefully acted upon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump says that Antifa will be designated as a terrorist organization.

Then there is this:

BLM activist speaking to a CNN reporter shouted: “The less white babies on this planet, the less of you we got! I hope they kill all the white babies! Kill ’em all right now! Kill ’em! Kill your grandkids! Kill yourself! Coffin, bitch! Go lay in a coffin! Kill yourself!”

If this isn't terrorism, I don't know what is.

And Democrats support them both. So.........
Yes and if they want less white babies why are blacks knocking white women up as fast as possible?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You and others make the claim that the rioters are left wing. I see that there are three groups involved. One which is protesting the death of an innocent man at the hands of four policemen. Another which is doing violence for their own agenda and a third which are simply thieves out to get what they can and couldn't give a shit less about civil rights.

In my experience the last group is not interested in politics. I'd bet hardly any are registered to vote and most are probably already ex-felons.

The group in the middle are up for grabs. I'd love to know who they are and I hope an investigation identifies them.

The first group probably are liberals...but the question then is, why aren't conservatives protesting the murder of a man by the police?
If they are only 10 minutes away, you may get to meet all three groups...……….unless you stay home.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes and if they want less white babies why are blacks knocking white women up as fast as possible?
wow...could you imagine if Biden said something like that? This is why the fake outrage looks so ridiculous.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
wow...could you imagine if Biden said something like that? This is why the fake outrage looks so ridiculous.
Does facts always get your panties in a wad? So much the facts it pisses black females off...……..grow up, straight from a black female:

or do you know more about black males than she does?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Does facts always get your panties in a wad? So much the facts it pisses black females off...……..grow up, straight from a black female:

or do you know more about black males than she does?
when i read you last couple posts, I see why Biden said what he did. Disgusting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We WERE talking specifically about Antifa and BLM..........not terrorist groups in general. You did derail............it's just what you do .......... so you be you. When you get too obnoxious I just put you on ignore. So meh.
and why does it bug you to be reminded of the right wing groups who are just as bad?

Then there is this:

BLM activist speaking to a CNN reporter shouted: “The less white babies on this planet, the less of you we got! I hope they kill all the white babies! Kill ’em all right now! Kill ’em! Kill your grandkids! Kill yourself! Coffin, bitch! Go lay in a coffin! Kill yourself!”

Antifa, who claims that they are anti-fascist is the biggest fascist movement in a generation. The particular stupidity and ignorance that takes is astounding.

I think to declare them terrorist however is giving them far more credit then they deserve but at the same time, if they are coordinating these riots as the Feds suspect, I am not sure what else you would do to address them.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Then there is this:

Which also begs the question will BLM let black people vote for Biden?

: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.