• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are we on the verge of the Trump era death spiral ?

I have been saying the exact same thing since they did it. There was no need for a 1.5 trillion dollar stimulus in a thriving economy. All it did was increase inflation and the deficits and debt far more than it stimulated. While leaving us with no clear option to fight another recession.
It also burnished the illusion of a booming economy for the upcoming mid-terms.

http://robertreich.org/post/177953319405

"Trump is putting out 4 big whoppers about today’s economy. Here’s what he’s saying, and here’s the truth:

1. “Best job growth ever.” Wrong. Job growth has..."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did she ? Seems kind of extreme. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she can get a bill past committee and on to the House floor.
Seems kind of extreme to take a book based on third person reporting as gospel..but here you are..

Trump's a liar, right. But these sources are iron clad gospel.

God how silly the juxtaposition is

Spamature

President
Awwww......making up shit is Midlleview's schtick. Get your own.

Steve Scalise was almost murdered by a lefty.
Rudy Peters was almost stabbed by a lefty last week.

30 more Republican congress members have been threatened with violence recently. Read em and weep.......

https://freebeacon.com/issues/30-gop-congressmen-attacked-threatened-since-may/

You mf's are erratic and increasingly dangerous.

Keep it up.
Just like Trump, when you get caught doing something, you point the finger at others.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah lefties just arbitrarily thought it was wrong to keep other humans and slaves.
No, lefties were the ones who kept humans as slaves. You also formed the KKK to keep humans as slaves.

What I am referring to is the arbitrary decision that all statues of southern military represent racism. They are statues, and they represent different things to different people. Not that you fascists care. You've decided that if we aren't as offended as you are, then we are racists.

All that does is prove just how fascist you are.