• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are we on the verge of the Trump era death spiral ?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The idea occurred to me, that if the Dems win. Trump will only become more erratic. Thus hastening the need to remove him from office. Which in turn will only increase his erratic behavior. Which in turn will only make removing him from an even more pressing issue.

Quite possible America will end up in a race against Armageddon.
I have two suggestions for you.
1: Hold your breath until Trump is out of power.
2: my old go to: Shit in one hand and wish for Trump to be forced out of office in the other one and...you know the drill.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
If Robert E. Lee actually said those words, he could have dramatically shortened the terrible war he saw coming by accepting command of Union forces when it was offered.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lee-resigns-from-u-s-army

"Colonel Robert E. Lee resigns from the United States army two days after he was offered command of the Union army and three days after his native state, Virginia, seceded from the Union."
Lee actually said those words he left the union knowing full well Virginia would be leaving the union and he would not fight against his home and country

Last edited:

John Doe

I detest liberalism
If you think that means more people voted for Trump, then yes you do. Because they are not the same public voting totals, and the EC, are two very different things, as far as I know.
You should of stopped at "if". I know the #s and how the EC works.

Anyone on earth that has not constantly heard that Hillary won the popular vote, daily for about 2 years, must live in a cave.

Spamature

President
You should of stopped at "if". I know the #s and how the EC works.

Anyone on earth that has not constantly heard that Hillary won the popular vote, daily for about 2 years, must live in a cave.
So why did you bring the EC into the discussion when you knew it was not relevant ?