• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are we on the verge of the Trump era death spiral ?

Spamature

President
so you agree then that we need to keep all the great progress going and not put in more hate mongers who wanted to impeach him since Election Day. Good for you, it appears then that your mental illness is lifting
I say we go for the most high profile criminal in the nation. He's already been caught committing one crime that allowed him to attain the office. We can not afford to turn a blind eye to it, or any other of his numerous illegal act, especially treason.

redtide

Mayor
I say we go for the most high profile criminal in the nation. He's already been caught committing one crime that allowed him to attain the office. We can not afford to turn a blind eye to it, or any other of his numerous illegal act, especially treason.
yes but that would send liberals rioting in the streets if obama was put on trial for his crimes would it not?

Colorforms

Senator
They were traitors to the United States of America. It was treason and that is all there is to it.
You're a traitor to the United States of America. You really don't understand history at all nor are you willing to learn. You just get your orders and start blindly attacking.

You constantly attack your fellow Americans as inferior and stupid, you rail against freedom of speech and attack those who exercise their 2nd amendment rights. You support political coups and organizations designed to terrorize Americans. You are more of a traitor to our country than they ever were.

Spamature

President
You're a traitor to the United States of America. You really don't understand history at all nor are you willing to learn. You just get your orders and start blindly attacking.

You constantly attack your fellow Americans as inferior and stupid, you rail against freedom of speech and attack those who exercise their 2nd amendment rights. You support political coups and organizations designed to terrorize Americans. You are more of a traitor to our country than they ever were.
No I attack you as dishonest and overly prideful. Smart people can be taken for chumps and suckers. But the honest and humble ones are not so full of themselves that they can't admit it when it happens.

BTW, when did I attack people for exercising their right to the 2nd. I just think that there should be licensing for semi automatic weapons, and people should not be allowed to carry guns concealed.

Although many of them have expressed they think that the second amendment is about an unfinished, treasonous war.

EatTheRich

President
Awwww......making up shit is Midlleview's schtick. Get your own.

Steve Scalise was almost murdered by a lefty.
Rudy Peters was almost stabbed by a lefty last week.

30 more Republican congress members have been threatened with violence recently. Read em and weep.......

https://freebeacon.com/issues/30-gop-congressmen-attacked-threatened-since-may/

You mf's are erratic and increasingly dangerous.

Keep it up.
Just as dozens of members of Congress were threatened or assaulted by TEA Party supporters.

EatTheRich

President
I understand exactly what the southern military meant. And no, they don't represent treason, they represent heroes who fought and died for the south. Your offensive, narrow minded, and thoughtless assertions aside, you should be ignored by society, not catered to just to shut you up.
They died for a privileged minority in the South’s attack on the United States.

Colorforms

Senator
No I attack you as dishonest and overly prideful. Smart people can be taken for chumps and suckers. But the honest and humble ones are not so full of themselves that they can't admit it when it happens.

BTW, when did I attack people for exercising their right to the 2nd. I just think that there should be licensing for semi automatic weapons, and people should not be allowed to carry guns concealed.

Although many of them have expressed they think that the second amendment is about an unfinished, treasonous war.
You still think this is all about "my side" being duped? Talk about dishonest and prideful. You just don't listen. We went into this with our eyes wide open.

And after watching the left trash every tenet of our democracy over the last 2 years, I will never vote democrat again and I will do everything I know to do to keep you a-holes from power.

Spamature

President
You still think this is all about "my side" being duped? Talk about dishonest and prideful. You just don't listen. We went into this with our eyes wide open.

And after watching the left trash every tenet of our democracy over the last 2 years, I will never vote democrat again and I will do everything I know to do to keep you a-holes from power.
Then don't whine and bray when posters show evidence of what you were warned about.

When he attacks our own people in order to kiss Putin rear end. Just say, that's what I wanted, and I like the way it makes me fell when he his kisses ass.

When he gets caught after months of lying about something. Just say, I want to being left hanging, and made to look like a chump, because I defended him based upon his word.

And when the people he hired leave the administration and lament of what a dangerous idiot he is, or when he is openly mocked by other leaders when they appear on the world stage.

Just say, I want the Presidency and the reputation of the American people to be degradated for all the world to see.

Jen

Senator
The idea occurred to me, that if the Dems win. Trump will only become more erratic. Thus hastening the need to remove him from office. Which in turn will only increase his erratic behavior. Which in turn will only make removing him from an even more pressing issue.

Quite possible America will end up in a race against Armageddon.
It is not Trump who is being erratic in the first place.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The idea occurred to me, that if the Dems win. Trump will only become more erratic. Thus hastening the need to remove him from office. Which in turn will only increase his erratic behavior. Which in turn will only make removing him from an even more pressing issue.

Quite possible America will end up in a race against Armageddon.
Projection.