• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are u getting tired of Newt mentioning Pres. Reagan?

P

PACE

I am getting tired of Newt stating how unfairly attacked he was, and how this is now a personal bloodlust to get Mitt, I mean really, you would think the country is in great shape considering what forums these GOP boobies are using to connect with people.

Mitt should stick to economics and sxplain clearly his role at Bain Capital, Newt should talk more about the lessons learned from his failures to consensus build in Congress, and Santorum? I don't think anyone really wants to hear what Rick has to say, he's deranged.

Regards
Pace

I am getting tired of Newt stating how unfairly attacked he was, and how this is now a personal bloodlust to get Mitt, I mean really, you would think the country is in great shape considering what forums these GOP boobies are using to connect with people.

Mitt should stick to economics and sxplain clearly his role at Bain Capital, Newt should talk more about the lessons learned from his failures to consensus build in Congress, and Santorum? I don't think anyone really wants to hear what Rick has to say, he's deranged.

Regards
Pace
long as he been around...antique... he should know the game by now!