• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you all watching the SOTU???

write on

Senator
I and many others hope he will.....screw Nasty and Chuckles!
Do you even realize what will happen in the future if he does?

No, I guess you don't. You've drank too much of the kool-aid to understand the future repercussions that you, the right wing, will have to withstand when a Democrat is president.

Think about how we can use what drumpf is threatening us with.

It's fascism

You right wingers are stupid. You have ZERO forethought.

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I did ask her, although, I had figured it out when Joe Biden called Obama "articulate". Her answer was what I thought it would be.

Calling anyone "articulate" who is above the age of 5 is a backhanded insult. The unspoken meaning is this. "I expected you to sound like a moron but you didn't".......thus.......you were articulate.

When a 5 year old child talks in a way that is above his level...... when a 5 year old sounds older than his years...........you say he/ she is "articulate". That means you actually expected a lot less from that 5 year old. It's okay when the person is 5. Once the person is older, not exactly okay.

When a young black woman is called "articulate".........the insult cuts very deep. ... I think that's worse (if possible) than Biden calling Obama articulate. I'm no Obama fan, but I did recognize the insult.

I know you didn't mean it as an insult, but......it was.
Thank you for that explanation. With all due respect to your friend and Joe Biden, I will continue to use the word articulate. I do not consider it insulting.
What your friend posted earlier about Black people talking Ebonics was insulting. I notice you didn't say anything to her about that bigoted statement.
It's okay.

Caroljo

Senator
Thank you for that explanation. With all due respect to your friend and Joe Biden, I will continue to use the word articulate. I do not consider it insulting.
What your friend posted earlier about Black people talking Ebonics was insulting. I notice you didn't say anything to her about that bigoted statement.
It's okay.
So you will lie and tell us that many blacks (mostly young men in gangs) don't speak that way?? It's not being bigoted....it's being truthful. Why do you think Biden said what he said about Obama???

Jen

Senator
It's okay.
Just know that some young black women (this young lady is 29 years old) are offended by the use of the word "articulate" when it is in reference to them. I don't know about anyone else, but this one left a job over it - at least in part. I don't blame her. That said, she is now teaching at University of Texas and likes it there.

I don't know how Ebonics fits into our conversation here and I haven't read all the posts on this thread so I will just pass on any comments on that.

write on

Senator
So you will lie and tell us that many blacks (mostly young men in gangs) don't speak that way?? It's not being bigoted....it's being truthful. Why do you think Biden said what he said about Obama???
He meant it the same way when Hillary Clinton was talking about how "they all look they same".

Both were mocking right wing racists.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Just know that some young black women (this young lady is 29 years old) are offended by the use of the word "articulate" when it is in reference to them. I don't know about anyone else, but this one left a job over it - at least in part. I don't blame her. That said, she is now teaching at University of Texas and likes it there.

I don't know how Ebonics fits into our conversation here and I haven't read all the posts on this thread so I will just pass on any comments on that.
I respect your friend's feelings. And I'm happy that she is doing well in her life. I just don't agree with her.
If you go back and read the earlier posts, you will see the nasty, insulting comments your PJ friend posted. It was completely unnecessary.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well that was pretty underwhelming from Abrams.

She needs to lay off the fried foods. She looks one bucket of wings away from a heart attack.

:p
She's not as over weight as that POS you elected as President. Speaking of KFC, who eats more KFC than your orange putrid President?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I respect your friend's feelings. And I'm happy that she is doing well in her life. I just don't agree with her.
If you go back and read the earlier posts, you will see the nasty, insulting comments your PJ friend posted. It was completely unnecessary.
Don't expect Jen to chastise CarolJo for beating her to what she will probably say herself before long. Nobody slimes LEFTY like Jen.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Because I'm free to be anywhere I want to be. And watching GOP circle jerks are fun.
But...CarolJo thinks she runs this place. She's a nasty woman who claims to be holier than thou. She better shape up because her Christianity just ran down her leg in this thread.

Jen

Senator
I really don't appreciate you trying to pit me against my friends.
That's not nice.

Caroljo

Senator
But...CarolJo thinks she runs this place. She's a nasty woman who claims to be holier than thou. She better shape up because her Christianity just ran down her leg in this thread.
Have you got anything to say about the subject of the post or are you here to spread your stupidity and trash it like you always do?

Jen

Senator
Don't expect Jen to chastise CarolJo for beating her to what she will probably say herself before long. Nobody slimes LEFTY like Jen.
Chime in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you much?
Of course you do.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You are so right about her being nasty. I don't think I had ever seen this side of her personality.

Caroljo

Senator
I really don't appreciate you trying to pit me against my friends.
That's not nice.
She knows what I said is the truth....I was not trying to be mean. If she thinks that blacks in gangs don't speak like that she's a liar.

Jen

Senator
Yes, she really hates Lefty.
I hate evil. I hate things like killing a full-term baby just before it's born. I will speak out on evil whenever I see it.

If the shoe fits, I am talking about you. If not............then I wasn't talking about you.
Nina thinks "Lefty" is her middle name or something.
When I use it it is a generic term for Evil people...............................if anyone isn't evil.............then it's not them I refer to.

Simple for anyone but pure retards.