• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are Pugs REALLY concerned about guns getting into the wrong hands?

Bo-4

Senator
No, they are not. They are far more interested in turning the death of ONE PERSON (Brian Terry) into a political football and seriously bizarre conspiracy theory about Obama wanting to kill 2nd amendment rights.

100,000 Americans are shot every year. Thirty thousand of them die- three per HOUR. The Brady Foundation gives President Obama an F on gun control.. he's done NOTHING in that regard and sadly, despite the RW gnashing of teeth.. he won't in his second term either.

This Issa/Grassley thing is nothing other than politics folks. Pay no attention, other than of course to laugh at them and their moronic minions as the steam pours our of their ears ... and with it, large chunks of their brain matter. :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#47898272

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
GOP enables gun sales --> Mexico

"The ATF has reported that there are 6,700 holders of Federal Firearms Licenses operating in the Southwest border areas of Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas. But Republicans attached a rider to the 2013 fiscal-year budget that would prohibit spending by the ATF to enforce a rule requiring FFLs to report multiple sales of rifles. This would provide the bureau with enhanced ability to track possible straw purchases, one of the key ways guns make their way into Mexico. But the rider was attached by those who view the ATF move a measure to control legitimate gun sales.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...us?detail=hide

D

Doc

Why are Libbies only concerned with keeping guns out of the hands of taxpaying, law-abiding citizens....????

I have my theories.......

Bo-4

Senator
Why are Libbies only concerned with keeping guns out of the hands of taxpaying, law-abiding citizens....????

I have my theories.......
We aren't Doc.. not in the slightest. Maybe you could share your evidence that we (or Obama) are?

D

Doc

That would involve "TRUTH," Bo....you ain't interested in that....

So, please, forget I even posted, and continue with your broad stereotyping and rant on Conservatives....

GordonGecko

President
Yes, Bo....you KNOW how Doc hates "broad stereotyping".

Uh...of ONE side. :)

But let's here those "theories", Doc....truly interested.

Are Pugs REALLY concerned about guns getting into the wrong hands?

No, they are not. They are far more interested in turning the death of ONE PERSON (Brian Terry) into a political football and seriously bizarre conspiracy theory about Obama wanting to kill 2nd amendment rights.
You are completely missing the point.

There are two issues here, but you have to know the history of how this all came about, what the intent was, and what the goals of the operation were.

Under the Bush administration, an operation named 'Wide Receiver' was conducted.

In this particular operation, GPS chips were installed in 200 military type assault weapons that were then 'walked' across the border and tracked. Every one of those 200 guns were recovered and many in the drug trade were arrested.

When the Obama/Holder justice department learned of this operation in 2009, they changed it. Locator Chips were no longer installed in the weapons and over 2000 guns were walked across the border and not kept track of. Naturally these weapons started turning up at crime scenes in Mexico, were used in the killing of at least 200 Mexicans (bet that will help Obama's Hispanic vote,) and one border patrol agent.

The purpose of Fast and Furious was to deliberately supply weapons for the use in drug crimes, not to locate the drug cartels. Why, simple if you understand the radicals we have running our government.

When these weapons started turning up at crime scenes, we weren't supposed to know that they were deliberately given to the cartels by Obama/Holder, therefore a ban on assault weapons would have been much easier to pass, by creating anti assault weapon furor in the country.

Unfortunately for Obama/Holder, this operation was leaked by an ATF agent.

That's exactly why Obama's using executive privilege; to prevent the release of documents which would expose the whole scheme.

If the true purpose of Fast and Furious became known, he and Holder would be gone in a heartbeat.

Bo-4

Senator
Cool, we'll take that as a "no" :cool:

That would involve "TRUTH," Bo....you ain't interested in that....

So, please, forget I even posted, and continue with your broad stereotyping and rant on Conservatives....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

100,000 Americans are shot every year. Thirty thousand of them die- three per HOUR. The Brady Foundation gives President Obama an F on gun control.. he's done NOTHING in that regard and sadly, despite the RW gnashing of teeth.. he won't in his second term either.

This Issa/Grassley thing is nothing other than politics folks. Pay no attention, other than of course to laugh at them and their moronic minions as the steam pours our of their ears ... and with it, large chunks of their brain matter. :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#47898272
PJ cons won't touch your post here with a 10 ft pole. UNLESS it's to launch another conspiracy theory about the dems (particularly Obama) who wants to take away their precious guns...(their only means of courage). I agree that Obama hasn't done enough regarding goons with guns...and goons meaning idiots who think they have to "pack iron" to be safe and thus end up killing someone unnecessarily. Too many wanna-be cops nowdays IMO. Let the cops (the guys who are actually trained) do their job. Of course there are bad cops, but compared to the IDIOTS who are buying guns for their protection against our own government those bad cops are few.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You are completely missing the point.

There are two issues here, but you have to know the history of how this all came about, what the intent was, and what the goals of the operation were.

Under the Bush administration, an operation named 'Wide Receiver' was conducted.

In this particular operation, GPS chips were installed in 200 military type assault weapons that were then 'walked' across the border and tracked. Every one of those 200 guns were recovered and many in the drug trade were arrested.

When the Obama/Holder justice department learned of this operation in 2009, they changed it. Locator Chips were no longer installed in the weapons and over 2000 guns were walked across the border and not kept track of. Naturally these weapons started turning up at crime scenes in Mexico, were used in the killing of at least 200 Mexicans (bet that will help Obama's Hispanic vote,) and one border patrol agent.

The purpose of Fast and Furious was to deliberately supply weapons for the use in drug crimes, not to locate the drug cartels. Why, simple if you understand the radicals we have running our government.

When these weapons started turning up at crime scenes, we weren't supposed to know that they were deliberately given to the cartels by Obama/Holder, therefore a ban on assault weapons would have been much easier to pass, by creating anti assault weapon furor in the country.

Unfortunately for Obama/Holder, this operation was leaked by an ATF agent.

That's exactly why Obama's using executive privilege; to prevent the release of documents which would expose the whole scheme.

If the true purpose of Fast and Furious became known, he and Holder would be gone in a heartbeat.
Now THAT sounds like a really good conspiracy theory. Do you have any PROOF of what you wrote here or are we supposed to take your word as the truth??? Any links besides right wing links that prove NOTHING???

UNLESS it's to launch another conspiracy theory about the dems
Yeah, I know. It's really hard to accept the fact that you people elected a person who is a radical Marxist, who has a racist chip on his shoulder, and who is choosing which laws to enforce and not enforce.

I'll guarantee you this, you won't want to live in what he's turning this country into.

And anyone who watches the hate spewing bile that comes out of BSNBC, let alone uses it as a point of reference is----I better not say.

D

Doc

Doc didn't admit shit, Nina.

Speak for Nina.

Let Doc speak for Doc.

I hardly think you will be thrilled, if I begin to speak for you.....

They have no proof. Doc just as same as admitted that. Unless yount right wing conspiracy theories as "truth" which is funny at best.
That's the purpose of the investigation that you are so strenuously objecting to,

Why, are you afraid your hero will turn out to be a criminal?

What an embarrassment this administration has been to this country, and the world, showing just how stupid people are by getting elected and what an abject embarrassment of the black race he is.

Hopefully, by the time we elect our next black president, he'll be someone who actually likes America, and ALL Americans.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah, I know. It's really hard to accept the fact that you people elected a person who is a radical Marxist, who has a racist chip on his shoulder, and who is choosing which laws to enforce and not enforce.

I'll guarantee you this, you won't want to live in what he's turning this country into.

And anyone who watches the hate spewing bile that comes out of BSNBC, let alone uses it as a point of reference is----I better not say.
Well you really don't skeer me a bit SGT. (as though) Maybe if you used MAJOR or COLONEL in your nic you'd be more believable.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
radical marxist! lol
I think they (the GOP cons) are bat shit crazy. They see things that aren't there and are so afraid of the future (unless they can get their holier than thou Christian party of believers in the WH) that even some of the saner Pugs here are acting like they are losing it.