• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are we sure Trump doesn't drink?

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Wow is correct. I've never seen a president elicit so much hate from the opposing party. The left has really gone nuts. TDS is a real thing and reports show that 95% of all leftists are inflicted with it.

SICK!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow is correct. I've never seen a president elicit so much hate from the opposing party. The left has really gone nuts. TDS is a real thing and reports show that 95% of all leftists are inflicted with it.

SICK!!!!
Never seen? Then you haven't been paying attention. Trump tweets a fake and hateful video and that was ok, but I show video of Trump and you call it sick.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Never seen? Then you haven't been paying attention. Trump tweets a fake and hateful video and that was ok, but I show video of Trump and you call it sick.
What was "fake" about the video Trump posted? It was simply edited down to the "good" parts.

You don't think it's hateful for Pelosi and her minions to be squawking endlessly about impeachment?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What was "fake" about the video Trump posted? It was simply edited down to the "good" parts.

You don't think it's hateful for Pelosi and her minions to be squawking endlessly about impeachment?
1. You didn't watch her news conference...she is actually against impeachment. What was fake was that they edited 20 minutes down to 40 seconds.

2. Here's some good parts for ya....if you like out of context.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. You didn't watch her news conference...she is actually against impeachment. What was fake was that they edited 20 minutes down to 40 seconds.

She is not "against impeachment." She simply says the country isn't (yet) ready for it. And she's certainly doing all she can to get it there.

Pulling out snippets and presenting them unaltered is not "fake." The video that was slowed to make it more pronounced is. Which is why some enterprising democratic operatives made the fake video so it could be conflated with Greg Jarrett's to convince people that theirs was "doctored" as well (and not actual Pelosi mental and physical gaffes).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

only reason she's against impeachment she says it will destroy dem/libs 2020 chances, she doesn't give a flip about the country.

AF2 had $100,000+ booze & eats yearly since you want to speak of who's drinking.

Here's what a hang-over looks like

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She is not "against impeachment." She simply says the country isn't (yet) ready for it. And she's certainly doing all she can to get it there.

Pulling out snippets and presenting them unaltered is not "fake." The video that was slowed to make it more pronounced is. Which is why some enterprising democratic operatives made the fake video so it could be conflated with Greg Jarrett's to convince people that theirs was "doctored" as well (and not actual Pelosi mental and physical gaffes).
bullshit....editing a video completely cutting out her comments unless stuttered, to reduce 20 minutes to 40 seconds is hardly a sign of an honest way to portray someone....

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

It's from the Daily Show. Of course it's biased.

My nutzo base should know that by now.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump: "I know words; I have the best words."
"I'm an extremely stable genius."

Hahahahahaha.

What an idiot.