• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are we on the verge of the Trump era death spiral ?

Spamature

President
The idea occurred to me, that if the Dems win. Trump will only become more erratic. Thus hastening the need to remove him from office. Which in turn will only increase his erratic behavior. Which in turn will only make removing him from an even more pressing issue.

Quite possible America will end up in a race against Armageddon.

The idea occurred to me, that if the Dems win. Trump will only become more erratic. Thus hastening the need to remove him from office. Which in turn will only increase his erratic behavior. Which in turn will only make removing him from an even more pressing issue.

Or how bout this.........The dems lose big and become more erratic hastening the need for even more violence and murder attempts on right leaning candidates and citizens. Which inevitably will lead to a backlash that will render them irrelevant in the long run and possibly lead to a civil war of their own making.

Better?

Spamature

President
Or how bout this.........The dems lose big and become more erratic hastening the need for even more violence and murder attempts on right leaning candidates and citizens. Which inevitably will lead to a backlash that will render them irrelevant in the long run and possibly lead to a civil war of their own making.

Better?
@marvin martian wants to kill himself and you want to kill everyone else.

Trumpism delusions are a real and present danger to this nation.

Colorforms

Senator

If you see Trump running around in a vagina hat trying to tear down decades old statues because they have become racist all of a sudden, let me know and I'll vote him out myself.

Spamature

President
If you see Trump running around in a vagina hat trying to tear down decades old statues because they have become racist all of a sudden, let me know and I'll vote him out myself.
Those statues celebrate the cause of the eternal chattel slavery of other human beings. They were racist from the day they were erected.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

leftist win? the left has now become the laughing stock
They actually think Trump can create a hurricane.
And you believe you can beat someone who can do that?
lol

Colorforms

Senator
Those statues celebrate the cause of the eternal chattel slavery of other human beings. They were racist from the day they were erected.
Case in point. Anyway, if you see him doing that, then let me know. The last thing we need is batshit crazy people in office.

@marvin martian wants to kill himself and you want to kill everyone else.

Trumpism delusions are a real and present danger to this nation.
Awwww......making up shit is Midlleview's schtick. Get your own.

Steve Scalise was almost murdered by a lefty.
Rudy Peters was almost stabbed by a lefty last week.

30 more Republican congress members have been threatened with violence recently. Read em and weep.......

https://freebeacon.com/issues/30-gop-congressmen-attacked-threatened-since-may/

You mf's are erratic and increasingly dangerous.

Keep it up.

Your scenario falls on the optimistic side if the economy tanks:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wile-e-coyote-economy-2020-bernanke_us_5b19ef26e4b0adfb82676ade

"Ben Bernanke: ‘Wile E. Coyote’ Economy Will Go Off A Cliff In 2020
Donald Trump gave away the store at the wrong time, warns ex-Fed chairman..."

"Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke warned that the Trump administration’s massive, unfunded $1.5 trillion tax cut and about $300 billion in new spending pose serious problems for the future.

"'What you are getting is a stimulus at the very wrong moment,' Bernanke said at the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington think tank, Bloomberg reported Thursday. 'The economy is already at full employment.'"

"Stimulus packages are used when the economy is flagging.

"When the economy does slump in the future, there may be few reserves to spend to get it going again. Bernanke predicted a 'Wile E. Coyote' moment when the fallout hits, referring to the endlessly failing character in the 'Road Runner' cartoons.":eek:

Spamature

President

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wile-e-coyote-economy-2020-bernanke_us_5b19ef26e4b0adfb82676ade

"Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke warned that the Trump administration’s massive, unfunded $1.5 trillion tax cut and about $300 billion in new spending pose serious problems for the future.

"'What you are getting is a stimulus at the very wrong moment,' Bernanke said at the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington think tank, Bloomberg reported Thursday. 'The economy is already at full employment.'"

"When the economy does slump in the future, there may be few reserves to spend to get it going again. Bernanke predicted a 'Wile E. Coyote' moment when the fallout hits, referring to the endlessly failing character in the 'Road Runner' cartoons.":eek:
I have been saying the exact same thing since they did it. There was no need for a 1.5 trillion dollar stimulus in a thriving economy. All it did was increase inflation and the deficits and debt far more than it stimulated. While leaving us with no clear option to fight another recession.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Awwww......making up shit is Midlleview's schtick. Get your own.

Steve Scalise was almost murdered by a lefty.
Rudy Peters was almost stabbed by a lefty last week.

30 more Republican congress members have been threatened with violence recently. Read em and weep.......

https://freebeacon.com/issues/30-gop-congressmen-attacked-threatened-since-may/

You mf's are erratic and increasingly dangerous.

Keep it up.
Yes in deed they should keep it up. enough people and we'll lay them 6 feet in the ground.

Those decades old statues were racist when they went up.
Why has it taken so long for you to notice?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

ex fed who keep America hostage? lol