• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you all watching the SOTU???

Caroljo

Senator
There she goes....looking at her cards again. Just watching this is unbelievable. He's said things that most Americans would agree with. But the democrats are showing their hate for the man......screw the rest of us!

Caroljo

Senator
I have never heard that. I would consider it a compliment if someone referred to me as articulate.
Next time you speak to your friend, please ask her why calling a Black woman articulate is wrong.
Thank you.
because so many talk in ebonics? Some can't be understood. The ones that want to get ahead learn to speak clearly. And no that's not racist....it's the truth.

redtide

Mayor
There she goes....looking at her cards again. Just watching this is unbelievable. He's said things that most Americans would agree with. But the democrats are showing their hate for the man......screw the rest of us!
further evidence that liberalism is a mental illness

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
because so many talk in ebonics? Some can't be understood. The ones that want to get ahead learn to speak clearly. And no that's not racist....it's the truth.
That is a hateful, ignorant statement, Caroljo. Why am I not surprised?

Caroljo

Senator
That is a hateful, ignorant statement, Caroljo. Why am I not surprised?
But it's the truth. Blacks in politics ( or any important job) always speak clearly. Then you have the gangs that can't be understood. It's a fact. What did you think about Biden saying what he did about Obamz?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Nasty Nancy can't even get herself to clap for all the good things that has happened! You can see how she hates this!! Lol! When she does clap it's with a smirk.....I knew she'd be entertaining!
Bernie Sanders looked like he shit himself