• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are Pugs REALLY concerned about guns getting into the wrong hands?

Well you really don't skeer me a bit SGT. (as though) Maybe if you used MAJOR or COLONEL in your nic you'd be more believable.
Well I did reach the rank of E-9 (Sergeant Major.) I don't consider that to be too shabby, but to each his own.

And the only one you have to be afraid of is the government. They are the only entity that can confiscate your private property, and they don't have to abide by the law, as this lawless administration is proving.

I repeat after multiple attempts at honest engagement Doc: talk to me man.. need private email addie?
Honest debate with liberals and Obama supporters who consistently try to put 10 pounds of BS in a 5 Pound bag is impossible.

If they could ever find what liberal's brains are coated with that makes them impenetrable to facts, they'd have the strongest substance known to man.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Legal gun ownership has almost nothing to do with fear, but your assertion perfectly illustrates the effect that left-wing media brainwashing has had on the uneducated masses...you probably also believe Bush was responsible for 9/11 and Planned Parenthood has at heart only the best interests of the minorities they want to exterminate...
Gun ownership is the ONLY way some people feel "safe". Cowards all. Poor widdle mama boys might have to back up their false bravado with their fists. Zimmerman comes to mind.

Gramps

Mayor
Actually. they are only concerned with a single issue at this time which is winning in November. The rest is BS, stuff teo ramble on about, stuff to keep people in an alarmed state but the bottom line is November, election day. They know, as I know, the problems which need immediate attention are far too complex to even wager a guess as to how it'll all turn out. It's an old tactic, sling enough shit at a target and some is bound to stick to it. That is the bes they can hope for.

Gramps

No, they are not. They are far more interested in turning the death of ONE PERSON (Brian Terry) into a political football and seriously bizarre conspiracy theory about Obama wanting to kill 2nd amendment rights.

100,000 Americans are shot every year. Thirty thousand of them die- three per HOUR. The Brady Foundation gives President Obama an F on gun control.. he's done NOTHING in that regard and sadly, despite the RW gnashing of teeth.. he won't in his second term either.

This Issa/Grassley thing is nothing other than politics folks. Pay no attention, other than of course to laugh at them and their moronic minions as the steam pours our of their ears ... and with it, large chunks of their brain matter. :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#47898272

Gun ownership is the ONLY way some people feel "safe". Cowards all. Poor widdle mama boys might have to back up their false bravado with their fists. Zimmerman comes to mind.
Could you please tell me what ever it is that you are putting in your Kool-Aid?
Man, it's gotta be some pretty potent stuff.

mrs-kool-aid-demotivational-poster-1220545491.jpg