• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you all watching the SOTU???

Caroljo

Senator
Since when did he try to unite us?

After Pelosi kicked his ass on funding his border wall?

LOLOLOLOL
So you think Trump won't shut it down again? He did it so people would get paid. He WILL shut it down again. Or....just make it happen like Obama did with his Obamacare. Your leaders are screwing us.....and you're an idiot.

redtide

Mayor
So you think Trump won't shut it down again? He did it so people would get paid. He WILL shut it down again. Or....just make it happen like Obama did with his Obamacare. Your leaders are screwing us.....and you're an idiot.
really, cause it looks like the Democrats are the only ones not willing to negotiate on this and for some reasons want US to continue to be in danger. Maybe you should just go pray to ta tree or to your gorebal warming god(s)

MrMike

Bless you all
Well that was pretty underwhelming from Abrams.

She needs to lay off the fried foods. She looks one bucket of wings away from a heart attack.

:p

Caroljo

Senator
Do you jokers think that drumpf will be heartfelt in his lies about bringing us together when all he's done is divide us for the first two years of his bogus presidency?

LOLOLOL
YOU and people like you is who have divided us. It started with Obama, and if you deny that you're a liar.

Caroljo

Senator
really, cause it looks like the Democrats are the only ones not willing to negotiate on this and for some reasons want US to continue to be in danger. Maybe you should just go pray to ta tree or to your gorebal warming god(s)
Did you mean to post that to me?

MrMike

Bless you all
lol I just watched a bit of CNN. That weird shit is on CNN is funny. They’re despondent and desperate over there and close to losing it.

Too funny! :D

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
This was the most sorry SOTU speech I have ever listened to. Nancy Pelosi is not going to give him 5.7 billion for that wall. And if he declares a national emergency to get the money, that will be a big mistake.
February 15th is going to be interesting.:)

write on

Senator
I hope he tries to use the "state of emergency".

But he won't. He stupid, but not too stupid to listen to the many that will keep him from committing hara kiri.

I think????

LOLOL

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The government workers lost nothing, many of them got paid to spend time with their families. Funny how ass.hole demo.craps rallied to feed them but ignore the poor homeless and hungry people in their own districts.

Your comic hate precedes you

Jen

Senator
I have never heard that. I would consider it a compliment if someone referred to me as articulate.
Next time you speak to your friend, please ask her why calling a Black woman articulate is wrong.
Thank you.
I did ask her, although, I had figured it out when Joe Biden called Obama "articulate". Her answer was what I thought it would be.

Calling anyone "articulate" who is above the age of 5 is a backhanded insult. The unspoken meaning is this. "I expected you to sound like a moron but you didn't".......thus.......you were articulate.

When a 5 year old child talks in a way that is above his level...... when a 5 year old sounds older than his years...........you say he/ she is "articulate". That means you actually expected a lot less from that 5 year old. It's okay when the person is 5. Once the person is older, not exactly okay.

When a young black woman is called "articulate".........the insult cuts very deep. ... I think that's worse (if possible) than Biden calling Obama articulate. I'm no Obama fan, but I did recognize the insult.

I know you didn't mean it as an insult, but......it was.